Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][12|09] ••• Anryze: Distributed Speech Recognition Platform ••• - page 26. (Read 48004 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 268
With Anryze, expectations are high because it is the smartest and cheapest decentralized computing system of the speech recognition due to self-learning intelligent agents.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Has any one here tried out the demo to give us a user experience?
Activity: 350
Good project, how far is the ico going?  How much has been raised?
ICO is not doing badly, at least minimum -cap has been achieved, at over $1.6M, we hope the entire crowdfund to reach $6M  (hard-cap) or any figure close to this before ICO ends
$1.6M minimum cap or maximum,  is this amount not too high? This is preposterous because this is the target of most projects to execute their proposed roadmap plan. ICo is on until when?
Yes you are right,  for a project of this magnitude, it got alot of high standards and this amount would help it achieve it's objective. Over $1.6m has already been raised from  808 contributors, this number keeps growing because we believe in this project. The ico comes to an end in 7days.

This ico will ends in 7 days or will end at 01:00 UTC on 12 October 2017. You have time to buy this token before ico ends because this project has bright future, speech recognition that utilizing blockchain technology. For minimum cap is $1,6 million and now Anryze have raised about $1,661,000 and have passed the minimum cap, so this ico will success.
Good project, how far is the ico going?  How much has been raised?
ICO is not doing badly, at least minimum -cap has been achieved, at over $1.6M, we hope the entire crowdfund to reach $6M  (hard-cap) or any figure close to this before ICO ends
$1.6M minimum cap or maximum,  is this amount not too high? This is preposterous because this is the target of most projects to execute their proposed roadmap plan. ICo is on until when?
Yes you are right,  for a project of this magnitude, it got alot of high standards and this amount would help it achieve it's objective. Over $1.6m has already been raised from  808 contributors, this number keeps growing because we believe in this project. The ico comes to an end in 7days.
ICO is not doing badly, at least minimum -cap has been achieved, at over $1.6M, we hope the entire crowdfund to reach $6M  (hard-cap) or any figure close to this before ICO ends
$1.6M minimum cap or maximum,  is this amount not too high? This is preposterous because this is the target of most projects to execute their proposed roadmap plan. ICo is on until when?
Activity: 434
These tests clearly shows that Anryze will be preferred over the rest. The main problem with existing solutions such as Google Speech API, IBM Watson, and Dragon Speech API is that they are very expensive in high volumes of recognition yet still provide unsatisfactory results. Moreover, they do not allow to extract useful corporate insights and any other necessary information for companies.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Anryze competitors comparison:

This chart shows the percentage of mistakes made in the speech recognition process in a silent environment.

Read details: https://medium.com/anryze/competitors-comparison-331615af5115
So IBM is quite better all the rest?
No it shows the chart shows the percentage of mistakes made in speech recognition, with IBM as the highest mistakes
Wow being better than all those big companies and it's only beta  testing makes me more and more sure in Anryze project. I can only imagine how will the graph look with some more time and work invested in the project. Also with more miners the process will be faster and faster...
after so many years that I look at the charts I have trained, is that almost all of them reflect a parity. in the 2 test Anryze is the best,
and 5 tests are very similar. are the results satisfactory
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

This chart shows the percentage of mistakes made in the speech recognition process in a silent environment.

No it shows the chart shows the percentage of mistakes made in speech recognition, with IBM as the highest mistakes
Wow being better than all those big companies and it's only beta  testing makes me more and more sure in Anryze project. I can only imagine how will the graph look with some more time and work invested in the project. Also with more miners the process will be faster and faster...

Activity: 168
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
how to be part of the Bounty System, im willing to advertise Anryze on my Social Account, Newbie Question! thanks!

You are Welcome!
Details here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-tokensale-anryze-1209-2075564
Also you can use https://theviralexchange.com.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Activity: 350
Also miners and clients are not left out in the benefits Anryze offer. Each participant of the platform will be able to install the software and receive revenue from the mining (audio decoding). They also offer cheap computing power than private monopolized cloud services.

Token owner also get benefit from Anryze because they will receive 20% from each transaction, surely it depend on percentage of your token, if you have a lot this token you will get more profit. But i think that is easy way to get benefit without working hard
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
how to be part of the Bounty System, im willing to advertise Anryze on my Social Account, Newbie Question! thanks!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
How are the profits to be shared with the token holders?
Anryze Distributed Network which uses blockchain to distribute profits will be transferring 20% tokens from each transcription of the audio to the RYZ token owners in the proportion to the amount of token held. It will start doingthis at the same time blockchain of decentralized transcription capacities starts working.

I suggest you to buy Anryze token beause you will get profit by holding this token. Just imaginate only hold this token and you will get 20% from each transaction in the system, but it depend on proportion to the number of held tokens, more token you have and more money you will get, and also benefit from the increase abryze token on exchange
Yes,  that's not all,  because 70 per cent of income from every transaction goes to miners (CPU holders) and 10 per cent is the company’s fee. All transactions are transparent and automated. What more can we ask for because everyone benefits.
This is good,  but how exactly does the speech recognition technology work,  I have read it but it's a little complex to my understanding, is there any simpler explanation?

Anryze recognizes speech by taking the waveform, split it on utterances by silences then try to recognize what is being said in each utterance. To do that system takes all possible combinations of words and try to match them with the audio. Anryze engine chooses the best matching combination.
Yeah it's quite complex to understand, but I  got it in a way that they are using the power of all pc-s on Anryze network to decode text. And for me that's brilliant. It will be so fast on finding the right combination cause of that decentralized power.
The Blockchain and is, by definition, decentralized. in the near future we will see the birth of many DEX, and are not all the same, pass the test of the best for technology and security. with these technologies it is changing the face of the internet and the genre of the human. it will be a nice challenge
Activity: 168
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
Hello. Can y help me please. Today I Sent you 3 waves for the invest to the Anryze and buy token. AT first time i sent 3 waves on the wallet
3PG3qB4wtf282EzQKUGmZW4TJHYwS1ywWS3

without attachment.

And second transaction i sent 2 waves with sent sttachment.

And i dont see first  transaction on my wallet.

Can You help me? Where is my tokens or my waves?
Thank you.

Dont worry.
Please, send a e-mail to [email protected] with a link of your transactions.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
Anryze Distributed Network which uses blockchain to distribute profits will be transferring 20% tokens from each transcription of the audio to the RYZ token owners in the proportion to the amount of token held. It will start doingthis at the same time blockchain of decentralized transcription capacities starts working.

I suggest you to buy Anryze token beause you will get profit by holding this token. Just imaginate only hold this token and you will get 20% from each transaction in the system, but it depend on proportion to the number of held tokens, more token you have and more money you will get, and also benefit from the increase abryze token on exchange
Yes,  that's not all,  because 70 per cent of income from every transaction goes to miners (CPU holders) and 10 per cent is the company’s fee. All transactions are transparent and automated. What more can we ask for because everyone benefits.
This is good,  but how exactly does the speech recognition technology work,  I have read it but it's a little complex to my understanding, is there any simpler explanation?

Anryze recognizes speech by taking the waveform, split it on utterances by silences then try to recognize what is being said in each utterance. To do that system takes all possible combinations of words and try to match them with the audio. Anryze engine chooses the best matching combination.
Yeah it's quite complex to understand, but I  got it in a way that they are using the power of all pc-s on Anryze network to decode text. And for me that's brilliant. It will be so fast on finding the right combination cause of that decentralized power.

Pages:
Jump to: