Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Tokensale] all.me - The social network of blockchain era🔥🔥🔥 - page 31. (Read 5398 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Hey there. Arent you afraid that a part of target audience that wants to take a break from the ads will just ignore your platform?
Merit: 301
How are you going to make users to stimulate the expansion of the audience on their own?
In my opinion, the best way is to show them that you really can make profit on the platform. If people are assured, they’ll come themselves.
But it’ll be an uneasy task for a big audience, right?

In Allme your profit will always be proportional to your audience. If you’re ready to create interesting content, you wont have problems with monetization.
But what should do those ones who doesnt have the audience? Does the platform offer any tools stimulating the internal promotion?

Yes, these moments are still in development. If you know, share the ideas of stimulation? What would you like to see? We are still thinking and developing our own.
How does connection and publication of ads units work in Allabout.me social network?
• Each user can activate their advertising account in one click in their profile settings.
• Their account starts automatically posting ads into the news feed.
• All the user’s followers will see these ads in their news feed.
• The user will get rewarded in ALL.ME tokens up to 50% of the ad cost paid by the client per view.

Activity: 196
How are you going to make users to stimulate the expansion of the audience on their own?
In my opinion, the best way is to show them that you really can make profit on the platform. If people are assured, they’ll come themselves.

In Allme your profit will always be proportional to your audience. If you’re ready to create interesting content, you wont have problems with monetization.
But what should do those ones who doesnt have the audience? Does the platform offer any tools stimulating the internal promotion?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Activity: 336
Hello. Is your platform going to liv to other social media platforms? In fact there are your competitors.

Good evening. No, we have our own unique platform. We removed all the drawbacks of other social networks and added a lot of their positive moments to our platform.
Официальные каналы информации проекта allabout.me

Дорогие друзья ! Подписывайтесь на официальные каналы проекта, чтобы быть в курсе самых последних новостей!

• Facebook (en): https://www.facebook.com/8allaboutme/
• Twitter (en): https://twitter.com/Allaboutmeinfo
• Telegram chanel (en): https://t.me/allme8
• Telegram chat (en): https://t.me/allme_en
• Telegram chat (ru): https://t.me/allme_ru
• Medium (en): https://medium.com/allaboutme

Activity: 392
Hello. Is your platform going to liv to other social media platforms? In fact there are your competitors.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Aren’t you afraid that a lot of advertisements might make the platform less efficient?
I’m not personally. Users will get paid for watching it so I’m not worried about efficiency.
Right but the competition among advertisers are gonna be rough.

If you have a large user base, it is necessary to generate revenue through advertising. Only in this way can the platform develop better.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good Day! When are you planning to release the app officially? As far as I understand you are still working out some functions.
Activity: 266
Hi. What bonus can I get the next round of sale?

If I’m not wrong you can get 5%.
Activity: 308
Hi. What bonus can I get the next round of sale?
Allabout.me social network advisers.

Dear friends, we are glad to announce that Richard Burt, the Managing Partner in McLarty Associates for Europe and CIS countries, the Board member of Deutsche Bank’s Germany Funds company, group of closed-end companies as well as the trustee of mutual funds of the UBS family (New York board), joined with the number of Allabout.me social nerwork advisers.
You can find more information about him on our website website all.me in a section “Advisers”.

very neat concept and a great potential to be bigger, hopefully go well

Thank You for You overview about us!
The idea is nice but not new to society. Several similar projects which I knew turned out to be dead.
What should I know to understand that this will not happen with your good project?

You can always watch our work. We work tirelessly. We take into account the comments of users and do not intend to abandon our project, like all other developers.
Activity: 123
The idea is nice but not new to society. Several similar projects which I knew turned out to be dead.
What should I know to understand that this will not happen with your good project?
Activity: 84
very neat concept and a great potential to be bigger, hopefully go well
Pages:
Jump to: