Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRIG] TRIG Token - Blocksafe Foundation - page 16. (Read 221929 times)

Activity: 452
Merit: 256
Trigg gets delisted from Bittrex and there is no info Huh

Please Admins update us on Bittrex delisting. Very strange for such a good coin.

What exactly is this good coin? Give reasons
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Please Admins update us on Bittrex delisting. Very strange for such a good coin.
Activity: 20
Activity: 285
Merit: 101
https://genesisnetwork.io/
Patience is key my friends. Just swing trade TRIG for now and wait for masternodes to release
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
When will masternodes launch in the mainnet happen?

Probably not for a long time. When will the wallet launch? So many people are going to get impatient and dump
Activity: 29
Hi all,

First let me say, that Triggers really seems a great project! I bought some days ago some TRIG tokens on Bittrex but for security reasons I want to move them out of the Exchange to a Wallet that I can control. Can't find any wallet for TRIG besides the mobile wallet posted on their website (https://wallet.indiesquare.me/)

But I don't want to store my TRIG on a mobile device. So does anyone knows a desktop or cold / paper wallet for TRIG?

Thanks!

Same here, No luck so far...
Activity: 11
Hi all,

First let me say, that Triggers really seems a great project! I bought some days ago some TRIG tokens on Bittrex but for security reasons I want to move them out of the Exchange to a Wallet that I can control. Can't find any wallet for TRIG besides the mobile wallet posted on their website (https://wallet.indiesquare.me/)

But I don't want to store my TRIG on a mobile device. So does anyone knows a desktop or cold / paper wallet for TRIG?

Thanks!
Activity: 129
The roadmap hasn't been updated in two months, what's going on?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
We will be delaying the release of our Masternode Economic Whitepaper to include a change in the economy.

The price of $AMMO will not be pegged to 25%, which means that the market will be able to determine it's value.

We will still have a quick AMA in our subreddit.$trig
Activity: 84
How people with masternode would get tokens? If the supply is limited
Activity: 96
I have a huge benefit from listing at Binance today.
By the way, I don’t understand why AMMO is trading at very cheap price.

Is there anyone who has the answer for this?
Activity: 100
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
looking so hard pull-ups, when an announcement about Triggers token listing on binance. I will monitor the future hopefully not disappoint  Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Any news about TRIG token we are waiting to hear the good news. Hope the news will be profitable to investors.
Activity: 99
I HEARD THERE IS NEWS COMING UP FOR TRIG ON THE 31ST OF THIS MONTH.
IS THIS TRUE?
PLS I NEED LINK TO THE NEWS PLS
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Big team and tursted coin
Great project
Waiting more updates for wallet and new exchanges such as hitbtc or binance ..etc
Good luck
really good project, and most importantly with the team that is going through for their project! I did not really like the idea at first, but either I do not know much about weapons, or marketing is very good! I think that in January the coin will show itself very well. A lot of good events ahead.
Activity: 76
Big team and tursted coin
Great project
Waiting more updates for wallet and new exchanges such as hitbtc or binance ..etc
Good luck
Activity: 37
I am completely newbie about MN,but i understood concept i believe.
Does MN have limited spots? 
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Can I deploy the TRIG masternode or it's in the roadmap yet? Huh
Pages:
Jump to: