Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRIG] TRIG Token - Blocksafe Foundation - page 21. (Read 221929 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
A lot of good news hear lately about this project. Many events at the end of November. Tomorrow a major event. Interested in this project.

The price has increased by more than 30%. Very impressive. The rapidly growing community. The developers can be seen working and are in accordance with the road mapou. A very promising project I think
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Envion - Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
Very interesting project with clear value. Definitely to be added to one's watchlist for good profit and industry disruption.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
We are happy to announce that we're ahead of schedule and are launching our new website now! We can't wait for the upcoming conference to further develop relationships with NASA and DoD! http://www.blocksafefoundation.com

The website launch is only our first step in rebranding the entire Blocksafe Foundation, We will have our marketing/branding roadmap available December 1st during our AMA in telegram, https://t.me/trigcoin .

We want to thank Chirag and Haku for helping Blocksafe expand into the Philippines and South Korea! If you’re interested in becoming a Blocksafe Ambassador please email us at [email protected]!

Twitter $trig bounty is now live http://twitterbounty.blocksafefoundation.com/

More details to follow! Smiley

Congarts!
New rebranded website looks much better than it was.
I do hope that you will be able to beat the September's record because I haven't given up hope to get my profit  Wink
Cross our fingers and trust to luck!
Activity: 140
Checked the beginning of the trad, couldn't find the white paper - could anyone please push me a link to it?
Activity: 48
Don't usually come on here an just hold trig but really need to start learning more about my investments

Held trig for a couple of months now I have just over a thousand an am not a trader by nature so just hold
Activity: 9
5 more days ( Nov 30th EST )  until updated roadmap for 1st quarter of 2018 and some masternode details are released !
I'LL DARE YOU TO COME TO A TRADESHOW WITH THIS MANIACS ON YOUR TRAIL! :\ YOU HAVE BALLS<<< I WANT MY BITCOINS BACK NOW!!!

As you sent the coins to bittrex, only bittrex can help you. Blocksafe is not related in any way to your problem and you cannot expect to pay them for that, as it could also be your own fault.
Probably not a great idea to make these sorts of threats online. Get yourself in hot water.
Activity: 818
Merit: 508
your forecast price trig for the end of 2017 ??

At the end of 2017 probably no one is guessing, since this is a very short period. But for 2018, it all depends on whether they stick to the roadmap. But at the moment, it seems to me that 25,000 - 30,000 Satoshi, can be worth it, it's an average price, and I think it's justified. I honestly expect higher, though, 60,000 Satoshi.
Activity: 88
your forecast price trig for the end of 2017 ??
Activity: 112
how many $TRIG do I need for a MasterNode?

I've heard 1500 are requested

And what will they give for a masternode?
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
Yes you are right-1500 coins. The launch of the wallet - Q1 2018
Activity: 21

I've heard 1500 are requested
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
How is a masternode going to be ran without a downloadable wallet? Is this a counterparty token? Its not stated on the website
Activity: 4
Activity: 33
5 more days ( Nov 30th EST )  until updated roadmap for 1st quarter of 2018 and some masternode details are released !
I'LL DARE YOU TO COME TO A TRADESHOW WITH THIS MANIACS ON YOUR TRAIL! :\ YOU HAVE BALLS<<< I WANT MY BITCOINS BACK NOW!!!

As you sent the coins to bittrex, only bittrex can help you. Blocksafe is not related in any way to your problem and you cannot expect to pay them for that, as it could also be your own fault.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
That was last year when we had successful token sale when bitcoin was around $700.00.

An project is doing well beating our expectations.

You must go through Bittrex on this matter, they will respond - be patience, they have been getting heavy traffic lately.

We are focused on the project and upcoming shows.

Any further comments or concerns please reach out to [email protected] .

227 BTC IS ALOT OF FUCKING BITCOIN !!! YOU CAN FIX MY PROBLEM OF SHOULD WE CONTINUE THIS >> WHAT ADDRESS FOR TRIG<<
If you have opened a ticket with Bittrex then follow up with their support team as directed.

I DID AND NOW THEY DON'T ANSWER :\ YOU NEED TO FIX THIS >>> YOU RAISED 227BTC? WTF
We do recommend reaching out to Bittrex support to resolve any issue you may have.
They have been impressed with their response and support teams.
This is not the proper outlet for any Bittrex support issues.
This outlet is focused on the project and consortium.

I DID AND NOW IT'S YOUR TURN If WE SEND MY TRIG THERE NOW MY COINS ARE LOCKED FOREVER :\ WHAT WILL YOU DO TO FIX THIS?

BITTREX DID STEAL 227 BTC FROM THE COMMUNITY WITH TRIG>> I WANT MY BTC BACK !!!
I SENT MY COINS TO BITTREX NOW THEY DISSIPATED FOREVER :\ THIS IS INSIDER BITTREX TOKEN?
Activity: 52
cant wait for the conference Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org