Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Tokensale] all.me - The social network of blockchain era🔥🔥🔥 - page 30. (Read 5433 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 18
Monetizing the activity of users of social networks on Internet advertising is a promising idea plus a ready-made business application expanding the infrastructure of BTC. Allabout.me, in contrast to competitors, where it is not clear who pays for the activity, there is a customer the advertiser with a real payment for the service. The project is useful for earning money for people from around the world. Collected for today more than $ 8 million is a good indicator of investor interest.
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
I hope you’ll manage to reach the hard cap. Judging by the current result this seems to be quite possible, doesnt it?

Thank You!
Allabout.me third Pre sale
Dear friends, switch on your laptops, mobile phones and tablets. The third Allabout.me Pre sale will start in a few hours! Don't miss it and get your ME tokens on our official website all.me!

Good afternoon. Will the personal data of the AllMe users be available to the third parties or will only the employees of your company work with them?

Only for for employees of our company
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
    |\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - project has been successfully listed on FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/allaboutme
Hey there. Arent you afraid that a part of target audience that wants to take a break from the ads will just ignore your platform?

Before the beginning of the work, a very large study was carried out and many surveys were done. We found out the desires of users and created a project AllAboutMe
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
I hope you’ll manage to reach the hard cap. Judging by the current result this seems to be quite possible, doesnt it?
Yes you are right and I also feel that way. Judging from the results it is possible to achieve a hardcap.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. Will the personal data of the AllMe users be available to the third parties or will only the employees of your company work with them?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Have the members of your team already created the projects together? Tight-knit teams are usually more effective than the individuals who has gathered together.
Goof afternoon. Why not focus on Africa? Nobody has taken this market yet, you can show good dynamics here.
Activity: 350
Is it possible to purchase the premium account which will allow me to avoid necessity to view someone else’s ads? I believe that such a service would have demand.
Activity: 210
Good afternoon. Will the stage of the sale that starts in a couple of days be the last one during which you can receive bonuses?
Activity: 350
No, there’re bonuses on the 4th stage of the pre-sale, too.
In your opinion, is there any product that cant be promoted effectively with the help of the social networks?
Activity: 280
Hey. Are you going to keep focusing in technologies which have already proved their efficiency from the point of view of marketing  or are innovations more important for you?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
The important thing is whether advertisers really need these users through advertising campaigns, and I think they're happy if it's just propaganda and awareness.
The growth of the audience directly depends on the paces of growth of the popularity of the social networks all over the world. Dont you think that this is a kind of problem?
Activity: 358
Hey there. Will activity of my subscribers affect my income? Or will i get 50% of the income from the advertisement anyway?
Activity: 252
Good afternoon. The successfulness of your platform depends on the first pay-offs much. When are you going to provide first payments?
Pages:
Jump to: