Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Tokensale] all.me - The social network of blockchain era🔥🔥🔥 - page 25. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Where will your physical servers be situated? Many people use the social networks to watch videos and listen to music, so the speed of connection is very important.
We’re aimed at the establishment of numerous servers in the regions vital for our platform. Ideally, they’ll be located globally, i mean, all over the world.
Hey there. Does then amount of the funds collected during the ICO have impact on the team’s line-up? If you become global, you’ll have to use outsourcing.
The more money we manage to collect – the broader our marketing strategy will be, so the expansion of the staff will be a necessary component of development.
If you collect 100 million (i really hope you will), where are you gonna establish your offices? I guess that the world centers like Honk Kong or, maybe, London are suitable.

We’re considering several options so far. Most likely we’ll have several offices, the location of which will depend on the successfulness of the ICO.
Good afternoon. How many languages will your support team know? I guess that Russian and Hindi a definitely among them.
The information about the languages of the technical support will be provided after the end of the ICO. Stay tuned!
Your platform could be financed with the help of usual investment generation. Why did you decide to hold the ICO?

Blockchain and cryptocurrencies are used actively now, and in the future we should expect the growth of demand for them. That’s why we preferred to use innovative technologies rather than spend more money on their implementation in the future.
Good afternoon. What messenger will be used in your social network?  Or are you planning to develop your own service for cooperation?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Have you conducted a competitor analysis? I know that your project has no exact analogues, but sure that you’ve got some indirect competitors.
Activity: 308
Good afternoon. Im afraid that i wont access the PC until the end the current round. How long is it until the start of the next one?

The next ICO round starts in 9 days.
Activity: 294
Good afternoon. Im afraid that i wont access the PC until the end the current round. How long is it until the start of the next one?
Activity: 280
Hey there. What’s the reason to implement the possibility switch between the usual and advertisement accounts? No one will refuse to make profit voluntary.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Those statistics on the live counter show very constant progress and interest of investors in the project as money pouring in this project is going on at every discount offer. Those secured amount which are over $12 millions and still few more rounds to go altogether make good found for development in future. A different approach for social media they really have.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hey there. Maybe it’s worth not to rule out the possibility that the advertisers can use not only bitcoin, but also other cryptocurrencies for settlements?
Activity: 238
The stickers store is an excellent idea but it’d be better if the users themselves could create them. What do u think about the realization of this option?
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
Ohh,  it's interesting to see this social network,  but can u please post a roadmap and some information about dev??
Activity: 336
Hey. What amount of funds has been collected up to this very moment?
Almost $9.2 million. I believe that reaching hard cap is just a matter of the time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Hey. What amount of funds has been collected up to this very moment?
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
Hey there! Are you sure that you’ve chosen an appropriate moment to launch the platform? Today there’re an incredible number of the social networks!
But they become more and more popular every day. Sociologists have even described a group of people eager to sign up for all the existing social networks.

However, this doesnt mean that they’ll spend enough time in Allme.
You dont have to be online always in order to make profit. You just have to get target audience loyal to the adverts.
Well, almost everyone has his own channel on Youtube today, but few of them really manage to make profit with its help.
Im sure that people who’s ready to post the content of high quality in Allme or attract people in any other way definitely wont have such problems.
Yes you are right. There will be no problems, to those who post interesting posts, photos, content. When people are interested - they themselves want to read and watch something that attracts them. This is the concept of our project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
Dear friends, we remind you that today is the last day of the third Allabout.me Pre sale, during which 3,7 million dollars has been raised, and the total amount is already more than 11,5 million dollars!
You can buy ME tokens with 5% discount and support the development of the social network on our official website all.me!

Hey there! Are you sure that you’ve chosen an appropriate moment to launch the platform? Today there’re an incredible number of the social networks!
But they become more and more popular every day. Sociologists have even described a group of people eager to sign up for all the existing social networks.

You dont have to be online always in order to make profit. You just have to get target audience loyal to the adverts.
Well, almost everyone has his own channel on Youtube today, but few of them really manage to make profit with its help.
Im sure that people who’s ready to post the content of high quality in Allme or attract people in any other way definitely wont have such problems.
Activity: 392

Pages:
Jump to: