Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][12|09] ••• Anryze: Distributed Speech Recognition Platform ••• - page 6. (Read 47998 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

I just open my waves wallet and saw the Anryze token from bounty...i check the price now it is 150 SAT.

I have read the latest thread here so far no updates from the DEV team...i hope they don't hit and run. 

Good Luck to all investors contributing to this project!!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Today, the price of the coin Anryze has risen considerably, someone very good purchase. Maybe the price will go up in the near future, as investors are investing in anticipation of further growth.
You're right, i also see on DEX exchange this coin price raise but i think still under ico price. So better to wait untill the team announce about a good news about their development and i am sure the raise of Anryze coin will more significant
Today, the price of the coin Anryze has risen considerably, somebody has very good purchase. Maybe the price will go up in the near future, as investors are investing in anticipation of further growth.
Activity: 476
campaign manager or any anryze representative, i havent receive my tokens yet
username: brylle34
wallet: 0xeFfDc4421095cDcAed450ABB6787eBED02ce6620

You must have been mistaken anryze is not an erc20 token, it's base on waves platform not on etherium, like of that add that you posted.  Smiley

thank you very much. i will post my wallter on waves

wallet: 3P5ARQipR6G98GktCJHq74QFp688X5eny3v
Activity: 59
think i might join you guys in this journey Smiley
Activity: 490

You must have been mistaken anryze is not an erc20 token, it's base on waves platform not on etherium, like of that add that you posted.  Smiley
I just received my Anryzo coin. I hope this will increase in value in 2 years. This project is great and I am sure the holder of this coin will be happy in future. When a project is great, the valuation is a question of time and patience
I think needn't wait until 2 years to make the valuation increase, but if the team can consider to listed Anryze to big exchange the valuation can growing fast and all people will interested to buy this coin

I obviously consider Anryze a long term investment, but 2 years seem to be a very long time to have an increase from 1 or 2 cents... How do you calculate this timing?
I hope the evaluation of ryz will soon be implemented because seeing the price in waves dex is very concern and I will wait for the best news from the project

I think so, anryze price down deep almost a half from ico price, although a lot of altcoin price now increase but this coin price still stagnant. I hope the team can do something so that Anryze coin can back at least at ico price
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
I just received my Anryzo coin. I hope this will increase in value in 2 years. This project is great and I am sure the holder of this coin will be happy in future. When a project is great, the valuation is a question of time and patience
I think needn't wait until 2 years to make the valuation increase, but if the team can consider to listed Anryze to big exchange the valuation can growing fast and all people will interested to buy this coin

I obviously consider Anryze a long term investment, but 2 years seem to be a very long time to have an increase from 1 or 2 cents... How do you calculate this timing?
I hope the evaluation of ryz will soon be implemented because seeing the price in waves dex is very concern and I will wait for the best news from the project
Activity: 616
Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

If the team still not reply your question, i suggest to you also send email to anryze : [email protected]
I hope they can help you as soon as possible
Activity: 476
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
The idea behind this coin is interesting, but I wonder how it will actually be implemented? Observed that the tokensale is being executed in an efficient manner. I will keep observing this coin and I might purchase some coins during the sale if the coin keeps getting updated regularly.
Token sale has ended almost one month ago. Now this coin price down far from ico price, and if you still interested to buy this coin you can buy on DEX exchange. You can buy this coin with cheaper price than ico price
copper member
Activity: 378
The idea behind this coin is interesting, but I wonder how it will actually be implemented? Observed that the tokensale is being executed in an efficient manner. I will keep observing this coin and I might purchase some coins during the sale if the coin keeps getting updated regularly.
hello, please tell me, is the bounty program over?

The crowdsale ended at 01:00 UTC on 12 October 2017, so bounty program has over for almost one month ago. If you still interested with Anryze coin you can buy this coin on DEX platform
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
 hello, please tell me, is the bounty program over?
Activity: 392
But where you have found the value of ryz ?
Good morning guys! Which is the value of 1 anryze in this moment? Thanks!

As i know about 100 satoshi per coin. This coin price down and far from ico price. Maybe after hardfork finished this coin price can recover at least to ico price. Also news from devs about the progress for this project also essential to make this coin price can raise
Pages:
Jump to: