Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 89. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I just joined,few days ago, on a telegram group and I was reading some propaganda, might be fake or true,no clue. Some investors are giving inside info, that the price will keep increasing once the listing is finished. I'm a bit excited about this information, might even buy some units.
Activity: 29
Some of us are being active members in different groups on discord. Me personally,i was seeing some whales are trying to do a coordinated move, to buy big amounts once they get listed on Kucoin.
If they are doing such a coordinated action,a big amount of coins are going to be on hold and the price will stay stable, until they start re-selling on the market.
I was seeing some different opinions, and I feel like I need more time to think about this investment.
Good points of view, but i'm waiting a bit more.
Some of us are being active members in different groups on discord. Me personally,i was seeing some whales are trying to do a coordinated move, to buy big amounts once they get listed on Kucoin.
If they are doing such a coordinated action,a big amount of coins are going to be on hold and the price will stay stable, until they start re-selling on the market.
I was seeing some different opinions, and I feel like I need more time to think about this investment.
Activity: 39
Activity: 42
What change is going to make for the coin itself, after they were listed on Kucoin. Any increase in the coin price ?
In my opinion,the price should go up rapidly, since they will be added in a really stable/secured exchange market.
You know the motto of kucoin.. It's the people's exchange. Only consumers can make the difference.
This sound's like a promising upraising !
Activity: 46
What change is going to make for the coin itself, after they were listed on Kucoin. Any increase in the coin price ?
In my opinion,the price should go up rapidly, since they will be added in a really stable/secured exchange market.
You know the motto of kucoin.. It's the people's exchange. Only consumers can make the difference.
Activity: 28
Activity: 28
Activity: 32
I've read some forum threads, even on discord, that they are going to be listed on other exchanges than kucoin soon. Any thoughts ?
Yes, aparently so. I heard that the listing is going to happen today, not sure about it tho.
Activity: 25
I've read some forum threads, even on discord, that they are going to be listed on other exchanges than kucoin soon. Any thoughts ?
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
Activity: 30
The ICO was/is being sold for $0.1 ( 0.10 US cents ). How many of you consider buying a significant amount of units, since they were listed on KuCoin ?
I already bought a significant amount of units. I made a leap of faith,let's see if it's going to be rewarded.
I think it's an idea which should be taken in consideration,definetly.
Activity: 27
The ICO was/is being sold for $0.1 ( 0.10 US cents ). How many of you consider buying a significant amount of units, since they were listed on KuCoin ?
I already bought a significant amount of units. I made a leap of faith,let's see if it's going to be rewarded.
I think this project has a huge impact. I just bought units for 10 ETH.
I think that's a big investment, at the moment.
If you are a gambler, this might be a good oportunity
If this coin is going to start increase in price, anyone with any amount should feel a considerable bump.
If you are a gambler, this might be a good oportunity
Activity: 39
Activity: 163
Merit: 101
i dont get it .... if 1 token=1kw/h then the price for each token can not be higher then +/- 0,20 $ct

So max potential is X3 to X4 from the price at kucoin.

Is this right ?
click roadmap here: https://restartenergy.io/
MWAT is a multipurpose token, one is that it works as battery, its capacity grows over time, 0.11kwh was the capacity of each token in 2017, now the capacity is 0.3kwh this value will be 13.13kWh in 2023

Merit Me

you are right i was wrong ... thnk you for this correction
Activity: 42
Pages:
Jump to: