Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Tokensale] all.me - The social network of blockchain era🔥🔥🔥 - page 27. (Read 5433 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Your platform could be financed with the help of usual investment generation. Why did you decide to hold the ICO?

It seems to me that the point is the implementation of blockchain technology and increase of transparency of transactions. Why would you implement outdated technologies if you can use new ones?

This doesnt seem to me convincing. It was also possible to use tokens as internal currency of allme rather than as cryptocurrecy. 
You’re missing one important point: the advertisers will have to monitor the effectiveness of advertisement campaigns and decentralized storage of data almost rules out the possibility of falsification.
Activity: 196
Your platform could be financed with the help of usual investment generation. Why did you decide to hold the ICO?

It seems to me that the point is the implementation of blockchain technology and increase of transparency of transactions. Why would you implement outdated technologies if you can use new ones?

This doesnt seem to me convincing. It was also possible to use tokens as internal currency of allme rather than as cryptocurrecy. 
Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Good afternoon. How many languages will your support team know? I guess that Russian and Hindi a definitely among them.
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
Dear friends, we are happy to inform you that allabout.me social network will be presented at the crypto conference «Blockchain Conference” in St. Petersburg (Russia) on February 13!
The conference will be attended by the most prominent representatives of crypto industry, famous experts and gurus of the cryptocurrency market, lawyers, foreign experts who will share their vision of the development of blockchain technologies in Russia and all over the world.
For more information click on the link:
https://spb.bc.events/

What do you think about using your social network for signing up on other sites? Today, many people prefer this option to usual registration.

It's not entirely clear what you mean by posting on other sites. Registration in our application is fairly straightforward and simple. It will not be a problem for an ordinary user to register.
Good afternoon. Will there be any elements of gamification in your promotion strategy? I just don't understand how they can be combined with social networks.

At the moment, there is a discussion of the promotion strategy. Various options are considered.
It's very difficult to spend a few millions of dollars at once, and it's unsafe to keep them in one crypto currency because of high volatility, any way to diversify the raised funds for their greater safety is planned by the team?

Yes you are right. All attracted funds are stored in a safe place. There are several degrees of protection. Do not worry. The development team is very professional.
Hello. I play a lot of mobile games, and I would like to know, if you plan to order advertising in them? Social networks are often advertised there.

Hello. This and other options are now considered and calculated.
Innovative marketing strategy allabout.me
The marketing team of allabout.me is a well coordinated group of professionals who realize the importance of innovative and groundbreaking marketing technologies. Based on a deep analysis of the needs of social media users and a constant review of upcoming trends in the marketing field, and also taking into account the experience of other social networks, our marketing team has developed a global promotion strategy for our product.

Activity: 280
Hello. I play a lot of mobile games, and I would like to know, if you plan to order advertising in them? Social networks are often advertised there.
Activity: 406
Merit: 18
It's very difficult to spend a few millions of dollars at once, and it's unsafe to keep them in one crypto currency because of high volatility, any way to diversify the raised funds for their greater safety is planned by the team?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good afternoon. Will there be any elements of gamification in your promotion strategy? I just don't understand how they can be combined with social networks.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
What do you think about using your social network for signing up on other sites? Today, many people prefer this option to usual registration.
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. How many funds have already been collected on the ICO?
About 8100000 dollars. I believe that by the end of the ICO hard-cap will be reached.
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. How many funds have already been collected on the ICO?
Activity: 378
Good afternoon. I have heard that you are planning to buy advertisements on other social networks. What's the point?
Isn’t it obvious? There is a target audience of the Allme project. So this is reasonable.
But today very few people use more than three social networks at the same time, and, therefore, the effectiveness of such advertising is questionable.

It is not necessary to delete an account in other social networks – they can be used to attract friends. The more people you attract, the more income you get.
By the way, thanks for reminding: does anyone know, if this platform has its own referral program? It would perfectly comply with the overall strategy of attracting users.
Activity: 252
Good afternoon. I have heard that you are planning to buy advertisements on other social networks. What's the point?
Isn’t it obvious? There is a target audience of the Allme project. So this is reasonable.
But today very few people use more than three social networks at the same time, and, therefore, the effectiveness of such advertising is questionable.

It is not necessary to delete an account in other social networks – they can be used to attract friends. The more people you attract, the more income you get.
Activity: 378
Pages:
Jump to: