Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 91. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Finally a real good project this is rare in this moment good luck to you!
Activity: 38
May I know what is the inspiration of the project owner to create this project? It is truly a great way of providing sssistance through advertising for businesses.
Thank you for this wonderful question!
In fact we were looking for new opportunities for a whole year but saw nothing that was interesting. And in summer I noticed that crypto market and the market of ICO have broken their borders. At that moment it was a signal that crypto and ICO have come to conquer the world and will not die - they have shown that they were able to break to their main market.

So we decided to use our experience in advertising networks to give the community strong service that will widen direct usage of cryptocurrencies and add one more business case with crypto!
Activity: 37
May I know what is the inspiration of the project owner to create this project? It is truly a great way of providing sssistance through advertising for businesses.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
A project that is very promising. I like this project. Why? Because it also dedicates its goal for the people around and for the community. It has a great goal that I wish will come to reality. I want them to succeed and make more interesting updates and developments. I will be looking forward for this project.
hopefully the purpose of this project can be fulfilled and can boast all the people, good luck.
Unfortunately, the great goal and the great sense in the project is not always profitable for investors
Activity: 41
Your teams experience will make sure that we will lead to success. Your whitepaper and video should also offer other languages to attract other investors who are non English speaking to join your project
Activity: 10
What about Korean translation of Whitepaper?
China is a large market and please include Japan, they are also a crazy crypto enthusiast community( It is also large enough with little education to drive them in, It will bring a sustainable value for the product.
I fully agree, the Chinese market has a great potential of crypto enthusiasts.
And not only chinese market
China is a large market and please include Japan, they are also a crazy crypto enthusiast community( It is also large enough with little education to drive them in, It will bring a sustainable value for the product.
I fully agree, the Chinese market has a great potential of crypto enthusiasts.
Seems like an interesting project. It shows a greater potential compared to other project out here. But does it have a social media site wherein people can get more updated about it? Like its telegram and twitter account. I hope this will make more people come to know about this project. But then, I hope this will have a better progress.
Well,this is an interesting project,indeed ! It shows great potential, it has space to expand and compared to other projects,it might overcome some of them. Regarding social media sites, we have telegram groups and we advertise ourselves in many other social media apps like Twitter/Instagram etc.
Seems like an interesting project. It shows a greater potential compared to other project out here. But does it have a social media site wherein people can get more updated about it? Like its telegram and twitter account. I hope this will make more people come to know about this project. But then, I hope this will have a better progress.
Activity: 490
Merit: 115
Future is Minter
So MWAT trading will be in KuCoin today! It's great and first step to top-list of exchanges  Cool
Thanks to team for it.
A project that is very promising. I like this project. Why? Because it also dedicates its goal for the people around and for the community. It has a great goal that I wish will come to reality. I want them to succeed and make more interesting updates and developments. I will be looking forward for this project.
hopefully the purpose of this project can be fulfilled and can boast all the people, good luck.
Glad to be an early adopter!
Likewise ! I wish i could've been that fast regarding other coins
Even for those who were not early adopters,it's still not too late to do something about it and involve in this project,imo.
Likewise ! I wish i could've been that fast regarding other coins
Many people are interested in this project, I'm sure that the majority is inspired by the team of developers
I believe that they will certainly succeed
Yes, this project has a well managed team in marketing and promotion in addition to which their development team is also very hard working which makes the projects over all success rate very high. This is a worth investing project which will give high profits to the investors.
Many people are interested in this project, I'm sure that the majority is inspired by the team of developers
I believe that they will certainly succeed
Pages:
Jump to: