Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRIG] TRIG Token - Blocksafe Foundation - page 32. (Read 221929 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
it will tell in coming days, let us watch the market, BTC ups and downs is shaking the market right now.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
It will hit 8$, thank me later.
Activity: 397
Merit: 107
Trig will go x3 in this week! 22.september is the day.

I guess your post could make the case that that the TRIG token price pops are intentionally being held back in anticipation of a much greater pop during a positive news release. It is great to watch things develop in crypto.
Activity: 397
Merit: 107
I am not a contributor (yet) but just an observer who's learning how to find moons.

Someone is tripping up this token's momentum - if you watch the trading you will see pockets of good strong momentum and then it gets tripped up by several insignificant asks while some of the bids will drop off. Once the buying momentum stops then someone will start heading off the higher ask by sacrificing blocks of several hundred tokens at a much lower price. This does not make sense for an average seller because they could make a few dollars more per trade by trading up at the market price. The really odd part is that this is happening at the trends lower price-range.

After many years studying wall-street trading, I can see the gross manipulation here. This easy manipulation will have financial regulators in this market in no time which will likely mean no more moons. This is not the first coin I have seen this happen too but the first I have spoken about after gaining some observation experience. Hope you guys do well with TRIG. Happy contributing!

Activity: 224
Trig will go x3 in this week! 22.september is the day.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
TRIG foi uma das moedas que mais cresceram nos últimos dias..  Shocked
Activity: 2
I am so disappointed with TRIG.  Undecided What in the world is going on with this coin... Somebody give me something positive please... Cry

Check website http://www.blocksafefoundation.com for updates - Lots of good news awaits to be shared Smiley

The community support is growing Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/984DOVHl.jpg

Hello Smiley

How about make a subreddit r/triggers ?
Activity: 1
I am so disappointed with TRIG.  Undecided What in the world is going on with this coin... Somebody give me something positive please... Cry
Activity: 63
nice, i can see the price going up since there is no more coins in circulation, and plus theey just drafted a whitepaper is good. i should of jumped on this coin, but tied up in other coins. i will be surprise if this token goes past $2
Activity: 81
did the burning coins really happened?
Activity: 22
They are putting the coins (that have never circulated) into a wallet without private keys, preventing them from ever being circulated again. There is no destroying of coins happening, no deflation occurring. This is how I understand it to be about. This can't directly change the price. It can indirectly change the price by causing people to invest in the token prior, through awareness and marketing of the whole burn thing, and possibly a dump afterwards when the common misconception that this would create deflationary pricing of the token gets realised. I only see one short term price indication after this "burn", down. Prove me wrong Blocksafe xP

I do like the technology behind it though. Very good non currency application of blockchain technology. I see this as an alternative to government gun control. If we see adoption by large companies it will be worth investing into the technology. Maybe after all this burn stuff is over though.
Activity: 54
this happen with quark, and the price didnt go anyhere. its just burning the non circulating ones, unless new money comes in. also it friday and usually the market goes red with exchanges in china closing, so they will most likely cash out. i would wait and buy in the dip.

You are half right. The significance of burning those coins is that there will not be any inflation in the future for this coin and it solidifies the price. Bitcore for instance is planning on dumping nearly 16 million coins all at once into circulation, can you imagine what that does to the price?

It also means that the coin is fully decentralized, which is the overall goal of crypto and part of the revolution. Take GNT for instance, solid project and ideas  but not all the coins are in circulation. If someone is controlling the rate of inflation of a coin is it really decentralized?  How is that any different from fiat? price change typically follows after a series of small steps into the right direction. This is definitely great step for Trig
Activity: 63
this happen with quark, and the price didnt go anyhere. its just burning the non circulating ones, unless new money comes in. also it friday and usually the market goes red with exchanges in china closing, so they will most likely cash out. i would wait and buy in the dip.
Activity: 1
when it burnt what will happen ? What is the target for trig token ? How much $ ?
Activity: 154
is it burnt yet?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Newbie... U dont have a clue
Show me result x5

Looking who and when bought this coin. I already have x11 in less than 2 months

A good result is my friend. I also made x2 on this coin and sold the coins. I just do not understand why this coin is growing!

Read all the resources about it and you will actually understand.

I understand that 75% of the coins will be removed, but did not understand this from 100 million coins or from those that are in circulation that is 30 million? And from where do you find such news before everyone?

why 75% of the coins will be removed?now the price is up too much.last year i have many TRIG Tokens.but i sell them when the price is low. i feel very regretted.
Activity: 176
I tried to check the telegram user not found it say
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
why is this coin jump 145% last 7 days?  so out the nra conference they manage to sign just one partner (whom i never heard)

An increase over 9x just for burning coins without any significant progress at all to me this is pure pump and dump coin  the

value will likely be half by next week
Activity: 154
its 25x what i first paid for it.

Sold at x2.

HA.

Gold.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Newbie... U dont have a clue
Show me result x5

Looking who and when bought this coin. I already have x11 in less than 2 months

A good result is my friend. I also made x2 on this coin and sold the coins. I just do not understand why this coin is growing!

Read all the resources about it and you will actually understand.

I understand that 75% of the coins will be removed, but did not understand this from 100 million coins or from those that are in circulation that is 30 million? And from where do you find such news before everyone?

Pages:
Jump to: