Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRIG] TRIG Token - Blocksafe Foundation - page 19. (Read 221929 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Did they had the AMA?anny news?

Blocksafe did post some interesting pieces on Medium yesterday. If you're like me, you'll be most interested in the masternode plans: https://medium.com/@BlocksafeUpdate/blocksafe-master-nodes-39ec25725cbd
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Did they had the AMA?anny news?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Guys look,

January 31-February 1, 2018 | AUSA Conference and Event Center, Arlington, VA
The 2018 Blockchain and Automated IT for Government Summit will provide a forum for members of the DoD, Federal Government, Private Industry, Academia, and other relevant stakeholders to discuss the innovative capabilities and applications of blockchain, to also include robotic process automation, emerging machine-learning capabilities and varying automated IT technologies for improving business processes within the DoD and Govt. IT environments.

Trig will be one of the speakers.

http://blockchain.dsigroup.org/

Great christmas gift!
Activity: 126
Something new is coming. TrigX. Learn more during our AMA. December 1st.
eagerly waiting for the updates.
Activity: 818
Merit: 508
your forecast price trig for the end of 2017 ??

At the end of 2017 probably no one is guessing, since this is a very short period. But for 2018, it all depends on whether they stick to the roadmap. But at the moment, it seems to me that 25,000 - 30,000 Satoshi, can be worth it, it's an average price, and I think it's justified. I honestly expect higher, though, 60,000 Satoshi.

Considering it was 62000 Satoshi I think it can reach that amount again very soon. If it won't go down after the growth it had in the last 24 hours, I am sure we are talking only about a couple of months until it will reach a higher price than it had before.

That's for sure, but for now I've noticed a strong level at 7000 satoshi, the price has been fighting off it for the third or fourth time. You can not badly earn even on this, unless of course you are not greedy, percent 50-100% Wink

Yes indeed   Sad
Could anyone explain me what the prerequisites for growth?
And yes, I saw the roadmap and read the white papers.

the prerequisites for growth, as well as in all the Crypto-currency, people's positive expectations, the belief that the developers of trig will be able to incorporate into reality, conceived. And the recent growth was connected as I understand with the information that the trig will cooperate with nasa. (I understand this is a rumor, and has not yet been confirmed)

Ok
But I prefer to get the specific facts regarding these forecasts.
I mean "we intend to reach the price 60,000 Satoshi by 1), 2) ... etc" 

If I could give such predictions, I probably would not be sitting on this forum, reading tons of information. I would also like that, but the reality is that this is an economy of expectation. We all are waiting for it so it was with bitcoin, so it was with the ether, with all the altcoys, so will there be a trig. One thing I can say is that this coin has some foundation, and an excellent idea.
Activity: 238

Yes indeed   Sad

In crypto the prequisites for growth are a small small market cap, not too big of a total supply of coins/tokens, demand for the coin/token, hype around it. Guess thats it.
Activity: 420
According to an off-the-cuff tweet, sounds like it's going to be 1,500 TRIGs.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
How many coins need for build 1 masternode ?
Activity: 24

At the end of 2017 probably no one is guessing, since this is a very short period. But for 2018, it all depends on whether they stick to the roadmap. But at the moment, it seems to me that 25,000 - 30,000 Satoshi, can be worth it, it's an average price, and I think it's justified. I honestly expect higher, though, 60,000 Satoshi.

Considering it was 62000 Satoshi I think it can reach that amount again very soon. If it won't go down after the growth it had in the last 24 hours, I am sure we are talking only about a couple of months until it will reach a higher price than it had before.

That's for sure, but for now I've noticed a strong level at 7000 satoshi, the price has been fighting off it for the third or fourth time. You can not badly earn even on this, unless of course you are not greedy, percent 50-100% Wink

Yes indeed   Sad

the prerequisites for growth, as well as in all the Crypto-currency, people's positive expectations, the belief that the developers of trig will be able to incorporate into reality, conceived. And the recent growth was connected as I understand with the information that the trig will cooperate with nasa. (I understand this is a rumor, and has not yet been confirmed)

Ok
But I prefer to get the specific facts regarding these forecasts.
I mean "we intend to reach the price 60,000 Satoshi by 1), 2) ... etc" 

Yes indeed   Sad

Activity: 5
This project has great potential, is also needed to gun control, they can only be shot by their owners, right? I always dreamed of weapons that communicates with blockchain every time they fire, giving location, timestamp and owner information.

Oh boy that would certainly help the government to keep an eye on registered weapons, but its unlikely that all weapons will be on the blockchain, so criminals would still use those I guess

We will never stop criminality, no mather how hard we try, but , what we can do is to reinforce legality by supporting this project and its great innovative ideea! I really think we'll gonna make it!

We can not stop the crime, no, but this project has great potential to improve the situation in general! Gun control has always been a criticism of many nations. With this concept, a new order would prevail. In my opinion, this system has a very big future! When the right people are reached, the concept will make history. The next days will prove that. I have again increased my account. Good that it has gone down again. Now there is only one direction left: UP!
Activity: 532
I love the twitter bounty interface of your website! Only a bit too wide for my mobile 😉
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Hi there.
I have heard that there are some fake news about Nasa partnership. Is there any info?

FLO has a better chance of heading up to the international space station :-D dump TRIG shitokens and buy FLO moonship ticketzzz<<<

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_flo
Activity: 217
Hi there.
I have heard that there are some fake news about Nasa partnership. Is there any info?
Activity: 24

Yes indeed   Sad

Activity: 770
Merit: 112
This project has great potential, is also needed to gun control, they can only be shot by their owners, right? I always dreamed of weapons that communicates with blockchain every time they fire, giving location, timestamp and owner information.

Oh boy that would certainly help the government to keep an eye on registered weapons, but its unlikely that all weapons will be on the blockchain, so criminals would still use those I guess

We will never stop criminality, no mather how hard we try, but , what we can do is to reinforce legality by supporting this project and its great innovative ideea! I really think we'll gonna make it!
Activity: 1
Blocksafe Foundation様

あなた達のプロジェクトにとても関心と期待を感じております。しかし、残念だと思うことがあります。

開始から1年が経ちますが、どうして未だに取引所が1つだけなのでしょうか?
もし上位の通貨のように幾つもの取引所に上場され、各国で支持者を得ることができていれば、すぐに正当な評価を受けて10$に到達していたことでしょう。
素晴らしい理念と潜在力を持っているので、とてもとてもとても勿体無い。

現状はクジラのような短期者の玩具にされてしまっていて、長期的な支持者を得るのが難しい状況です。
是非、他の取引所でも上場してほしい。
日本ではまだこのプロジェクトが知られていませんが、あなた達の素晴らしさが全世界に知れ渡る日を心待ちにしております。
Activity: 243
Merit: 101
Does TRIG have a competitor/disruptor in the projects created by Cody Wilson, the man who made The Liberator and other 3D-printable guns?
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
Hello. I believe in your project. I wish you growth and development.
Don't wish just believe i saw it only now the message from blocksafe and i only recognized this TRIG because of the pump on bittrex and i admit this is a big big project more than the whales and soon with nasa will give a big opportunity for us.
Pages:
Jump to: