Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Torgim-B2B E-commerce SAAS platform on blockchain - page 2. (Read 3120 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
yeah, again convinced how such a huge competition among projects, that without large investments in advertising, the investor simply will not be able to find out about a good project...
In connection with the correction of the market, it is likely that the total number of projects will decrease and only high-quality ones will remain.
It's unlikely that this will ever happen, the proportion between good and bad projects is about the same always.
Most likely you are right, but I would like to see a mechanism for the removal of bad projects even at the initial stages of implementation. To a lot of people did not waste time and money to analyze them.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

May I know pls how much tokens were sold at the ICO?

The main stage of ICO has not yet been carried out.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
No, you are wrong. There is a simple rule - the one who acts always will do better than the one who thinks  Cheesy

Think less, do more? Cheesy Perhaps you are right, and this is really true
Luck loves the brave.
And innovators, such as bitcoin is now would not be top1 coin on the market as there is already a lot better coins. So with this project - if it can capture the market, then it will be easier to stay on it.

There is no single better coin. If there was a better coin the market would have already decided and valued that one higher. That's not the case so you are a liar. It's quite simple. Your analysis was a fail.
My analysis is based on facts, I do not understand what your conclusions are based on. If you answered more fully, I would gladly try to understand your point of view.

You say there are a lot better coins than Bitcoin? Tell me a single coin that is better. The market has decided that so far Bitcoin is the best coin, period. There is nothing to be discussed, crystal clear facts only. Saying something is "better" is also quite weird in the cryptocurrency world. You can't compare Bitcoin to Ethereum, or to Ripple, or to Monero, or to, or to, or to... There will be several coins being the best one for some specific use case.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
If this decision leads to success, we can congratulate the project team on the right choice.

In the Telegram group, developers appear much more often than here.
Activity: 336
Pay4youractivity
To get these investors into the project, it is necessary to conduct very laborious and expensive work to attract them offline. Not always the costs pay off in this case.
It depends on the overall marketing strategy that the team has chosen. How much it is successful we will understand later.
Judging by the low activity in the thread, the team chose the option of communicating with major investors.
If this decision leads to success, we can congratulate the project team on the right choice.
yeah, again convinced how such a huge competition among projects, that without large investments in advertising, the investor simply will not be able to find out about a good project...
In connection with the correction of the market, it is likely that the total number of projects will decrease and only high-quality ones will remain.
It's unlikely that this will ever happen, the proportion between good and bad projects is about the same always.
Activity: 476
Sometimes it is difficult to distinguish real project representatives from fake ones.
This is a big telegram problem, here I agree with you.
Plus, the information there is changing very dynamically, it's good on one side, but on the other hand I do not have time to constantly monitor it.
In this regard, even social networks are better than telegram.
Activity: 588
Pay4youractivity
To get these investors into the project, it is necessary to conduct very laborious and expensive work to attract them offline. Not always the costs pay off in this case.
It depends on the overall marketing strategy that the team has chosen. How much it is successful we will understand later.
Judging by the low activity in the thread, the team chose the option of communicating with major investors.
I hope these agreements will be achieved and will be reported here.
Activity: 910
Pay4youractivity
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Sometimes it is difficult to distinguish real project representatives from fake ones.
Plus, the information there is changing very dynamically, it's good on one side, but on the other hand I do not have time to constantly monitor it.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
In fact, it turns out that again the capital of the capital steers the whole process. Given that investing a large amount you can get a large discount it turns out that you are in a privileged position.
It is quite logical that the one who has more money has more influence.
But in this community the most valuable are those projects where individuals can not have a great influence, that is, strongly decentralized.
Pay4youractivity
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

I liked the project. It has a team of confidence, in recent months I have seen 3 similar project. They did not have a clear purpose like yours. I wish you  luck in the financing.

Those three projects are at what stage of implementation?
copper member
Merit: 112

Everything depends on the vigilance of the participants themselves. You can always compare the account of the administration of the group and the scammer. There can not be identical logins, and each administrator has an appropriate mark in the chat, in front of his message.
Activity: 476
It seems that it can be found more quickly in the telegram of the project.
Activity: 588
But more than 50% of the collected funds come from large investors. Their meaning is very important. And their actions are monitored by many smaller investors.
In fact, it turns out that again the capital of the capital steers the whole process. Given that investing a large amount you can get a large discount it turns out that you are in a privileged position.
It is quite logical that the one who has more money has more influence.
Activity: 910
Pay4youractivity
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

The month is already coming to an end, it is more likely that the launch is delayed for some time.
I hope the community manager will clarify this situation and inform us about the current date.
It seems that it can be found more quickly in the telegram of the project.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
But more than 50% of the collected funds come from large investors. Their meaning is very important. And their actions are monitored by many smaller investors.
Pages:
Jump to: