Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] MoxyOne (SPEND) - Cryptocurrency Debit Card Infrastructure - page 20. (Read 4844 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. What will be the minimum investment amount at the main stage of the sale?

As I recall, it is 0.1 ETH.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Good afternoon. What will be the minimum investment amount at the main stage of the sale?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
MoxyOne — Tokens With Real World Value

https://medium.com/@moxyone/moxyone-tokens-with-real-world-value-5781ff4fb48

What is MoxyOne?
As the cryptocurrency economy continues to grow from strength to strength, there is a growing need for a system that allows these tokens to be utilised. Without spending, there is no economy and there is no growth for these new companies in the long run. This is the reason that MoxyOne was envisioned. A simple, easy to use financial infrastructure that can be white labelled by any company, ICO or project that issues cryptocurrency tokens.
Hello. How many tokens have been issued?

there will be 50,000,000
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
You claim that you use a high level of security of users’ data. Could you tell me a little more about it?
Activity: 406
Hello. Do I need to have several of your cards for each currency, or they will be multi-currency? I travel quite often, so that is important for me.
Activity: 280
I have met such a platform before, but there was necessary to pre-convert cryptocurrency into fiat in a mobile app. I hope here everything is automated.
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. Are your cards compatible with any ATMs all around the world, or there are certain restrictions?
Activity: 364
Hello. It became interesting to me: will you issue only physically cards? Or the virtual ones will also appear?
As far as I know, MoxyOne will work in two directions. Why are you asking?
It's just that it usually takes a lot less time to issue a virtual card, because the user's data is only checked when a certain transaction limit is reached.

I believe that everyone who will get even a virtual card, will be required to provide personal information for verification.
Why? Cryptocurrencies suggest anonymity, and this platform actively works with them.
This is the standard procedure, that is necessary for countering the white washing. If you want to keep maximum anonymity, it is better to pay with cryptocurrencies directly.
However, today very few services accept such a payment option. Will it be possible to pay with cryptocurrencies, using MoxyOne, without converting it to fiat?
Activity: 350
Hello. It became interesting to me: will you issue only physically cards? Or the virtual ones will also appear?
It's just that it usually takes a lot less time to issue a virtual card, because the user's data is only checked when a certain transaction limit is reached.

I believe that everyone who will get even a virtual card, will be required to provide personal information for verification.
Why? Cryptocurrencies suggest anonymity, and this platform actively works with them.
This is the standard procedure, that is necessary for countering the white washing. If you want to keep maximum anonymity, it is better to pay with cryptocurrencies directly.

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
The team has said that the SPEND token will be logged in on three exchange platforms, and the WINGS team will audit.
Worthy of attention
Your platform isn't the first to offer such services to people. What are the essentials that we should look out for in this platform, that will make it stand out from others?

- For starters it will let you spend your tokens in everyday purchases
- Allow cryptocurrency projects to issue their own debit card and payment infrastrucure
- Uses blockchain and offchain for speedy transactions using the Raiden Network
Activity: 294
Good afternoon. How long will the main stage of the ICO last?
It will last exactly a month, so everyone will have time to buy tokens at an attractive price.
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. How long will the main stage of the ICO last?
Activity: 266
Hello. How many tokens have been issued?
According to the information from the official website, the maximum issue is 50 million tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: