Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Tokensale] all.me - The social network of blockchain era🔥🔥🔥 - page 29. (Read 5433 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hi there. What amount of means are you planning to collect during the course of this stage of the ICO?
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
The past and the future of social networks

THE PAST:
Social networking sites make billions of dollars from users’ activity and content merely by showing ads to them, while users don’t get anything in return. All the profit is taken by corporations and none of them tend to share it with their users.
THE FUTURE:
Social networks of new generation will reward users for their activity, popularity and content. The essence of allabout.me’s concept is rewarding
users and sharing up to 50% of all the advertising revenue with them. All processes of advertising are fully automated and don’t require any additional actions from a user.

Activity: 238
How to use ME token?
The allabout.me social network offers a wide array of possibilities in regards to using ME within the platform:
 • Purchase of gifts and stickers
 • Purchase of visual themes
 • Monthly premium account subscription
 • Monthly music subscription
• Withdrawal of ME Tokens to the exchange and sale
 • “Showcase” - a unique trading platform within the network which will allow to buy and sell goods inside the allabout.me system not only from and to the online store by the user, but also traded between users.

I really like the roadmap of this project, and it seems to be a promising long-term project, a very neat concept and a great potential to be bigger, hopefully go well.Cool idea to combine a social network with possibility of earnings. What I will be able to spend earned tokens? Can I exchange them for Fiat money?
Activity: 126
Such projects may seem to be too risky to some investors. How are you going increase the level of confidence to your platform?

We've already got a working project, clear plan and 300k logged users. The paces of the ICO sales are also satisfactory. We're not asking to invest in obscurity, you invest in the development of the ready-made product.
Good afternoon. Will you have a single global strategy or are you going to enter the large local markets gradually?

We have global strategy which will be used in the majority of the regions.
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
How to use ME token?
The allabout.me social network offers a wide array of possibilities in regards to using ME within the platform:
 • Purchase of gifts and stickers
 • Purchase of visual themes
 • Monthly premium account subscription
 • Monthly music subscription
• Withdrawal of ME Tokens to the exchange and sale
 • “Showcase” - a unique trading platform within the network which will allow to buy and sell goods inside the allabout.me system not only from and to the online store by the user, but also traded between users.
Hey there. What audience does the project have at the moment? What volumes are you planning to reach up to the next year?

At the moment 300k users have signed for the platform. We're planning to increase their number to 75 million by the end of this year.
I went to the platform to see, and spent a whole day a lot of quality content, the number of participants pleasantly surprised some users have 30k subscribers, kindly met me many subscribe did not expect such a warm reception. I will follow the topic very interesting.

The main key to the success is that the users are financially interested in viewing ads. Soon we'll attract more people and the quality of the content will increase by times.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Such projects may seem to be too risky to some investors. How are you going increase the level of confidence to your platform?
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. Will you have a single global strategy or are you going to enter the large local markets gradually?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hey there. What audience does the project have at the moment? What volumes are you planning to reach up to the next year?
Activity: 238
Hey. Can anyone tell me what’s the duration of the next stage of the sale?

It’ll last for 5 days exactly, so i advise you to be ready by the time of its start.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Hey. Can anyone tell me what’s the duration of the next stage of the sale?
Activity: 406
Merit: 18
I went to the platform to see, and spent a whole day a lot of quality content, the number of participants pleasantly surprised some users have 30k subscribers, kindly met me many subscribe did not expect such a warm reception. I will follow the topic very interesting.
Activity: 210
Will platform focus on large advertisers or on smaller ones?

It seems to me that any advertiser will be able to conduct effective marketing campaign within the framework of AllMe.
But usually internet-celebrities work only with global brands and rarely promote smth simple or niche.
There will be not only celebrities, but also regular users on the platform, so any advertiser will be able to meet his target audience here.
It turns out that the each account owner wont have to negotiate on the kind of content showed to his subscribers?

No, this is one of duties of the platform. The final user just provides his account as an advertisement platform.
Merit: 31

It seems to me that any advertiser will be able to conduct effective marketing campaign within the framework of AllMe.
But usually internet-celebrities work only with global brands and rarely promote smth simple or niche.
There will be not only celebrities, but also regular users on the platform, so any advertiser will be able to meet his target audience here.
It turns out that the each account owner wont have to negotiate on the kind of content showed to his subscribers?

Pages:
Jump to: