Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][12|09] ••• Anryze: Distributed Speech Recognition Platform ••• - page 27. (Read 48042 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 268
How are the profits to be shared with the token holders?
Anryze Distributed Network which uses blockchain to distribute profits will be transferring 20% tokens from each transcription of the audio to the RYZ token owners in the proportion to the amount of token held. It will start doingthis at the same time blockchain of decentralized transcription capacities starts working.

I suggest you to buy Anryze token beause you will get profit by holding this token. Just imaginate only hold this token and you will get 20% from each transaction in the system, but it depend on proportion to the number of held tokens, more token you have and more money you will get, and also benefit from the increase abryze token on exchange
Yes,  that's not all,  because 70 per cent of income from every transaction goes to miners (CPU holders) and 10 per cent is the company’s fee. All transactions are transparent and automated. What more can we ask for because everyone benefits.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Also miners and clients are not left out in the benefits Anryze offer. Each participant of the platform will be able to install the software and receive revenue from the mining (audio decoding). They also offer cheap computing power than private monopolized cloud services.
Activity: 350
Anryze Distributed Network which uses blockchain to distribute profits will be transferring 20% tokens from each transcription of the audio to the RYZ token owners in the proportion to the amount of token held. It will start doingthis at the same time blockchain of decentralized transcription capacities starts working.

I suggest you to buy Anryze token beause you will get profit by holding this token. Just imaginate only hold this token and you will get 20% from each transaction in the system, but it depend on proportion to the number of held tokens, more token you have and more money you will get, and also benefit from the increase abryze token on exchange
Activity: 420
This is great Grin when i saw the video of ico, it's potential.. Thanks a lot i hope i can still avail bounties:)

3P7ENMtVDX2aYb7e1js9uBNSU7RgSXkvukQ
Have you tried contacting the bounty manager, or ask in slack https://anryze.slack.com/join/shared_i
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
This is great Grin when i saw the video of ico, it's potential.. Thanks a lot i hope i can still avail bounties:)

3P7ENMtVDX2aYb7e1js9uBNSU7RgSXkvukQ
very good project . and very good bounty you are doıng. congrats.

Surely anryze is very good, they aim to educate computers to understand natural human language, it will become a revolution in a different areas of work. You can buy Anryze token before this ico ends in 8 days  Smiley
I have seen some coins do very fine during the ICO, once it hits on exchanges, the developers dumps and abandon it. The Cryptogene project is very different, even after the ICO, even after been listed on exchanges, the team still has a whole lot of work to do.
Of course, team is very hardworking and am sure they would never relent in their endeavors to ensure the deliver a good product which would keep improving over time.  Let's look at the core devs,  Oleg Fedosenko, Alex Pogrebenniy, Oleg Zaychuk, Anton Karpenko to mention but a few,  these are high profile professionals in the field.  To assemble a team of this nature what more can you ask of
Activity: 420
I have seen some coins do very fine during the ICO, once it hits on exchanges, the developers dumps and abandon it. The Cryptogene project is very different, even after the ICO, even after been listed on exchanges, the team still has a whole lot of work to do.
Hello. Can y help me please. Today I Sent you 3 waves for the invest to the Anryze and buy token. AT first time i sent 3 waves on the wallet
3PG3qB4wtf282EzQKUGmZW4TJHYwS1ywWS3

without attachment.

And second transaction i sent 2 waves with sent sttachment.

And i dont see first  transaction on my wallet.

Can You help me? Where is my tokens or my waves?
Thank you.
Please forward your concern to the devs in slack channel: https://anryze.slack.com/join/shared_i or join telegram channel: https://t.me/anryze_tokensale and lay your complaints, am sure you would be get assistance
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello. Can y help me please. Today I Sent you 3 waves for the invest to the Anryze and buy token. AT first time i sent 3 waves on the wallet
3PG3qB4wtf282EzQKUGmZW4TJHYwS1ywWS3

without attachment.

And second transaction i sent 2 waves with sent sttachment.

And i dont see first  transaction on my wallet.

Can You help me? Where is my tokens or my waves?
Thank you.
Very well structured platform. It's distributed network uses blockchain to the distribution of profits. Thus, 70 per cent of income from every transaction goes to miners (CPU holders), 20 per cent to investors (tokens holders), and 10 per cent is a company’s fee.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 645
very good project . and very good bounty you are doıng. congrats.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Anryze competitors comparison:

This chart shows the percentage of mistakes made in the speech recognition process in a silent environment.

Read details: https://medium.com/anryze/competitors-comparison-331615af5115
The test you refer to 8 different tests in time ? it seems to me a good result if compared with the giants, I believe that you can do a great job and quickly become a competitor of the highest level
Activity: 291
Sorry if that question gets answered in the Whitepaper somewhere, but does anybody know what happens if the hard cap isn't reached? Is the plan to simply burn all unsold coins or will they be distributed among the contributors?

Hello!
Unsold tokens will be burned.
Yes if there are leftovers after tokensale ends,  the remainder unsold tokens would be burnt.

Do you confirm the words of the main account? Smiley
I trust him more.
Yes,  this question has been answered earlier, connect with the community if you are in doubt or join telegram channel.

I am a member of all Anryze communities.
I mean that confirming Anryze account is priority than your)
Sorry if that question gets answered in the Whitepaper somewhere, but does anybody know what happens if the hard cap isn't reached? Is the plan to simply burn all unsold coins or will they be distributed among the contributors?

Hello!
Yes if there are leftovers after tokensale ends,  the remainder unsold tokens would be burnt.

I trust him more.
Yes,  this question has been answered earlier, connect with the community if you are in doubt or join telegram channel.
Activity: 168
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
Anryze competitors comparison:

This chart shows the percentage of mistakes made in the speech recognition process in a silent environment.

Read details: https://medium.com/anryze/competitors-comparison-331615af5115
Apart from being better and more economical, Anryze is also smarter because its AI and system are designed to optimize speech recognition and minimize costs.

Details here: https://medium.com/anryze/what-is-behind-of-using-speech-recognition-by-businesses-d9f56bb0de74

I was blown away when I read that careful tests conducted on Google Speech, IBM’s Watson and MS Azure using varied combinations of speakers, topics, and alternating between different modes of speech show that mistake rates are high. Comparison of results showed Anryze as the clear winner, therefore, a better choice both regarding performance and cost is Anryze’s speech recognition system.

Using the distributed computing approach allows Anryze to be faster, better, and more economical than competitors that you have said, due to the decentralized system which consists of three parts. A miner, a node with, and Waves blockchain
Activity: 291

Hello!

I trust him more.
Pages:
Jump to: