Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRDR] Trader Coin - Decentralized - Profit Share program First payout 9/10 - page 13. (Read 56197 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I have Put the website on the OP. The header is Temporary. It will look like the others soon.
http://tradercoin.org/
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
For those curious we have 26.5k coins in circulation.

And I have 15. Hopefully it goes to 1m satoshis each

It very well could. We will see it is only 1 week old.

Amazing how impatient people are. I can tell it is these people that constantly scratch their heads and wonder why they always end up losing money on every coin they buy.

Give the thing a bit of time folks - A coin doesn't even come to life until it is listed on Bittrex or Mintpal - No one bloody knows they exist. Alllow it be discovered and investigated.

We have an outstanding new website created by a user here who has honestly done a better job than any other coin out there; it's damn flash and still looks clean.

I'm only one of many 'medium fish' that will be coming here and joining in over the next few weeks. You will see many people here buying a thousand here, two thousand there because it's quite frankly 'worth a gamble.

It very well could. We will see it is only 1 week old.
Activity: 70

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 250
I'm not too familiar with mining and the costs associated with it - but I will assume that the coin will be forced to rise in price as long as miners do not accept taking a loss for electricity costs - Can someone do the math here? Please show your work.

Thanks guys,

BTCKYLE BTC

Well after reading the last few pages it is obvious people do not read OP or the thread. So let me be blunt so they can move on if they do not like this coin and it's Idea.

1. There is no White paper because this is a community coin. White papers are great to Claim you will do all these great things. How many never come true? So this coin is meant to grow with the community and have things added to it that the community wants added.

2. Do not view me as a traditional developer. I want this coin to be run by the community. You want a feature add a bounty or start a fundraiser for that feature. For long term successes of this coin it can not revolve around one person. It needs to be decentralized to survive long term.

3. Premine- The premine is mine to do as I please. I have stated this from the beginning. That is why it is .05% This coin has had 0 let me repeat 0 problems with the coin or the wallet. I also did some initial promotions. This is what the premine will be used to pay for. Plus if I make a profit great. Just like all of you. Now you may be concerned that I will dump and then leave. Go take a look at Firecoin. I took the coin over 0 premine and have dumped Thousands of $ to try and bring it back to life. So don't put me in with all the other scam developers. I want to be paid for my time thats it. I will not sell irresponsibly. I could have dumped all yesterday and I didnt.

4, Continuous mined coins- Yes 2880 coins are mined per day. That means 2.8 BTC will need to be added to the market if we were at 100k sat. That is if all miner dump. And 3 BTC per day is not hard to cover for a growing market.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
White paper is not shit...you got your first info about plans and future development..and all that fancy stuff attract investments..without good looking web site there is no chance!!!
Road map..and you can promote your coin

what you are expecting? PND ?
Miners will panicky dump at 500 sat to cover some losses..
Who will buy at 100 and 200k? nothing new in this one yust copy paste work..
If you want something realy good and good price you must see some rely good work at OP!

Also dev must show us really good skills in development or this one is just another SHIT COIN.
volume is near 8btcs
and this one is killer coin?
every day you can invest in tons of cheap S..coins..
yesterday was time for pnd tomorrow this one will be zombie..

if you waiting o se 500k l wish you a luck..

l like to see road map..and some real work not copy paste..
web site, twitter..irc? what features can we expect?

miner will go away like they do with others..

look at annon coin SING coin he was delisted
 was 300k **then 100k and finaly 800sat

On your way then!
legendary
volume is near 8btcs
and this one is killer coin?
every day you can invest in tons of cheap S..coins..
yesterday was time for pnd tomorrow this one will be zombie..

if you waiting o se 500k l wish you a luck..

l like to see road map..and some real work not copy paste..
web site, twitter..irc? what features can we expect?

miner will go away like they do with others..

look at annon coin SING coin he was delisted
 was 300k **then 100k and finaly 800sat
Please !
Explain me why this one is going to moon?
What is so special about this coin?
only POD is some real  value but he can use that in next coin too ...

The number of coins available as of right now.

No one gives a fuck what features a coins has or promises in fancy whitepapers - this game is simple - you buy a coin when the current number of coins on the market combined with the current price make it a good buy and then you sell it when you are comfortable with the profit. Any coin that has less than 50,000 coins in existence has the potential to crack 500,000 Satoshi no sweat.

All of the supposedly 'amazing' coins; Cloak, Shadow, even Dark - with all their 'features' and all their 'potential' they still have crashed and not bounced back up to even remotely resemble their former selves.

This baby is ripe for buying. No one is saying it will be ripe forever - but right now, it is.

legendary
Please !
Explain me why this one is going to moon?
What is so special about this coin?
only POD is some real  value but he can use that in next coin too ...
no no !
1.value of this one will slowly decrease due to monthly increases number of coins. Now we have a peek.
2.scrypt..old
3. very litle info in OP
4 What is so special about this one? can someone explain me!
what features we can expect?
where is an road map?
5++for POD
6 -for premine

conclusion
Not another ..

Just lol
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
no no !
1.value of this one will slowly decrease due to monthly increases number of coins. Now we have a peek.
2.scrypt..old
3. very litle info in OP
where is an road map?
5++for POD
6 -for premine

conclusion
Not another ..

So true Cheesy why another coin? I always ask this question. Better do one mega coin with all coins together.
legendary
no no !
2.scrypt..old
3. very litle info in OP
where is an road map?
5++for POD
6 -for premine

conclusion
Not another ..
This baby hit 199,000 Satoshi earlier - she has plenty more room to go up here. No one is selling in any notable amount under 100,000 for starters. If you bought on the way down from 199,000 you are going to make money when this thing cracks 200,000 and is in the top 5 on Bittrex - Think it can't happen? Look at Quatloo - I discovered that coin 3 weeks ago and STUPIDLY didnt buy any when I saw it at 3000. 4 days ago it hit 30,000 Satoshi and is looking prime for another push lol

TRDR will go up. I beg you, sell me coins under 100,000. I'll happily buy 10% of all coins in existence - that's how confident I am that this coin has the legs to go 500,000+ in the coming weeks.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Really good job.

To da moon and beyond.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: