Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][12|09] ••• Anryze: Distributed Speech Recognition Platform ••• - page 4. (Read 47998 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 277
I think this is great news Smiley

https://twitter.com/biggzi/status/941852754053562368

@anryze have officially launched the consumer version of their #Blockchain Speech Recognition Application! Business clients will have access next month! Profit sharing... 70% miners / 20% stakers!

http://app.anryze.com/signin

$RYZ amazingly undervalued on $WAVES DEX #WavesPlatform

And the Anryze Q&A !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjz8FQ6wrNk
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I've never seen the iupdate from team after joining project. any positive progress?? please

I think there is no update yet, i hope the team can more active so that investors will not worry about this project. Like others project maybe the team can create telegram channel to communication besides in this forum
Activity: 258
I've never seen the iupdate from team after joining project. any positive progress?? please
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Hi manager when is the distribution of bounty tokens? Email sent to [email protected] but no answer yet!
I think more communication on bitcointalk would be helpful for people new to the project as opposed to just on medium.
Maybe you're right, for now the team only posted their news update on medium, but posting on bitcointalk also essential so that all people know about the progress of this project
I think more communication on bitcointalk would be helpful for people new to the project as opposed to just on medium.
A clear example of the growth of the price of the token for a month and a half, did not endure and sold ahead of time, before listing on the tidex. Hold, hold and hold again)

After this coin listed on Tidex exchange the price can grow and now recover back to ico price. This is good because the team still care to this coin, i hope in near time we can see about the development of this project

The team doesnt care, no weekly updates at all which were promised.
I don't think so, seem the team not posting their update in this thread but in here : https://medium.com/anryze
For now we had better to wait in accordance with their road map. I hope next year there are many news deluvered to us
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
A clear example of the growth of the price of the token for a month and a half, did not endure and sold ahead of time, before listing on the tidex. Hold, hold and hold again)

After this coin listed on Tidex exchange the price can grow and now recover back to ico price. This is good because the team still care to this coin, i hope in near time we can see about the development of this project

The team doesnt care, no weekly updates at all which were promised.

Activity: 644
Please me detailed info of where to store coins ? i meen wallet
How to start mining this coin?
any aditional info will be great, cant find on web

thanks
You can store this coin in waves walet, i am using waveswallet.io to store this coin. For now seem we can't mining this coin because the platform not release yet, after Anryze release Anryze platform we can mining this coin
Activity: 62
Please me detailed info of where to store coins ? i meen wallet
How to start mining this coin?
any aditional info will be great, cant find on web

thanks
in the google chrome waves wallet extension, my coins still say "Incoming Transfer" does that mean the coins have been transferred or is there something more i need to do?

It mean that there is coin transferred come into your wallet, or it mean that you received coin into your wallet. So you needn't to worry and needn't to do anything.
Activity: 1
in the google chrome waves wallet extension, my coins still say "Incoming Transfer" does that mean the coins have been transferred or is there something more i need to do?

Anryze coin price growing rapidly since the team added this coin on the tidex exchange. Maybe in the end of this year we can see this coin price at $0.1, this is very possible because this project very useful
Activity: 256
Hi When can I get my tokens from Anryze social media program? until now I have not received them!
If this coin listed on coinmarketcap it mean that daily trading volume for Anryze coin over $10k. This is good, since this coin listed on Tidex exchange the price can back to ico price
Pages:
Jump to: