Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Torgim-B2B E-commerce SAAS platform on blockchain - page 3. (Read 3120 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

The month is already coming to an end, it is more likely that the launch is delayed for some time.
If there were no announcements, now we can talk about this with full confidence.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
yeah, again convinced how such a huge competition among projects, that without large investments in advertising, the investor simply will not be able to find out about a good project...
I think that big investors will learn about all projects - they have special teams dealing with analytics and tracking news in this area.
Most market participants are not large investors.
But more than 50% of the collected funds come from large investors. Their meaning is very important. And their actions are monitored by many smaller investors.
Activity: 364
yeah, again convinced how such a huge competition among projects, that without large investments in advertising, the investor simply will not be able to find out about a good project...
You're right. And I note that it is rather difficult to provide a quick response on all the information channels in which the project is present.
But this forum is the most important information channel at the moment.
Activity: 476

The month is already coming to an end, it is more likely that the launch is delayed for some time.
I hope the community manager will clarify this situation and inform us about the current date.
It seems that it can be found more quickly in the telegram of the project.
Activity: 588
According to the road map, the demo version should be released in March.
If the terms are changed then the developers must tell us about it.
Theoretically, there are still a couple of days to meet the deadline.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

I hope the community manager will clarify this situation and inform us about the current date.
Activity: 910
I think that big investors will learn about all projects - they have special teams dealing with analytics and tracking news in this area.
Most market participants are not large investors.
copper member
Merit: 112
When will the release of MVP?

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Merit: 100
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
The problem is that it is unclear where this low base is located. Not everyone has enough nerves to wait for the right entry points to the market.
I'll tell you even more - not everyone has the nerves to continue to hold coins on such a news background. Every day the rate falls all the lower.
Activity: 364
Most likely this news should be sought in the social networks of the project. The community manager rarely writes here.
Activity: 476
Some projects have collected a hard cap at this time. But in any case it's better not to take risks and work on a normal market.
The situation on the market does not become easier. How do you assess the prospects of the project?
I think we should wait for additional news on the project. The very concept looks very attractive. But the implementation should be at a high level.
I agree and we should already be able to assess the first results in the implementation of the product.
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Some projects related to real business, I think are good for investing in crisis times.
You are right, a crisis is always a great opportunity to show huge growth due to the effect of a low base.
Yes, but projects based on real business reach this low base very slowly.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
You're right. The logic of the occurrence of this project is obvious. It will be more effective in resolving pressing issues with the help of new technologies, including the blockchain.
Now the team faces a difficult task - to use this opportunity. And it is desirable first.
There is competition in all areas where there is demand, this project has good advantages over competitors.
Activity: 588
Activity: 910
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
No, you are wrong. There is a simple rule - the one who acts always will do better than the one who thinks  Cheesy

Think less, do more? Cheesy Perhaps you are right, and this is really true
Luck loves the brave.
And innovators, such as bitcoin is now would not be top1 coin on the market as there is already a lot better coins. So with this project - if it can capture the market, then it will be easier to stay on it.

There is no single better coin. If there was a better coin the market would have already decided and valued that one higher. That's not the case so you are a liar. It's quite simple. Your analysis was a fail.
My analysis is based on facts, I do not understand what your conclusions are based on. If you answered more fully, I would gladly try to understand your point of view.
Some projects related to real business, I think are good for investing in crisis times.
You are right, a crisis is always a great opportunity to show huge growth due to the effect of a low base.
The problem is that it is unclear where this low base is located. Not everyone has enough nerves to wait for the right entry points to the market.
Pages:
Jump to: