Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRIG] TRIG Token - Blocksafe Foundation - page 29. (Read 221929 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Pulled out today. TRIG is dropping astronomically!

Looks and smells like a 'money grab.'
Activity: 128
Pulled out today. TRIG is dropping astronomically!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I think you left the faucet open. Shares keep dripping down..... Live and learn about giving schedules that can't be kept. Give monthly schedules - no dates. If something is planned for end of the month (say Oct) put it as to be completed over 2 months (Oct-Nov). Keep people informed but not precise on dates/times which keeps mystery in when it may spike - investors may hang around then if it is not too late already.

Need something big to happen soon or I fear many investors will never return with such a constant decline. The project has promise but many have been put off due to these schedules not being met (even if not your fault) as it is the future credibility of getting things done that go into question.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
If this is a serious project and the devs and people behind it are truly dedicated then this project has amazing potential and real life use and can save lots of lives. The concept is great but how dedicated is the team and will they do what it takes? Or just run off with the money but at least you guys attached your names to the project so your reputation and legacies are on the line which I admire and makes me feel comfortable investing and holding! I believe in this project and really hope you guys make something out of it because this can be a game changer.

A big plus to the project is that it can use the selfish motivation of few to create some benefits for all Smiley
Activity: 15
If this is a serious project and the devs and people behind it are truly dedicated then this project has amazing potential and real life use and can save lots of lives. The concept is great but how dedicated is the team and will they do what it takes? Or just run off with the money but at least you guys attached your names to the project so your reputation and legacies are on the line which I admire and makes me feel comfortable investing and holding! I believe in this project and really hope you guys make something out of it because this can be a game changer.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
It will go back up in no time

I think someone is playing into the fears of what happened in Vegas.  I'm actually glad this in down.  It will allow be to add more to my position!!!
Activity: 224
It will go back up in no time
Activity: 224
Trig is only for strong hands.... so hatters, non believers and weak hands-f..k off
Activity: 22
Kevin doesn't hide any more in chat, laughs at everything openly speaks you miss hardfork with trig on hands. and after hard fork will begin to grow)

We have been transparent , open to community while working hard on partnerships and project. Now we are shifting more energy towards core project ;business dev moving into CoinAgenda, Fundconference ,Space Summit and preparing for swap and pilot stages in near future. 

The true value of $trig comes when it is ready with partners ready make use of network with many nodes. Network demand will come into the equation of project value versus just speculation from sharing in chats/ social networks we have now.

Long term supporters and community has grown and will continue to as there is a true need for Blocksafe.
words, words and only words... if you didn't use big words and did works that more now everything would be excellent. I don't doubt success of the project. it wasn't necessary to entice people on the falling price loud promises which you couldn't execute
Kevin doesn't hide any more in chat, laughs at everything openly speaks you miss hardfork with trig on hands. and after hard fork will begin to grow)
Activity: 129
OK coin for sure this is... pump and dump. Where are the great devs... just taking their time.
Down to 15k sats... kill me
don't worry, very soon we will see 0.00010000 because it is its actual price)
Down to 15k sats... kill me
coin is dropping like a fly who lost it's wings... gzzz. Team need to get a handle on this. Lets be honest, alot of money on the line here to be lost
do you know that the annoying? administrators remove chats of trig and I block any messages where the truth is written.
coin is dropping like a fly who lost it's wings... gzzz. Team need to get a handle on this. Lets be honest, alot of money on the line here to be lost
Today I woke up, I saw the news and I'm all in TRIG.

Your wallet will be full of money, really great.
ha ha)  it is a pity you) you look further soon we will see 0.0001000
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
Today I woke up, I saw the news and I'm all in TRIG.

Your wallet will be full of money, really great.
Yeah, gotta be honest, I'm disappointed with the lack of progress I'm seeing.  Granted, I've only been watching $TRIG for a few weeks, but they've missed all of their self-imposed deadlines they've put up on blocksafefoundation.com since then.  I almost shorted my position in $TRIG this afternoon, but decided to hodl and hopefully regain some of the 55%+ in funds I've lost so far.  Hopefully they get it together but only time will tell...

That is why we hire more people , create more partnerships, prepare for (3) huge show and grow the advisory team . Not to mention every partner has there own project that we are a huge part of and upcoming pilots and patent(s). We are a startup with huge partners together with a bright future in the defense space. Crypto is just one layer of it . Smiley
your justifications sound it is a pity) there is no doubt that you play into the hands of speculators. thanks....
Activity: 2
Yeah, gotta be honest, I'm disappointed with the lack of progress I'm seeing.  Granted, I've only been watching $TRIG for a few weeks, but they've missed all of their self-imposed deadlines they've put up on blocksafefoundation.com since then.  I almost shorted my position in $TRIG this afternoon, but decided to hodl and hopefully regain some of the 55%+ in funds I've lost so far.  Hopefully they get it together but only time will tell...
Despite your update, yet the coin is on dip...

And why are you blaming the devs for that? They are doing the best they can for the project, haven't you seen the latest news? It will always be pump and dump for every crypto, and it's not always up to devs to rise value of Trig token, market volatility is always controled by rich people and the things are just the way they wanna be
it isn't necessary to mislead people making loud promises which they can't keep

I dont think they mislead anyone, I have seen a lot of progress lately, the only problem is that some people wants to get rich over night, wich is not a bad thing btw, but is very less probably for that to happen. We need to give it a little time Smiley
no, at all not it) if it would become known of a delay in advance I haven't bought on 29500 and would buy on 20500 now. I believe in them but it is necessary to warn in advance if that that goes not according to the plan
Pages:
Jump to: