Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Torgim-B2B E-commerce SAAS platform on blockchain - page 6. (Read 3120 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Yes, the more attempts, the more likely that one of them will be successful. I hope this project will be a successful attempt.

I'm afraid this is a mistaken opinion. Instead of multiple attempts, it is better to devote time and effort to developing and identifying problems.
No, you are wrong. There is a simple rule - the one who acts always will do better than the one who thinks  Cheesy
Activity: 588
When it comes to attracting investment, there should not be room for uncertainty and failing.
As a novice investor, I will agree with you. I'm interested in reliable projects.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
A good question, the community manager should ask it to team.
Most likely the questions are answered by one of the team members, so he does not have much time to answer all of them.
Probably you are right, maybe we will get an answer to this question later. Or you can try to set it in the telegram channel of the project.
Activity: 910
If you are familiar with economic theory, then you should understand that there is room for uncertainty and there can not be guarantees of result.

When it comes to attracting investment, there should not be room for uncertainty and failing.
So you think that all ICO should be successful? Despite the competition and the general position in the market?
copper member
Merit: 112
If you are familiar with economic theory, then you should understand that there is room for uncertainty and there can not be guarantees of result.

Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I strongly doubt that such infrastructure solutions can be quickly made and applied. It will be good if the team will have time to follow the road map.
The main problem is not even the speed of development, but the fact that users can not instantly switch to a new platform, it takes some time for this.
I agree with this clarification, it turns out that in any case the project implementation will not go faster than the road map.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I hope, after ICO, we will see the speedy implementation of all the stages of the road map, I'm interested in the platform being successful in the market.
I strongly doubt that such infrastructure solutions can be quickly made and applied. It will be good if the team will have time to follow the road map.
The main problem is not even the speed of development, but the fact that users can not instantly switch to a new platform, it takes some time for this.
Yes, the more attempts, the more likely that one of them will be successful. I hope this project will be a successful attempt.

I'm afraid this is a mistaken opinion. Instead of multiple attempts, it is better to devote time and effort to developing and identifying problems.
Activity: 364
This item roadmap during the implementation? How soon will it be performed?
Most likely the questions are answered by one of the team members, so he does not have much time to answer all of them.
copper member
Merit: 112

I do not agree with you. Crypto currency is part of the economic process, it also obeys many laws. We need to be able to find them and use them to make a profit.
In some ways, you are right. There is a common situation, this is a possibility. But not everyone can use these opportunities. It seems to me that this project is able to do it.
While we can only assume, the implementation often differs from the theory. In any case, any attempt make closer to success. This is also true for investments.
Activity: 588
I hope, after ICO, we will see the speedy implementation of all the stages of the road map, I'm interested in the platform being successful in the market.
If the team in all areas of the implementation of the platform has preliminary work, then this is quite real.
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
March 2018 - the working part of the trading platform, the first users, integration with popular CMS, ICO (preliminary)
Activity: 910
Now the team faces a difficult task - to use this opportunity. And it is desirable first.
Judging by the road map and white paper, the team perfectly understands what tasks are facing it and how to solve them.
I read white paper and agree with you, the concept is well worked out, there are many innovations.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
I, also, do not see any problems, but the fact is that external negative factors affect all projects.
I think that these factors only help investment funds buy assets at cheap prices. They are definitely winning now.
I do not agree with you. Crypto currency is part of the economic process, it also obeys many laws. We need to be able to find them and use them to make a profit.
In some ways, you are right. There is a common situation, this is a possibility. But not everyone can use these opportunities. It seems to me that this project is able to do it.
While we can only assume, the implementation often differs from the theory. In any case, any attempt make closer to success. This is also true for investments.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Average turnover of online stores 100 000$ by Emarketer. 500 connected online stores will use 50 000 000 tokens every month
I wonder what processing power will be required to process data from 500 online stores?
Activity: 364
March 2018 - the working part of the trading platform, the first users, integration with popular CMS, ICO (preliminary)
Sometimes it seems to me that in the crypto currency the previous experience means little. Everything happens like the first time.
Pages:
Jump to: