Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRDR] Trader Coin - Decentralized - Profit Share program First payout 9/10 - page 11. (Read 56197 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Haha ok, sorry if this was rude:))
Activity: 826
First time I see Dev who act like his coin = shit, because he's surprised by "reserved" haha  Grin

No I was just joking and figured a FUD post about how mad someone is because the price is down.
First time I see Dev who act like his coin = shit, because he's surprised by "reserved" haha  Grin
Reserved

Oh boy. My guess is it is based on the price. I better make sure my Premine still shows in the correct address.
Just an update on coin count. 30k total TRDR on the market.
Just an update so people don't panic. I am running errands today so as soon as I get home I will catch up on questions. In the meantime go check out firecoins's new wallet. Let me know if you want similar here.

Why can't all developers be as transparent as you are with the community? Thanks for all your hard work and dedication to tradercoin thus far. I will do my best to help increase the exposure to this coin.

Because it is easier to make money by hiding. You can say what you want to make price go higher and there is no way to hold them too it. Then they dump and go to next coin.
Just an update so people don't panic. I am running errands today so as soon as I get home I will catch up on questions. In the meantime go check out firecoins's new wallet. Let me know if you want similar here.
Activity: 995
watching....

I can't vote on the pool thing... I am still mining the coin. Especially now the difficulty has dropped and more coins/hour.  Mining this coin is still profitable even at these low prices.

You can vote on it. Maybe I need to explain a little better what this is.

Mining profit share program- I have zenpool hashlet's that I bought from GAW miners. These miners are basically you buy a certain amount of hash power form them. I mine them on there exclusive ZENpool which avg payout has been about .00064xxx BTC per MH/s per day. They mine what ever scrypt coins they choose they dont tell us and sell it for BTC. All payouts are BTC. What I am proposing here is what I am doing with Firecoin. People have to meet a certain number of coin therefore it is exclusive and gives a goal for people. You then send me an email with both your trader and BTC address. You have to send me 1 TRDR with it tx id when you sign up to verify your account. You can either elect to donate that coin and 100% of these donations(or any future to address that would be set up) go to paying for more hash for the pool. Or you can elect for me to return the coin. You then have to keep a minimum amount of coin in your address or you will be removed from the program. Payouts are based on your % of coins out of the total coins. ie: 10k TRDR enrolled you have 1k you would then get 10% of the payout.

This costs you nothing to enroll. You get paid to hold the coins and you still have the coins to sell any time you wish.

I have somebody who has 160 MHS script a sic. I could speak with him and ask if he would be willing to put his miner there all the time. The earnings are better for him if they stay stable at 0.00064.

Kind regards
watching....

I can't vote on the pool thing... I am still mining the coin. Especially now the difficulty has dropped and more coins/hour.  Mining this coin is still profitable even at these low prices.

You can vote on it. Maybe I need to explain a little better what this is.

Mining profit share program- I have zenpool hashlet's that I bought from GAW miners. These miners are basically you buy a certain amount of hash power form them. I mine them on there exclusive ZENpool which avg payout has been about .00064xxx BTC per MH/s per day. They mine what ever scrypt coins they choose they dont tell us and sell it for BTC. All payouts are BTC. What I am proposing here is what I am doing with Firecoin. People have to meet a certain number of coin therefore it is exclusive and gives a goal for people. You then send me an email with both your trader and BTC address. You have to send me 1 TRDR with it tx id when you sign up to verify your account. You can either elect to donate that coin and 100% of these donations(or any future to address that would be set up) go to paying for more hash for the pool. Or you can elect for me to return the coin. You then have to keep a minimum amount of coin in your address or you will be removed from the program. Payouts are based on your % of coins out of the total coins. ie: 10k TRDR enrolled you have 1k you would then get 10% of the payout.

This costs you nothing to enroll. You get paid to hold the coins and you still have the coins to sell any time you wish.
Announcement
So I will through out the first Idea for people to vote on for the coin. Kind of how I hope to see this coin evolve. Now of course it does not have to be done like this but just an idea f how. Also this idea doesn't have to be accepted. So the question is,

Do you guys want something similar to what I have just started on Firecoin? The mining Profit Share program?

It would be me donating the Hash from 50 Mh/s hashlet on the Zen pool. So it is free for everyone to enroll but you have to meat the requirements (min coins and send the sign up email) Now this will not make you rich but it will pay you to hold your coins. Please Vote and ask any question you might have about it.
Here is more info on how it is run over there.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-firecoin-is-announcing-mining-profit-share-min-of-50mhs-hashlets-zenpool-762263

For those who want more info here. Currently the miner for Firecoin is making about $12 a day.($360 a month) So split that amongst the user enrolled and that is all money you get for just holding the coin. Not to bad of pay out for holding a coin.

I'm in over here as well.  Got buy orders for both fire and trader to get the numbers I need to support both coins....just because i think you're a cool ass dude:-)

Well thank you very much.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Announcement
So I will through out the first Idea for people to vote on for the coin. Kind of how I hope to see this coin evolve. Now of course it does not have to be done like this but just an idea f how. Also this idea doesn't have to be accepted. So the question is,

Do you guys want something similar to what I have just started on Firecoin? The mining Profit Share program?

It would be me donating the Hash from 50 Mh/s hashlet on the Zen pool. So it is free for everyone to enroll but you have to meat the requirements (min coins and send the sign up email) Now this will not make you rich but it will pay you to hold your coins. Please Vote and ask any question you might have about it.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-firecoin-is-announcing-mining-profit-share-min-of-50mhs-hashlets-zenpool-762263

For those who want more info here. Currently the miner for Firecoin is making about $12 a day.($360 a month) So split that amongst the user enrolled and that is all money you get for just holding the coin. Not to bad of pay out for holding a coin.

I'm in over here as well.  Got buy orders for both fire and trader to get the numbers I need to support both coins....just because i think you're a cool ass dude:-)
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
watching....

+1, However, I'm not selling at this ridiculous price. I'll join the club when I get my 900 coins Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
watching....

Hey everyone we just released a new wallet for Firecoin. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8645928  If you want to see the new feature that might come here go take a look. It is in wallet trading. It is hooked up to bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
I am just very curious why are people selling this low? There are 28k total coins right now. I have just stated I am willing to throw some big money to help the community. Plus we are testing out the release candidate version of a new wallet that has in wallet trading on Firecoin which I have stated I would bring here if people are active and want it. Do people really have that big of a problem that I have not made an academic paper saying that I will do tons of things? If you cant tell I am still going to be an important part of the community but we have no conversation here.
That's so true. I think most people are chasing after the big hypes willingly invest all they can into those scam coins.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I am just very curious why are people selling this low? There are 28k total coins right now. I have just stated I am willing to throw some big money to help the community. Plus we are testing out the release candidate version of a new wallet that has in wallet trading on Firecoin which I have stated I would bring here if people are active and want it. Do people really have that big of a problem that I have not made an academic paper saying that I will do tons of things? If you cant tell I am still going to be an important part of the community but we have no conversation here.

People are impatient. Miners are just in it for quick money. Dump and leave.
Announcement

Would anyone be willing to write the 100 word press release? I will give a donation for anyone that is willing to do this. I am not the best writer so I am looking for someone that has those skills. Grin

Hello! We are - CoinTelegraph.com Team

CoinTelegraph – a Leading Crypto Currency News Portal,
bringing our readers the latest news, prices, breakthroughs and analysis,
with emphasis on expert opinion and commentary from the digital currency community.

Now CoinTelegraph offers to You a great opportunity:
- Free placement in "COIN CATALOG" or

All you need is just to SEND your PRESS-RELEASE (100 words) and your Currency /Company official LOGO to our Official Mailbox or post it HERE!!
After this we will publish it on our site in "COIN CATALOG"

We invite every Currencies representatives to use this unique opportunity.
Hurry as the offer won’t be available for long!!

Be Sure to Follow CoinTelegraph!

Pages:
Jump to: