Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] MoxyOne (SPEND) - Cryptocurrency Debit Card Infrastructure - page 18. (Read 4844 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hey there. What is EFTROS technology? I havent heard about this yet, and u wanna use it. Tell me about it in detail please.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I believe that even the physical stores will start to accept cryptocurrencies some day. So your cars offer the opportunity to pay with tokens without necessity to convert them?
Activity: 1362
Merit: 258
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
about the debit card, how many debit card can exist for 1 account?
And can i spend the debit card online? like to pay something
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. Is there the issue of the cards with individual design? It’s possible to make quite much profit on this.
Activity: 350
Good afternoon. Will the main stage of the ICO start immediately after the preliminary one?
No, there will be a 4 days gap between the ICO and pre-ICO.
Activity: 364
Good afternoon. Will the main stage of the ICO start immediately after the preliminary one?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hi! Could you please explain me more about Instant Fiat feature? "MoxyOne aims to provide a seamless and secure conversion of tokens to fiat at point of sale" how it will be possible and what average user will need to do to use this feature? Thanks

From a users perspective:
  • 1. User goes to buy coffee.
  • 2. User taps/swipes their MoxyOne card at the EFTPOS terminal.
  • 2. They then choose which token to use for the transaction, or lets MoxyAI decide the best option.
  • 3. MoxyOne processes the transaction through its system (utilising the unique JITF protocol) and the merchant receives the requested fiat amount.
  • 4. User's tokens are deducted and transaction is complete.

From MoxyOne's perspective:
  • 1. MoxyOne system receives a transaction to process through micro payments channels and sends request to the Liquidity Provider.
  • 2. The Liquidity Provider takes the cryptocurrency in exchange for the requested fiat amount and forwards the money to the merchant.
  • 3. Merchant processes the transaction.
  • 4. MoxyOne deducts the user's chosen cryptocurrency + fees (in SPEND) from their account and records the transaction.
Activity: 252
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
Interests what price of a token at the moment? It would be very interesting to me to participate in this project!
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hi. How many days is it left until the start of the preliminary sale?

19 days left and the countdown timer is on the main page
Activity: 229
Merit: 170
Hi! Could you please explain me more about Instant Fiat feature? "MoxyOne aims to provide a seamless and secure conversion of tokens to fiat at point of sale" how it will be possible and what average user will need to do to use this feature? Thanks
Activity: 308
Hello. Let’s say i want to issue my own debit card for the employees of my company. What should i do for this purpose?
It’s enough to enter your personal account in MoxyOne and enter all the data required.
But your company itself isnt engage in issue of credit cards. Will i have to connect the producers myself?
No, you’re wrong – MoxyOne cooperates with producers of credit cards directly, so u get rid of the cares.
What if i need the cards with various sets of opportunities? For example, some employees will receive the bonuses, and others wont.
Such an option of settings will always be available for u. U determine the functionality of the cards issued yourself.
Great. The last question is whether this platform will be compatible to the ready solutions for managing the business. Sire this is important for large companies.
Hello. Let’s say i want to issue my own debit card for the employees of my company. What should i do for this purpose?
It’s enough to enter your personal account in MoxyOne and enter all the data required.
But your company itself isnt engage in issue of credit cards. Will i have to connect the producers myself?
No, you’re wrong – MoxyOne cooperates with producers of credit cards directly, so u get rid of the cares.
What if i need the cards with various sets of opportunities? For example, some employees will receive the bonuses, and others wont.
Such an option of settings will always be available for u. U determine the functionality of the cards issued yourself.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Hello. Is there a limit on the number of cryptocurrency wallets that can be added to one card? It's very important to me.

Am wondering is there an already developed IOS app or android app on playstore, even if it is still a beta app. This would give people idea of what is to come about this project and putting more confidence for investors.

That's a major concern for me. I've been an investor of blockchain based cryptocurrency debit card platforms and they've all fall short in one way or another. The team should really put more effort and come up with something new rather if they want to be backed by the community. I'm not investing if there's no prototype available.

Activity: 336
If i calculated it correctly, there’re 3 weeks only, so i’d advise u to hurry up.
Activity: 196
Pages:
Jump to: