Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRDR] Trader Coin - Decentralized - Profit Share program First payout 9/10 - page 12. (Read 56197 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
BTW the IRC is back open now for those who wish to join the chat.
Only 4 votes so far. We have a bigger community then this. If there is not going to be participation from the community I am not going to spend this kind of money to give out free money. Lets go people.
Activity: 995
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
Announcement
So I will through out the first Idea for people to vote on for the coin. Kind of how I hope to see this coin evolve. Now of course it does not have to be done like this but just an idea f how. Also this idea doesn't have to be accepted. So the question is,

Do you guys want something similar to what I have just started on Firecoin? The mining Profit Share program?

It would be me donating the Hash from 50 Mh/s hashlet on the Zen pool. So it is free for everyone to enroll but you have to meat the requirements (min coins and send the sign up email) Now this will not make you rich but it will pay you to hold your coins. Please Vote and ask any question you might have about it.
Here is more info on how it is run over there.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-firecoin-is-announcing-mining-profit-share-min-of-50mhs-hashlets-zenpool-762263

I am interested in this.

Make sure you vote.
Announcement
So I will through out the first Idea for people to vote on for the coin. Kind of how I hope to see this coin evolve. Now of course it does not have to be done like this but just an idea f how. Also this idea doesn't have to be accepted. So the question is,

Do you guys want something similar to what I have just started on Firecoin? The mining Profit Share program?

It would be me donating the Hash from 50 Mh/s hashlet on the Zen pool. So it is free for everyone to enroll but you have to meat the requirements (min coins and send the sign up email) Now this will not make you rich but it will pay you to hold your coins. Please Vote and ask any question you might have about it.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-firecoin-is-announcing-mining-profit-share-min-of-50mhs-hashlets-zenpool-762263

I am interested in this.

And get paid to hold it. I ran number for firecoin based on sign up so far. Someone that bought min coins over there for $45 would make $91 profit in a year. They would still have their coins too so 201% profit for holding the coin. That is of course if Zenpool can maintain their profits.
This is a very good incentive to hold. I might just take my coins off the market and start thinking long term.

Great News. Yes I hope this will inspire other to pitch their Ideas so we can further this coin. Most coin features will need to have a bounty set up to pay for but I figured a free one would help get things moving. Of course not free for me but it is for the community.
Announcement

Just want to put this on the current page. I just announced this.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
And get paid to hold it. I ran number for firecoin based on sign up so far. Someone that bought min coins over there for $45 would make $91 profit in a year. They would still have their coins too so 201% profit for holding the coin. That is of course if Zenpool can maintain their profits.
This is a very good incentive to hold. I might just take my coins off the market and start thinking long term.
Would be very nice to take supply from te market, I like the idea!

Would be very nice to take supply from te market, I like the idea!
Just taking a quick look at the block explorer and price. I would set the min coins to enroll at 500 TRDR. This gives those a shot to buy if you are under it. Remember this is basically gaining interest for holding the coin.
Announcement

http://bitcoinvslitecoin.com/trader-coin-decentralized-listed-bittrex/

A little article I made. Submitted to reddit also.

Thanks for the article. There are a few mistakes if you are able to edit. Tradercoin was released on Aug 24th 2 pm CDT. The first sentence kind of makes it confusing of when the coin was launched.
Activity: 70
For those curious we have 26.5k coins in circulation.

And I have 15. Hopefully it goes to 1m satoshis each
I have around 2% of the current supply and I sure want it to reach that high too. But wanting alone won't make TRDR rise, what makes TRDR rise is exposure. For exposure we need to reach out to a lot of people, motivate people, create a vibe. For that we need social media campaign, blogs, news sites, everything. To become listed on blogs and news sites we need to offer something new. And although the coin is as crude as it gets, the 'new' factor is right before our eyes: why not make a community coin a success? Why not contribute? We all know someone blogging or tweeting about alts, can we make them tweet or blog about TRDR?

First step to create participation is to create incentive, the what's in it for me factor, by issuing bounties for adding value. Let me drop a community question: in what form will we do this? I think voting with coins would work great, but there may be other options available to us?

Second is to have a list with all the bounties with the highest value on top.
Questions:

1. What is the plan for the premine in long-term?

a) Will you give it for developing new features?
b) For stabilisation of the "core / IT" Coin?
c) For Marketing?
d) others?    (What then)

Cheers!

The premine is mine for setting the coin up. I have been using it for some promotions and bounties but that was/is not the plan for it. The rest where this coin goes is up to the community. Everyone needs to pitch in to help their investment out and grow the community. This includes me. All new features will need to be donated or a bounty will need to be set up for it. I took a .05% premine because it is not meant to fund the development of the coin. The community is meant to fund and create developments for the coin. Once again this includes me but it does not revolve around me. Otherwise this will be centralized around 1 developer and be just another alt coin.

And I sold instantly. A Developer sitting on 4-40 BTC worth coins (depending on the price) is a ticking bomb.

I am out.

Cheers!

Glad you invest before reading. I have stated this all in the OP and through out. But you want me to make you all the money spend all my money to make the coin and get it to where it is. I have shown I will do a lot to help out the community. So if you can not understand what was posted we are glad that you are gone.

Everyone has a goal. You make this coin you will make around 40 BTC in long-term when it goes up. If you would have done this for the community you would have left the premine away.  POD is nothing..sorry I can buy me a fake ID Card in 2 days ... moreover it is good that you worked hard before for Firecoin but this coin is the coin you will cash in.

I don't trust anyone anymore and everyone has to make his own decisions. I am just honest and tell you my opinion.

Keep up your good work and I wish the community good luck in developing this coin.

PS: As you said your money Smiley

Cheers Buddy!

I hope someday I can show you that I was honest and I will not hurt this coin intentionally. (I may hurt it because I am honest and people might not like what I have said).
Sadly on the point about POD I know what you mean that it is not the only solution to stopping scams. But it is a tool. Anyone can research my Username and will figure out I am telling the truth and frankly find out too much info about me.

Tom14cat14 is one of the most honest coin debs out there. He has been honest and open throughout. Why buy before reading....... Thats the problem everyone expects to get rich overnight. This coin is great and will grow further!!! Hihi "a ticking time bomb" this coo  is a ticking time bmb because it will explode.

Pages:
Jump to: