Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] MoxyOne (SPEND) - Cryptocurrency Debit Card Infrastructure - page 17. (Read 4844 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hey there. What are the “reward scores? Is this a kind of loyalty program? This issue is poorly described in the WP.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
You say that i’ll be able to find some vendors near e with the help of the banking app. Do u mean the vendors accepting cryptocurrencies as payment?
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
How will it be possible to use your cards in the place where usual crypto currencies arent accepted?
In the same way as the ordinary credit cards. It doesnt matter for MoxeOne cards whether cryptocurrencies are accepted somewhere or not.
But how will the settlement take place if i have no fiat in the wallet or at least fiat wallet linked?
The platform makes exchange automatically, due to this the transaction happens immediately. The appropriate amount will be taken from your cryptocurrency wallet.

True as etherdelta works, so if you have your live token enter the contract address and then you will see your token exchange directly, you can make sale and buy transactions.
Activity: 322
Good afternoon.I really like your idea! Is the minimum investment amount interesting at this stage of the ICO?
Good afternoon. Will it be possible to set a limit on the expenses on my MoxyOne card? I sometimes give my credit card to my wife an she isnt eager to save money.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Good to see that your project have partnership with exchange, so investor no need to worry about exchange.
How about the price?  and also the Bonus?
Activity: 210
all the information about this project is presented in this thread, so it is likely that many people are interested in this project and judge that this project is very professional, but I do not see any bounty campaign. whether there will be a bounty campaign this month to promote coins
Activity: 238
Good day! What can I do with the project token except for just keeping it in anticipation of an attractive value for sale?
Activity: 224
I’m afraid that the frauds can get my card. How will the confirmation of the transactions take place?
Hey there. Have you already calculated the approximate amount of the commission on transaction using your card? This is very important for me.
Activity: 252
Good afternoon. Can anyone tell me what’s the duration of the pre-sale?
Sure, i can. It’s 30 days exactly.
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. Can anyone tell me what’s the duration of the pre-sale?
Merit: 12
How will it be possible to use your cards in the place where usual crypto currencies arent accepted?
In the same way as the ordinary credit cards. It doesnt matter for MoxeOne cards whether cryptocurrencies are accepted somewhere or not.
But how will the settlement take place if i have no fiat in the wallet or at least fiat wallet linked?
The platform makes exchange automatically, due to this the transaction happens immediately. The appropriate amount will be taken from your cryptocurrency wallet.
Okay, how will the relevant token exchange rate be determined? Different exchanges offer different rates.
Activity: 252
Hey there. What’s the minimum amount of investment on the pre-ICO?
As i know, it’s 1 ETH or the amount equal to it.
Activity: 378
Hey there. What’s the minimum amount of investment on the pre-ICO?
Will your platform support bitcoins? I havent found them in the list of cryptocurrencies compatible to your cards.
Pages:
Jump to: