Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🚀TokenSale starts][VITO]VISO—make cryptocurrency payments easier - page 3. (Read 26581 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 645
vıso collected more tnam 3m dolar . ın thıs market. great success
Activity: 263
Merit: 1
I think the Team really need to make more updates. No new update on the Facebook and Twitter, even the website seem to be outdated. Not too good for a product that is in the middle of an ICO
Maybe they are so busy selling that they do not have time to upgrade. I would like to believe it. After all, when there is no news for a long time, this is a bad sign Sad

They are updating social network.. Probably your looking at the old Twitter.. New Twitter link is
https://twitter.com/@global_viso
Is everything okay with the project? In social networks for a month there is no activity, the community is worried

Everything is going well..Please join in the viso bounty group
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
check the counter on the viso website!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Is everything okay with the project? In social networks for a month there is no activity, the community is worried
what happened to bounty treat?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I think the Team really need to make more updates. No new update on the Facebook and Twitter, even the website seem to be outdated. Not too good for a product that is in the middle of an ICO
Maybe they are so busy selling that they do not have time to upgrade. I would like to believe it. After all, when there is no news for a long time, this is a bad sign Sad
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Under one roof, the project team is going to collect almost the entire industry of traditional, online and digital payments, exchanges, trade and business.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Thanks for teh link, this is a good article, it helps a lot to understand the whole project better. I'm not that great technician, simple articles help me a lot
Activity: 291
How many days after ico we will wait to start trading VITO on WAVES DEX?

Usually on next week after the ICO end.
Activity: 48
How many days after ico we will wait to start trading VITO on WAVES DEX?
Activity: 1
    |\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/
https://foxico.io/project/viso
Activity: 210
So Hardcap is not worth waiting for?
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Activity: 35
I've seen couple of similar projects, but VISO seems to be the best out of them. Hope that everything will go up
Activity: 672
where I can found one pager of this project
Activity: 85
Pages:
Jump to: