Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRIG] TRIG Token - Blocksafe Foundation - page 20. (Read 221929 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Hello. I believe in your project. I wish you growth and development.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
  Thanks , that mean s a lot to us. We are stoked to have successfully raised our goal with  227 btc on Bittrex.
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-TRIG .

Our social network links are at the bottom of the page at http://www.blocksafefoundation.com .

To answer your question , more bots the humans seem to be trading. At least that is how it looked in 1st 24 hour of trading.

90% of our focus is on the project itself , as we can pump and pump Triggers market all day for $$ , but more energy on pumping the less energy is on dev at this time.

Success for the Blocksafe network and Triggers market in the long run depends on the project's success (not pump and dump efforts for a quick buck) .  

We are working on documentation  , api , sdk , development of www.blocksafe.network and many other tasks for investors and partners.

We are just stoked to have raised the funds to the fund the project.
We anticipate the beta launch of the Blocksafe Network located at http://www.blocksafe.network at the end of 1st quarter of 2017.

We are slowly expanding the foundation, members and team. I am a coder versus trader as my Linkedin profile conveys
https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevin-barnes-9a39325 . So most of our time is on project development and building our team up.

For those interested in joining us and giving us an hand , please end resume to [email protected] .
To get a invite to join our slack , please contact us through our website or email us at [email protected] for invite.

We will be speaking at http://www.coinagenda.com where we will be speaking of our roadmap for 2017 and blocksafe's machine 2 machine economy and much more.

I am not very active on forums and such , but the Blocksafe Foundation as it grows will make more of an effort to keep the community informed on the project's progress as we go from present to beta launch to market (which includes the government, commercial and public space globally) .

Hope to see you at Coinagenda and many thanks to Bittrex for their outstanding support , our team and everyone who is supporting our efforts to make Blocksafe a reality.

Respectfully , Kevin

Any media enquiries please contact [email protected] .

227BTC and i don't even get an answer from you? :\ what did you do with 227BTC that justifies this? Widespread Panic you know the drill<<<

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
This project has great potential, is also needed to gun control, they can only be shot by their owners, right? I always dreamed of weapons that communicates with blockchain every time they fire, giving location, timestamp and owner information.

Oh boy that would certainly help the government to keep an eye on registered weapons, but its unlikely that all weapons will be on the blockchain, so criminals would still use those I guess

Yes, but it will certainly help for regulation, if they start making these weapons only and make the old weapons ilegal to fabricate, the criminals would still get them but they will be a scarce asset and eventually they will be so expensive to buy because the limited supply.

Thats true, its definitely a really cool idea to register all weapons on the blockchain as soon as they are built. In the long run it would definitely make unregistered weapons scarce and hence too expensive for the "average criminal". Good point here!
It will depends upon a government policy although this makes a good development and use that we may seen in the future. Here in my country there are so many unregistered fabrications of guns and unlicensed holders.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
This project has great potential, is also needed to gun control, they can only be shot by their owners, right? I always dreamed of weapons that communicates with blockchain every time they fire, giving location, timestamp and owner information.

Oh boy that would certainly help the government to keep an eye on registered weapons, but its unlikely that all weapons will be on the blockchain, so criminals would still use those I guess

Yes, but it will certainly help for regulation, if they start making these weapons only and make the old weapons ilegal to fabricate, the criminals would still get them but they will be a scarce asset and eventually they will be so expensive to buy because the limited supply.

Thats true, its definitely a really cool idea to register all weapons on the blockchain as soon as they are built. In the long run it would definitely make unregistered weapons scarce and hence too expensive for the "average criminal". Good point here!
Activity: 126
waiting for updates from NASA's deal Grin
Activity: 78
Only we have diect fly to the mooooooonnn

@Nasa    Cool
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
We are happy to announce that we're ahead of schedule and are launching our new website now! We can't wait for the upcoming conference to further develop relationships with NASA and DoD! http://www.blocksafefoundation.com

The website launch is only our first step in rebranding the entire Blocksafe Foundation, We will have our marketing/branding roadmap available December 1st during our AMA in telegram, https://t.me/trigcoin .

We want to thank Chirag and Haku for helping Blocksafe expand into the Philippines and South Korea! If you’re interested in becoming a Blocksafe Ambassador please email us at [email protected]!

Twitter $trig bounty is now live http://twitterbounty.blocksafefoundation.com/

More details to follow! Smiley

MY COINS ARE LOCKED IN BITTREX >> HOW ARE YOU GOING TO RESOLVE THIS? :\ #OCCUPYBITTREX<<<
Activity: 121
Merit: 16
project has a great potential, I bought with a price well below and it is my option to hold in my portfolio, does anyone have any concerns about masternode of TRIG?

There will be a masternode of TRIG? That i didn't know... Do you know how much collateral you will need to run a masternode in TRIG? Thanks.

Spotted on Twitter, will require 1,500 TRIG for masternode.

project has a great potential, I bought with a price well below and it is my option to hold in my portfolio, does anyone have any concerns about masternode of TRIG?

There will be a masternode of TRIG? That i didn't know... Do you know how much collateral you will need to run a masternode in TRIG? Thanks.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 168
I like this project, very good and wonderful team experience.
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
your forecast price trig for the end of 2017 ??

At the end of 2017 probably no one is guessing, since this is a very short period. But for 2018, it all depends on whether they stick to the roadmap. But at the moment, it seems to me that 25,000 - 30,000 Satoshi, can be worth it, it's an average price, and I think it's justified. I honestly expect higher, though, 60,000 Satoshi.

Considering it was 62000 Satoshi I think it can reach that amount again very soon. If it won't go down after the growth it had in the last 24 hours, I am sure we are talking only about a couple of months until it will reach a higher price than it had before.

I have bought a few Trig tokens just the day before the huge token burning, and I'm still holding! I agree with you, price will hit again pretty soon 60k sats, maybe even more, lets be positive!
Activity: 812
Merit: 501

At the end of 2017 probably no one is guessing, since this is a very short period. But for 2018, it all depends on whether they stick to the roadmap. But at the moment, it seems to me that 25,000 - 30,000 Satoshi, can be worth it, it's an average price, and I think it's justified. I honestly expect higher, though, 60,000 Satoshi.

Considering it was 62000 Satoshi I think it can reach that amount again very soon. If it won't go down after the growth it had in the last 24 hours, I am sure we are talking only about a couple of months until it will reach a higher price than it had before.
Activity: 406
When is the ICO go to started?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
Great concept but you need to the more with your marketing so that people will know more about your project as a result of this the price be good for the investors.

I just learned about TRIG. The idea of a blockchain based defensive system definitely has potential, as you say, only if they stick to the roadmap, it would be easy to go up to 30k satoshi in 2018 in my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: