Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Tokensale] all.me - The social network of blockchain era🔥🔥🔥 - page 24. (Read 5431 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 301
Dear friends, we are glad to inform you that the third Allabout.me Pre sale has finished with a result of 167,15% ($8 357 410 was raised)! Such results make the investors be sure in the success of the project.
As a reminder, results of the first and second Pre sales also exceeded the established goals. The whole amount is already $16 443 286!
Thank you for participation!

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. If i have only 10 subscribers, can i still earn on your platform? Or are there any minimum requirements?
Activity: 238
Theoretically, can a user avoid making content but still make profit on advertisement?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Are you planning to attract only youth? I believe that you should cooperate with bloggers focused on various demographic groups.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. Why do you think that the advertisement in allme will be more effective than the one on other sites or TV?
Activity: 392
Hey there. What date does the main stage of the ICO start at?
The March, 7, but you still have time to purchase the tokens with the bonuses on the pre-sale!
Good afternoon. What amount of means has already been collected at the moment?

More than 10 million. As i understand it, the soft cap is reached before the start of the main stage of the ICO.
Activity: 196
Hey there. What date does the main stage of the ICO start at?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Good afternoon. What amount of means has already been collected at the moment?
Hi. Will the fact that i already have a blog on Youtube somehow influence my income? Anyway, i’m always famous to some extent.
Activity: 266
Hey there! I suddenly started wondering whether there will be restrictions related to the age of the user in allme?
I havent heard any developer’s comments on this topic yet. What makes you worry about this?
The fact that there’re a lot of schoolchildren in social networks and i dont want them to see my ads which can be “too adult” for them.
Such an option is ruled out completely. The advertisers of the areas you’re talking about are focused on completely other kind of audience.
Dont the ads displayed depend on my friends’ preferences?
No, it depends solely on your owns. The friends’ pages are just a platform to place them.
Hey there! I suddenly started wondering whether there will be restrictions related to the age of the user in allme?
I havent heard any developer’s comments on this topic yet. What makes you worry about this?
The fact that there’re a lot of schoolchildren in social networks and i dont want them to see my ads which can be “too adult” for them.
Such an option is ruled out completely. The advertisers of the areas you’re talking about are focused on completely other kind of audience.
Dont the ads displayed depend on my friends’ preferences?
Dear friends, an article about Allabout.me social network has recently been published in Forklog journal
There you can read an interview with All.me Chief Executive Officer, Vitaly Artemev, in which he tells in details about the essence of the project, its unique idea and further plans for the development of social network.
You can find out more about the article by the link (written in Russian): https://forklog.com/rabochaya-sotsialnaya-set-all-me-pomozhet-polzovatelyam-zarabatyvat-na-reklame/

Ohh,  it's interesting to see this social network,  but can u please post a roadmap and some information about dev??

Hello! Too big road map and a lot of devs ) You can see it on all.me. Welcome
Hey. What amount of funds has been collected up to this very moment?

Hello! 16442939$
Activity: 252
Have you already held the test promo campaigns? What number of people participated there? I wanna be sure that the product is ready.
Yes, we’ve already held the test campaign and we’ve managed to attract 200k users. However, it’s too early to talk about the readiness of the product – many important options will appear after the ICO is over.
Pages:
Jump to: