Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Tokensale] all.me - The social network of blockchain era🔥🔥🔥 - page 32. (Read 5398 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Aren’t you afraid that a lot of advertisements might make the platform less efficient?
I’m not personally. Users will get paid for watching it so I’m not worried about efficiency.
Right but the competition among advertisers are gonna be rough.

Well it’s not my problem. Allme purpose  is to provide database of users that are ads tolerant  the rest is advertisers’ headache.
Btw why not connect platform to some marketing agencies so clients could get the full range of services?
It’s not a bad idea  but they are not going to bring it to life immediately because some things are more important  for the team right now.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Aren’t you afraid that a lot of advertisements might make the platform less efficient?
I’m not personally. Users will get paid for watching it so I’m not worried about efficiency.

Well it’s not my problem. Allme purpose  is to provide database of users that are ads tolerant  the rest is advertisers’ headache.
Btw why not connect platform to some marketing agencies so clients could get the full range of services?

Activity: 364
Merit: 301
Hi there. Will the public sale start after the preliminary one?

No, there will be a gap between them –a week.

Thank You for help )
Have you missed the Pre sale of All. ME tokens and cannot wait for the next one?
We give a chance specifically for you to leave a request for their purchase right now!
For this you need to open our website all.me and fill in an ordinary form, putting your name, e-mail, telegram or skype for further connection as well as the amount of money for which you want to purchase our ME tokens.

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

No, there will be a gap between them –a week.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. What soft cap does your platform have?

The token sale will be considered to be successful in case there’re $25 million of fees.

Yes, soft cap is 25 000 000$
ALL.ME token demand generation logic
The ALL.ME token’s rate and dynamics depend directly on the number of allabout.me users. The opportunity of being rewarded without any effort (let us be honest, no one can resist a reward) will provide a rapid and constant influx of new users, which will ensure a steady demand for ALL.ME tokens, taking into account the limited emission of 10 billion tokens.

Will it be possible to listen to music for free within the framework of your social network?

This opportunity is currently being developed.
Activity: 392

The token sale will be considered to be successful in case there’re $25 million of fees.
Activity: 238
Activity: 196
Will it be possible to listen to music for free within the framework of your social network?
I’ve heard that it’ll be necessary to pay for a subscription of this purpose.

But free music could allow to attract a lot of users. Doesnt allme’s income allow to realize this possibility?

Subscription is quite a convenient service. Also, I’d also like the platform’s team to develop the platform and spend money this rather than purchase of purchase of songs’ copyrights.
I have to agree with you in this case. Will it be possible to pay for this subscription only with ME tokens? Wont i have to replenish the account with fiat means?

But free music could allow to attract a lot of users. Doesnt allme’s income allow to realize this possibility?

Subscription is quite a convenient service. Also, I’d also like the platform’s team to develop the platform and spend money this rather than purchase of purchase of songs’ copyrights.

Pages:
Jump to: