Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRIG] TRIG Token - Blocksafe Foundation - page 24. (Read 221929 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 10
I have got to meet this Kevin Barnes.  He is my kind of High Tech Redneck LOL!  I found this video doing more research and it fills in a lot of the gaps about Trig I did not know before.  It is built with Counter Party, but I did not know the Lisk side of this.... watching this video puts that piece of the puzzle together on how it is going to work.  Now I thought I had read before that QTUM was involved in Trig development.  If some one knows about that please clarify.  What is amazing is that this video only has 342 views?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1l3gNyP2qs

Another question, if Trig hits adoption (as I hope), how can this also benefit Counter Party, and Lisk?  Who can pull together that angle for me?  My Thanks in Advance, Hodl & can we please dispense with the whining on Trig's price?  Your mother would also like to know when you are going to clean up your room LOL! PS note the price of BTC when this video was made!

good find !
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I have got to meet this Kevin Barnes.  He is my kind of High Tech Redneck LOL!  I found this video doing more research and it fills in a lot of the gaps about Trig I did not know before.  It is built with Counter Party, but I did not know the Lisk side of this.... watching this video puts that piece of the puzzle together on how it is going to work.  Now I thought I had read before that QTUM was involved in Trig development.  If some one knows about that please clarify.  What is amazing is that this video only has 342 views?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1l3gNyP2qs

Another question, if Trig hits adoption (as I hope), how can this also benefit Counter Party, and Lisk?  Who can pull together that angle for me?  My Thanks in Advance, Hodl & can we please dispense with the whining on Trig's price?  Your mother would also like to know when you are going to clean up your room LOL! PS note the price of BTC when this video was made!
Activity: 1
WHEN TRIG PRICE IS GONNA RISE AGAIN?

Soon, be patient Wink

Sure hope so! Been having faith in trig. Getting a litttle uneasy.
Activity: 5

Soon, be patient Wink
Activity: 13
Activity: 237
Merit: 250
Feal free to retweet or share https://twitter.com/bitsonlinecom/status/924772839219228672

Blocksafe will provide firmware support for print-at-home mountable gunshotspot detectors, can connect to wifi, mine trig without a rig.

Great news, glad to see TRIG devs are so active, I am buying more trig.
they were going to announce something big but they did nothing
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
O__o
and again they did same thing   Huh
they pumped it from 12 to 15k yesterday, but that's about it for now  Undecided
and again they did same thing   Huh
Activity: 137
ICO starting on 16th of April!
Dude! Just watched 83,000 tokens get bought at $.72! Seems like a enthusiastic investor LOL!  A Large Aquatic Mammal dipping down for a fresh catch?

Sounds like it! We might see another p&d very soon, so I'd say enjoy the dips Wink
yeah the price is really dip now Cheesy it will be bump soon
Why would you require a major pullback?

It look likes the first base or really support level was established $.45 - $.55
This $.60ish to $.80 range looks like its pretty sustainable especially with the volume over the past three days, (16M tokens or half the supply), so wouldn't we like to know how much of that is Hodl minded investors?  That's my mindset at least, but I bet others are as well.  $22 M market cap at the moment and when you are discussing how huge an impact this can make in just the civilian sector of firearms..... what is the true float now?  It may well be a pretty small one, making the next run up pretty explosive without sellers to be had?

For instance if Trig goes to just $2.62 its market cap would be #64 tonight.  $3.93 moves it to #49, etc.  My point being there is not a ton of supply in relation to other coins/tokens.

I've been going thru coinmarketcap.com and just looking at each coin/token's website. Which ones have a real life application as this one?  There is surely coins for monetary transactions, some gaming tokens, gambling ventures.. EDG looks interesting (btw), GNO has a purpose, QTUM (found that researching Trig actually), and Counter Party as well... SALT has a real application,  OMISEGO is a real company, Walton, BAT, etc., have distinct purposes that seems to assure adoption.

Again, I see this primarily adopted first by police forces, Military/Private Operators, and then for civilians to use on their Concealed Carry Weapons.  This adoption can play out over years, and which current tokens can match Trig?

Wonder how many Funder folks hopped on board as well?
https://fundconference.com/blog/exhibitor-spotlight-on-blocksafe
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
O__o
Dude! Just watched 83,000 tokens get bought at $.72! Seems like a enthusiastic investor LOL!  A Large Aquatic Mammal dipping down for a fresh catch?

Sounds like it! We might see another p&d very soon, so I'd say enjoy the dips Wink
Activity: 174

thank you so much for your research !     i appreciate any true info ---       especially a recent interview !           much respect

I have been hot n cold when it comes to trig

I went all out recently -- just disappointed with what I felt was no true direction with follow through -- but it was a coin I have not watched as careful as I do most !

I grabbed a drop on the way down at 14500 and some extra at 12500

I was almost going to grab more as its still sitting at 11500 ...............         but honestly it seems controlled by a few and I'm not happy with the companies follow through

if i felt the confidence -- i would be all in ---- in a large way     - it really could make some serious NEW ways to handle a touchy political issue especially here in the USA -- but i just need to see follow through -- 
so I'm just going to hold very few until I can make my money back --   unless I see some SERIOU TIMELINES  -- and some true business direction ?

much respect n peace

InvisibleFriend / Kind Recordings
Activity: 60
I fear that Trig is gonna go below 9000sat..
Unfortunately i also did a buy in at 20.000 and one minute later the drop started.. I thought hey what the heck , there are going to be news this week this is my chance to buy more... AND to my bad luck i did another buy in at 15.500.. and the fall continues 2 days now.. Over 35% of my investment is lost.

I really wish that they are not bullshit artists and that it will go up again.. But this might be just me engaging in wishful thinking.
One thing is sure  , that once it hits 20K i am out of this shitcoin.
Activity: 15
is there any chance for this coin to go up again???
I again bought it at 22000 and exactly on same time it fell down again .
Its become a usual pump and dump coin and thats not good

I have had the same problem. I bought in and made a good amount the first pump and then went negative when it collapsed. I saw the twitter announcement the night when it began to go up where they Trig Twitter profile said there would be a huge announcement the next day and then they don't do shit. These people are scam artists and I feel like they have sold all their coins and were doing one more pump so the rest of us fools can lose while they win by selling their share of coins. These people are straight up scam artists. They talk a HUGE game with a little wee wee and this time its obvious. I will never touch Triggers again because of this criminal behavior!
Activity: 524
Merit: 500
What is the recent partnership news after the recent pump? It is glad to see my trig has been pumped so magnificently, so i got a big fortune of this project.
is there any chance for this coin to go up again???
I again bought it at 22000 and exactly on same time it fell down again .
Its become a usual pump and dump coin and thats not good
Pages:
Jump to: