Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Torgim-B2B E-commerce SAAS platform on blockchain - page 5. (Read 3120 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I tend to think differently. Bitcoin will always remain the top cryptocurrency. There are many promising projects, but Bitcoin is popular and will remain so for a long time.
In the modern world, everything changes rapidly, nothing can be guaranteed in advance.
Activity: 476
Haha oh my god, yes that is going to happen Cheesy I mean it hurts me too, but I have been around in crypto and so far the saying no pain no gain always became true Wink
It looks like the market has begun to recover and it is possible that prices will at least be stable.
Activity: 910
Luck loves the brave.
And innovators, such as bitcoin is now would not be top1 coin on the market as there is already a lot better coins. So with this project - if it can capture the market, then it will be easier to stay on it.

I tend to think differently. Bitcoin will always remain the top cryptocurrency. There are many promising projects, but Bitcoin is popular and will remain so for a long time.
Yes, bitcoin top1 and will remain for many years to come. Leadership on the market is easier to retain than to win starting later than competitors.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
Crypto Veteran and Crypto Newbie are very different here, Veterans are very relaxed and enjoy all the entertainment, while their Newbie seems panicked if there is a small dump or even a big dump, Newbie is very confused what they should do, that they sell loss to eliminate fear of falling prices.

Not sure if I would call veterans very relaxed as crypto is a risky beast but they definitely don't lose their mind as quickly as newbies often do.
I think any person is nervous when he risks a significant amount for him, regardless of previous experience.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Luck loves the brave.
And innovators, such as bitcoin is now would not be top1 coin on the market as there is already a lot better coins. So with this project - if it can capture the market, then it will be easier to stay on it.

But if bitcoin started its "career" now, it would hardly have entered the top of the coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Give me a link to the project's FB, I can not find it.
This link is not in the first post, it may be possible to find it through the search.
Luck loves the brave.
Anyone who creates such a platform will undoubtedly get a huge advantage in the market, plus opportunities for further development.
Activity: 364
Give me a link to the project's FB, I can not find it.
copper member
Merit: 112
Luck loves the brave.

Activity: 588
Luck loves the brave.
I agree, those who first enter the market receive benefits even if they are not ideal.
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Probably you are right, maybe we will get an answer to this question later. Or you can try to set it in the telegram channel of the project.
I'd rather wait for the information here. I do not trust telegram channels.
It is more convenient to receive information, since everything is securely fixed and when it is required to be easily found.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
No, you are wrong. There is a simple rule - the one who acts always will do better than the one who thinks  Cheesy

Think less, do more? Cheesy Perhaps you are right, and this is really true
Luck loves the brave.
if we have difficulties in everything related to the news about privacy development then we can see in the Information provided on the web.
  whereas if we fill in the Business related, and E-Commerce then the privacy is ready to help for our smoothness.
"KORE, Privacy for Life"
Can you explain your idea of confidentiality in more detail? What is KORE?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
No, you are wrong. There is a simple rule - the one who acts always will do better than the one who thinks  Cheesy

It's funny, but I've seen many confirmations to this rule in life.
Activity: 364
A good question, the community manager should ask it to team.
Most likely the questions are answered by one of the team members, so he does not have much time to answer all of them.
Probably you are right, maybe we will get an answer to this question later. Or you can try to set it in the telegram channel of the project.
I'd rather wait for the information here. I do not trust telegram channels.
copper member
Merit: 112

Activity: 322
if we have difficulties in everything related to the news about privacy development then we can see in the Information provided on the web.
  whereas if we fill in the Business related, and E-Commerce then the privacy is ready to help for our smoothness.
"KORE, Privacy for Life"
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
True that mostly everyone would be nervous if the investment is melting down but then it's all about losing your mind or not losing your mind. And that is the moment where experience kicks in and you are in a better position to make well-considered decisions.
This year, a lot of people will get this experience  Cheesy

Haha oh my god, yes that is going to happen Cheesy I mean it hurts me too, but I have been around in crypto and so far the saying no pain no gain always became true Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
I'm afraid we will not see such astronomical ups. If the situation changes, it will not be soon.
Some projects will show such growth in any market.
But to find such a project is a great success. What happens is rare enough.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
When it comes to attracting investment, there should not be room for uncertainty and failing.
As a novice investor, I will agree with you. I'm interested in reliable projects.
No matter what kind of investor we are, all of us want reliable project
Pages:
Jump to: