Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRDR] Trader Coin - Decentralized - Profit Share program First payout 9/10 - page 15. (Read 56197 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 515
Questions:

1. What is the plan for the premine in long-term?

a) Will you give it for developing new features?
b) For stabilisation of the "core / IT" Coin?
c) For Marketing?
d) others?    (What then)

Cheers!
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Guys just making a quick update about the website, the website is going great and I am looking to having it done in the next 24 hours or so! Thanks!

Great work. Hopefully people will donate to you for your work.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 250
Congrats everyone Trader coin is now 1 week and 1 hour old!!!  Shocked

Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Cool Roll Eyes Tongue
Activity: 252
Guys just making a quick update about the website, the website is going great and I am looking to having it done in the next 24 hours or so! Thanks!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Running NOMP Backend with MPOS Frontend ;-)

Getting over 5GH/s now.... more are mining this coin now.

Beat you to it Grin
Activity: 252
Getting over 5GH/s now.... more are mining this coin now.
brand new
Is there something special about this coin i'm not seeing? This coin is currently trading at 10x what other comparable coins are trading for?

Please read a bit more into the specifications regarding coin supply over time. Also the lead Developer has submitted POD to cryptoasian.com and was approved.

We just went over 5 gh/s for the Network.
brand new
Hello all,

I see there is a website coming - Excellent

I see more community support rolling in - Amazing

I see an active lead dev replying to Q&A - Good sign of things to come

I'd say we are in GREAT shape so far. Still the coin is very undervalued, but I would suspect it will not be this inexpensive for long.

-BTCKYLE BTC

Hello all,

I see there is a website coming - Excellent

I see more community support rolling in - Amazing

I see an active lead dev replying to Q&A - Good sign of things to come

I'd say we are in GREAT shape so far. Still the coin is very undervalued, but I would suspect it will not be this inexpensive for long.

-BTCKYLE BTC

Thanks for the support. It really is undervalued in my opinion. 24k coins right now and only need .4 BTC to maintain current price.
Is there something special about this coin i'm not seeing? This coin is currently trading at 10x what other comparable coins are trading for?

My guess is most of the coins you are looking at with "same" coin count are POW for 2 weeks and the POS after that coins. Am I correct on that? This coin is just a nice steady release of coins. 2880 coins per day. At current price .39 BTC is needed to be put into the market to buy new coins up. If we get more then that the coin will go up. It will take close to 10 years to reach the 10 million coin limit.
Congrats everyone Trader coin is now 1 week and 1 hour old!!!  Shocked
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Ive been following this coin since its infancy, and I gotta say its doing pretty solid. Althought I cant mine it, its still good to see a great coin become popular and dev is really active. Great sign. Grin
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
We are now the third page for volume on bittrex and climbing.
Hey guys I will be making a website for this coin and have up and running in the next 48 hours! For the future of Trader Coin, I personally think a website is a necessity. Trader Coin will have a more professional look, it will look like work is being done, and a website is a great way to release news about the coin instead of having people read through a ton of pages on the forum. I do have a lot of experience in the field and I will be constantly updating the site in the future. I am mainly doing this project for the Trader Coin community and for my personal portfolio for school. Donations of course are always appreciated, my Trader Coin donation address is in my signature.

Thank you so much community! I can not wait to see what the future holds for Trader Coin! Lets hit the moon!

http://chipbytedesign.com

I am bringing this to the front again. I want to make sure this does not get buried. A member is making a website for the coin so I want to make sure everyone sees this. His donation address is in his signature so please support him.
This is the new premine address. It is already different from the rich list because that only updates every few hours. I just sent out bounties for translations so here is the newest one.
ToJiT3yiKCNvLAqbfc499t1U6cziwb2FhG    I might have to stop using coin control and see if that stops it from jumping.

I just sent the Spanish bounty and I didnt use coin control but it looks like it will change address again TqF4RWWz5PbpJjTZ4wypP7v7b9ayCK3SA3 This looks like it will be the next one. This might get irritating for all of us. I will update OP once I see it confirm in this address.
Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
We are also up to 3ghs network hash. People are noticing us again.

I noticed that too. Even though minerpools is down.  I hope they'll be up again cuz I have coins still there.

dev,  could you please allow only pools that have an email or contact for support on the main page.  It's a good thing for the coin.  People want to mine a coin on pools that have good reputations.

He posted above that it was up again. I will look into these pools and their contacts.

Uh-oh, something went wrong! Error Code: 503

I'm getting this. Even when I try to get to his darkcoin pool, it's offline too.

Hi there, I just sent you a PM, I haven't been active because my account was banned for 14 days and couldn't post on the forums.
I checked and I haven't seen any downtime, if you're still getting this issue please send me a screenshot and try to refresh your browser.

EDIT: I haven't received your reply, and also, I don't have a darkcoin pool nor have ever setup one...
This is the new premine address. It is already different from the rich list because that only updates every few hours. I just sent out bounties for translations so here is the newest one.
ToJiT3yiKCNvLAqbfc499t1U6cziwb2FhG    I might have to stop using coin control and see if that stops it from jumping.
Pages:
Jump to: