Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][12|09] ••• Anryze: Distributed Speech Recognition Platform ••• - page 29. (Read 48042 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I totally agree.

See the amount in fiat prouves that the real life is very interested by this project. and i think it's great. I'm totally fan of this concept, i probably use for myself when french will be available.
I see this as one of the best performing ico in a while coming with an innovative project aimed to understand natural language using a unique combination of technologies: wavelet transform - allows to improve recognition by reducing loss of data; imagine setting up a High low cap,  which means they believe to set high standards because of the quality of service and technology they are bringing on board.

Maybe because anryze combinate blockchain technoloy all people around the world interested with this project, so this project different with other speech recognition company. In the next future i think that all technology will utilizing blockchain technology
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
I totally agree.

See the amount in fiat prouves that the real life is very interested by this project. and i think it's great. I'm totally fan of this concept, i probably use for myself when french will be available.
I see this as one of the best performing ico in a while coming with an innovative project aimed to understand natural language using a unique combination of technologies: wavelet transform - allows to improve recognition by reducing loss of data; imagine setting up a High low cap,  which means they believe to set high standards because of the quality of service and technology they are bringing on board.
Activity: 840
Merit: 659
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
I totally agree.

I think the Anryze project is one of the long projects for the investors who attended this project because I saw the seriousness of the project development team succeeding

That is why so much people invested in this project, not only people that know cryptocurrency world but also people that unfamiliar with cryptocurrency. You can see at https://tokensale.anryze.com  They have raised so much amount from EUR and USD. They are hope so that Anryze can success so they can utilizing Anryze for their need/business
Distributed speech recognition, interesting though I feel this could be covered by other distributed system blockchains.
Good, can you list other distributed system blockchains that use distributed computing network for Speech Recognition just like Anryze

I think Anryze is the first speech recognition project that utilizing blockchain technology and others only centralized speech recognition such as google speech, IBM watson and MS azure. For me anryze is more better because give benefits not only for clients but also for miners and contributors
Thank you fajarkus12 for pointing this out, because there is no other project that offer exact same thing as Anryze. It's benefits is by far too impressive ensuring that it covers clients,  miners and contributor, what this means is that every one of that partakes in this project is a beneficiary.
Activity: 308
I think the Anryze project is one of the long projects for the investors who attended this project because I saw the seriousness of the project development team succeeding
Distributed speech recognition, interesting though I feel this could be covered by other distributed system blockchains.
Good, can you list other distributed system blockchains that use distributed computing network for Speech Recognition just like Anryze

I think Anryze is the first speech recognition project that utilizing blockchain technology and others only centralized speech recognition such as google speech, IBM watson and MS azure. For me anryze is more better because give benefits not only for clients but also for miners and contributors
Activity: 518
The security and back up that speech recognition system will provide will be second to none. The company who deplore this system will also get saving on security spending since speech recognition would have been part of it's infrastructure.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Speech recognition systems have been a significant step forward in promoting automation and improving productivity. They have numerous various benefits and uses. The most important being for businesses. Incorporating a speech recognition system into your infrastructure allows a company to not only improve its operations but interactions with its customer base as well, alongside cutting down costs and improving efficiency
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Fundraising continues!
Already collected from 747 investors 1619020 dollars!

The funds raising will increase because this project have much time to promote and get big investors before this ico ends. With good project about speech recognition i think anryze will have much clients in the future, so investor will consider to invest in anryze
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Obviously I did not think that such a sum would be collected. New and original projects have always been shown in this project. I really wonder what exactly the project can do. we'll wait and see.
expect to see this futuristic project, I believe that there will be many important news in the whole landscape of crypto, and of the Ico.
Anryze project you will notice among the most interesting ones.
Activity: 168
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Obviously I did not think that such a sum would be collected. New and original projects have always been shown in this project. I really wonder what exactly the project can do. we'll wait and see.
Oh God, what with Oleg Fedosenko?  Grin
It's same Oleg Fedosenko,  I guess graphic design made this photo look this way

But why graphic design made only his photo look this way?  Huh
I also think that it's a bit strange
Look carefully at the photograph in the main site you would observe it wasn't too clear either,  further treatment would only distort it rather alternatively was to use a better and clear photograph.

Hmmm, I see. that explains it then

Maybe he is special one, who have big contributed in Anryze project. Because usually special person will not publishing their picture clearly like bitcoin creator. But i think to use  picture like that, it mean just for fun not more
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
Anryze - Great project...

13 days to the end and $ 1.6 mi (funded)..

Congratulations to the team.

I hope that the funds always stay over 1,6 million because of the fluctuation of cryptocurrency, so this ico actualy success, but I think the fund will raise again because anryze still have much time and possibility
this collection show the constant work of the team. I follow your projects with more consistency, and so far have not been disappointed by the projects in which I joined with Ico.
I think at the moment we are in time were the fluctuation of cryptocurrency doesn't let us to see the grow in investment. I think in couple of days we will all see it that it has picked up. I'm not worried for this project it will be a big success.
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Fundraising continues!
Already collected from 747 investors 1619020 dollars!
Pages:
Jump to: