Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][12|09] ••• Anryze: Distributed Speech Recognition Platform ••• - page 5. (Read 47998 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
nice to hear that anryze has been listed on other exchange beside wavesDEX, but i hope it can be listed on cryptopia or hitBTC

This coin already on tidex exchange and this is only for first step so that we can get better exchange than Dex exchange, sooner or later the team will add another exchange although it will need more time
Activity: 216
nice to hear that anryze has been listed on other exchange beside wavesDEX, but i hope it can be listed on cryptopia or hitBTC
ANRYZE is listed TIDEX Exchange

Follow this link:  https://tidex.com/exchange/ryz/btc

This is great news because Anryze already on the tidex exchange. I hope sooner or later we can see that the trading volume will rise and this coin price can growing rapidly.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I have just look for the anryze at tidex exchange and I couldn't find it. Only in Waves platform you can trade Anryze.
Thank for this confirmation, so it was clear that anryze coin still not on tidex exchange yet. I hope the team can giving us some information about when this coin will be added to other exchange
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
I have just look for the anryze at tidex exchange and I couldn't find it. Only in Waves platform you can trade Anryze.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
Very quiet here...any more updates?
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
I did not receive the bounty payment on the purse? When it will be?
Dear friends, I wrote a little update for Anryze progress https://medium.com/@Anryze/anryze-distributed-speech-recognition-platform-one-month-after-tokensale-ends-ae361d943b4b
Will be posting updates each week.
Cheers!
It is a good news to see that the devs are concerned to show updates each week! It shows that they are very serious team.
I hope the devs seriously to show updates each week so that people know about the progress of this project and will not disappointed. I also hope that there is a news about new exchange
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Dear friends, I wrote a little update for Anryze progress https://medium.com/@Anryze/anryze-distributed-speech-recognition-platform-one-month-after-tokensale-ends-ae361d943b4b
Cheers!
It is a good news to see that the devs are concerned to show updates each week! It shows that they are very serious team.
Activity: 24
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
Cheers!
This is good news if the team can give us update weekly about progress of Anryze. I also hope that anryze coin can listed on major exchange so that this coin price can start grow

Weekly updates are a great thing. Really looking forward to this project.

I can’t  find it now but does anyone have the timeline at all? The pics on the first page aren’t loading for me
Activity: 476
campaign manager or any anryze representative, i havent receive my tokens yet
username: brylle34
wallet: 0xeFfDc4421095cDcAed450ABB6787eBED02ce6620

You must have been mistaken anryze is not an erc20 token, it's base on waves platform not on etherium, like of that add that you posted.  Smiley

thank you very much. i will post my wallter on waves

wallet: 3P5ARQipR6G98GktCJHq74QFp688X5eny3v

Hi brylle34, i think it's better to send a pm with your private address instead to write it down here on the forum.

By

i have already send them on there email and telegram but there's no reply yet,
Cheers!
This is good news if the team can give us update weekly about progress of Anryze. I also hope that anryze coin can listed on major exchange so that this coin price can start grow
Activity: 28
wallet: 0xeFfDc4421095cDcAed450ABB6787eBED02ce6620

You must have been mistaken anryze is not an erc20 token, it's base on waves platform not on etherium, like of that add that you posted.  Smiley

thank you very much. i will post my wallter on waves

wallet: 3P5ARQipR6G98GktCJHq74QFp688X5eny3v

Hi brylle34, i think it's better to send a pm with your private address instead to write it down here on the forum.

By
Activity: 11
when distribution bounty,, I joined bounty but have not received payment yet..
I think all coins for bounty participants and investors already distributed some weeks ago. Maybe you must contact the team as soon as possible by sending email or private messages
Activity: 336
when distribution bounty,, I joined bounty but have not received payment yet..
Activity: 1
Yeah so all nice and stuff but nothing is happening. Saying for a month that all bounty's and tokens has been distributed is not working anymore. And people here who are saying just wait blablabla is bull shit too. I want information from the dev. So simple if they really want this to work they have to give more info. Why doesnt anyone care about this?Tongue

I just open my waves wallet and saw the Anryze token from bounty...i check the price now it is 150 SAT.

I have read the latest thread here so far no updates from the DEV team...i hope they don't hit and run.  

Good Luck to all investors contributing to this project!!
The price of Anryze coin far from ico price, i also wait update from the dev team and i hope they can add this coin on major exchange in order to the price can growth. Maybe they will give us some update when they will release Anryze alpha platform in Q4, i guess in the end of this year
Pages:
Jump to: