Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][12|09] ••• Anryze: Distributed Speech Recognition Platform ••• - page 7. (Read 47998 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
Good morning guys! Which is the value of 1 anryze in this moment? Thanks!
Activity: 350
Hi! When will we see RYZ on Kuna exchange ? Cool

Maybe when the team will release Anryze alpha platform in Q4 2017, at least the end of this year. Because it can make this coin price can climbing by released alpha platform and also added to new exchange
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Hi! When will we see RYZ on Kuna exchange ? Cool
Activity: 323
I already recieve my token, thank you to this successful project
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I see no good progress from this project to me I see this project is one of the projects that the length is very good and terjap I see in dex very cheap price and no progress
Maybe after hardfork in mid november the team will announcement about progress of this project. The effects is not big if they announcement their progress now because all people still take concern to bitcoin

I do not understand what progress you want, after a couple of weeks?   Shocked

Slowly, I expect to see the success of this project. Its still too early to want progress

We have to wait maybe in december they will release a good news, because i have read on their road map that alpha version will release in december. I hope it can make this coin price grow

Of course it is impossible to make something good and cleaver 2 weeks after ICO finished.
ICO time took too much energy and concentration and team need time to recovery their possibilities.

Waiting for December to check progress.
I see no good progress from this project to me I see this project is one of the projects that the length is very good and terjap I see in dex very cheap price and no progress
Maybe after hardfork in mid november the team will announcement about progress of this project. The effects is not big if they announcement their progress now because all people still take concern to bitcoin

Slowly, I expect to see the success of this project. Its still too early to want progress

We have to wait maybe in december they will release a good news, because i have read on their road map that alpha version will release in december. I hope it can make this coin price grow
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

Activity: 291

Activity: 239
Activity: 168
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
Guys,  Smiley

for bounty and investor participants, you need to specify the WAVES WALLET address! Not exchange address!
Be careful! Transfers are made to the address indicated by you.
(This is for those who have not yet written to support for their correct address)
Who has not received a response from support - please wait. You will be answered!

Questions about getting tokens - [email protected]

Anryze team
Is there any good news about listing Anryze at some big exchange as it is still trading on waves platform and token price is very low need some big exchanges for boost up.

No announcement yet about new exchange. I also know this coin price down deep, maybe after Anryze released alpha app on Q4 2017 this coin price can growth or at least back to ico price
Activity: 1274
Is there any good news about listing Anryze at some big exchange as it is still trading on waves platform and token price is very low need some big exchanges for boost up.
Activity: 546
Merit: 112
how about made it in coinmarketcap?
I think it's a important platform for a project.
чтoб пoпacть нa coinmarketcap нyжнo eщe чтoб oбъeмы пo мoнeтe были
и вpoдe кaк нe мeнee 10 000 $
a ceйчac oбъeмы дo этoй cyмы вpядли дoxoдят
I do not see the development of this coin

This project just finished their ico and the team still solve a problem about distribution coin, because some people still not receive yet their coin. So for development it will take more time maybe after all problem solved
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
I h'eve not received my token yet , i was registered with my email: [email protected]
my waves wallet is :3PJqRruvch6L9zop2vo17zKu1HoaeFE7XNe
please send my anryze toeken .
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I do not see the development of this coin
any update about the project after the ICO?
it looks few guys trade it in Etherdelta exchange.

No news yet, they said before that token payment and bounty Issues are still being resolved, once there is a new development it will be made public. I think this coin can't trade on etherdelta because this coin based on wave platform, and as i know etherdelta only available for ethereum-based token
copper member
Activity: 378
what good will blockchain do to speech recognition?!
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
how about made it in coinmarketcap?
I think it's a important platform for a project.
Pages:
Jump to: