Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] - VHCoin and VSPARK - Cheaper Solution for Global Remittance - page 50. (Read 2865 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What level of profitability can you guarantee?
What are the guarantees of fair payments for the creator?
Market mechanism is the best warranty: if people believe in his works, if he has an excellent track record, he will be bought at the price he wants or, due to the auction mechanism, at a significantly higher price. We've created a transparent marketing environment, where everyone gets just as much as others are willing to pay him. Moreover, the creator receives a share of money earned due to his strategy.
Activity: 53
Are all bugs identified during testing?
how much money is collected for this moment?
This info you also can get by creating an account on the website vhcoin.info
not bad project it seems. will see.
This is great, we are happy you like it!
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
What exactly does VHCoin and VSPARK do and what are its features? After reading the OP, the website and the whitepaper this is still not very clear. There doesn't seem to be anything specific to remittance, and all the claims about the coin and technology could be applied to just about any cryptocurrency.
Hey guys, where can i find data about pre ICO campaign? How much have you earned?
To see all information about gathered money please create an account on the website: https://vhcoin.info
Activity: 131
What are the guarantees of fair payments for the creator?
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
how much money is collected for this moment?
Activity: 80
not bad project it seems. will see.
Activity: 106
Hey guys, where can i find data about pre ICO campaign? How much have you earned?
Activity: 84
Thats cool guys, have a luck!
Activity: 77
One more cryptocurrency! Guys, come on!)
Which mechanisms are used to guarantee protection of the investor's interests?
All financial covenants, amounts and interest are registered using the blockchain technology. They cannot be falsified, deleted or altered!
I didn’t get how your token is going to grow.
The number of tokens is limited. As settlements with the platform are carried out in tokens, increase in the number of transaction  will lead to an increase in the amount of settlements with the platform and, subsequently, demand for tokens
Oh, now i understood, thank you!
You are welcome!
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
it is one of the best projects of this year! It will change in the direction of a small company independently conduct ICOS and will allow them to mark their business with minimal effort, as all the necessary tools will be available.
I agree with you, an interesting project . I hope in the conditions that are now in the cryptocurrency market, they will be able to sell their tokens and collect capitalization . I'll keep an eye on the project . I wish you good luck
Where's the guaranty that the platform won't go bankrupt and disappear?
Our several years experience developing the platform VHcoin made us believe we are on the right track. And the right track means profitability. The key to success is our experience, qualifications and correct calculation. Details are in the white paper.
What would you do if cryptocurrencies were completely banned, or the interest in them diminished?
As of now, there are no prerequisites for either of these scenarios. In case of 'cryptocurrency apocalypse' investors and creators will be able to continue working at the platform for the purpose of sales at 'traditional' exchanges.
Activity: 44
Which mechanisms are used to guarantee protection of the investor's interests?
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
I didn’t get how your token is going to grow.
The number of tokens is limited. As settlements with the platform are carried out in tokens, increase in the number of transaction  will lead to an increase in the amount of settlements with the platform and, subsequently, demand for tokens
Oh, now i understood, thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: