Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRIG] TRIG Token - Blocksafe Foundation - page 33. (Read 221929 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 103
Crypto maniac - HODL
Can't find any wallet to store TRIG, Im not gonna invest any cent into it.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

What wallet can i store this tockens for long term? I dont see any on your website http://www.blocksafefoundation.com/

Dont see this also in ERC20 tokens....?

Wondering the same thing.  Is there a way to move this to myetherwallet?

TRIG is not based off ETH.
Activity: 54
I own all 80 of the $50MM+ tokens except for TRIG, OKCash, Asch, and Bitconnect.  I own over half the tokens 15MM to 50MM.  I hold by market cap and would only put $20 in an $80MM coin if I was buying it.

The reason why I don't own this one is Counterparty.  Every Counterparty trade is a BTC trade and recorded on the BTC blockchain.  That's bad because even sending one token costs $2 and may cost $20 in 3 years.  It also takes 30 mins to confirm transfers.

TRIG is an interesting idea and I read the whitepaper at http://blocksafefoundation.com/Blocksafe_whitepaper_version%202_draft%20_.pdf

I have these questions...

How many tokens for a video or event?  If it's a $2 transfer fee for BTC and the TRIG token itself is $2.64, then the minimum of an event is $5.  Even if each event is a fraction of a TRIG like 0.001 TRIG, each event costs a minimum of $2 BTC.

I've used Counterparty coins before.  You buy and sell them with XCP, not BTC.  You can trade at Bittrex, but owning a coin there won't activate any features.  If 10,000 users all owned TRIG on Bittrex, then there is just one wallet owner, Bittrex, not the users.  so in order for 10k users to actually use TRIG, then they have to each have a counterparty wallet and use BTC and XCP to use or trade them outside of Bittrex.  It is slow and expensive.  Try creating a free empty Counterparty wallet and transferring 1 BTC, XCP, or TRIG to it.  I've done it and it's a long wait and $2 BTC fee.

It may get slower and more expensive as BTC does.

Unless each TRIG video or transaction is $1,000+, this won't work.  Instead of burning $70million coins, they should have transferred 30 million off of Counterparty and onto Ethereum or some other platform with more speed.  Maybe Bitshares?

I don't think TRIG a fraud or lie.  I just think they don't have anyone technical on their team and I don't think it can happen unless they leave the Counterparty platform.  Once they leave, maybe I'll buy my $20 worth.  or more if their Mkt cap is higher by then.

Lastly, look at the MktCap of Counterpatry, XCP itself.  TRIG MktCap is over it's platform.  How many other platforms have coins valued higher than their creator?  I know it's possible and even common for $100,000 software to be installed on a windows machine, but none of those companies with $100k software have market caps valued higher than Microsoft.  I believe coins will be similar and TRIG will go down soon.

2,000% return the last 30 days. You should have placed your $20 a long time ago.  I see your point on the Trig being larger than its platform but here we are and the coin is still growing. If there's anything that you should know by the now is that these cryptos are reinventing the way business is being done and that entails defying the old antics from our corporate sectors.

Its going down now but so is the whole market  Sad
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
I own all 80 of the $50MM+ tokens except for TRIG, OKCash, Asch, and Bitconnect.  I own over half the tokens 15MM to 50MM.  I hold by market cap and would only put $20 in an $80MM coin if I was buying it.

The reason why I don't own this one is Counterparty.  Every Counterparty trade is a BTC trade and recorded on the BTC blockchain.  That's bad because even sending one token costs $2 and may cost $20 in 3 years.  It also takes 30 mins to confirm transfers.

TRIG is an interesting idea and I read the whitepaper at http://blocksafefoundation.com/Blocksafe_whitepaper_version%202_draft%20_.pdf

I have these questions...

How many tokens for a video or event?  If it's a $2 transfer fee for BTC and the TRIG token itself is $2.64, then the minimum of an event is $5.  Even if each event is a fraction of a TRIG like 0.001 TRIG, each event costs a minimum of $2 BTC.

I've used Counterparty coins before.  You buy and sell them with XCP, not BTC.  You can trade at Bittrex, but owning a coin there won't activate any features.  If 10,000 users all owned TRIG on Bittrex, then there is just one wallet owner, Bittrex, not the users.  so in order for 10k users to actually use TRIG, then they have to each have a counterparty wallet and use BTC and XCP to use or trade them outside of Bittrex.  It is slow and expensive.  Try creating a free empty Counterparty wallet and transferring 1 BTC, XCP, or TRIG to it.  I've done it and it's a long wait and $2 BTC fee.

It may get slower and more expensive as BTC does.

Unless each TRIG video or transaction is $1,000+, this won't work.  Instead of burning $70million coins, they should have transferred 30 million off of Counterparty and onto Ethereum or some other platform with more speed.  Maybe Bitshares?

I don't think TRIG a fraud or lie.  I just think they don't have anyone technical on their team and I don't think it can happen unless they leave the Counterparty platform.  Once they leave, maybe I'll buy my $20 worth.  or more if their Mkt cap is higher by then.

Lastly, look at the MktCap of Counterpatry, XCP itself.  TRIG MktCap is over it's platform.  How many other platforms have coins valued higher than their creator?  I know it's possible and even common for $100,000 software to be installed on a windows machine, but none of those companies with $100k software have market caps valued higher than Microsoft.  I believe coins will be similar and TRIG will go down soon.
Activity: 56
great pump. Now the Dump.
Activity: 1

What wallet can i store this tockens for long term? I dont see any on your website http://www.blocksafefoundation.com/

Dont see this also in ERC20 tokens....?

Wondering the same thing.  Is there a way to move this to myetherwallet?
Activity: 12
Jesus fucking christ.

That's impossible.  :-)
Activity: 46
Where can I get a slack invite?
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
buckle up boys we hitting $8 by Thursday!

You think or just wishful thinking? I surely hope so.
Activity: 54
buckle up boys we hitting $8 by Thursday!
Activity: 1
I've just read the whitepaper. It says Triggers is based on Counterparty technology, you can use Counterparty wallet to store TRIG tokens. But it doesn't provide a link. Just wanted to double check that i using the correct link. So is it one of these wallet: https://counterparty.io/counterparty-wallets/

Which one do you recommend?

cheers,

Activity: 2
so whats up with the price.....Huh Falling like a star out of the sky!!!
Activity: 4
So is it too late to get in...seems this large a gain will top out pretty soon.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
They are going to burn remaining (70 mil) coins in 3 days, meaning, circulating supply will become total supply ( 30mil)
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
CMC Community
Jesus fucking christ.
Activity: 15
whats happening with trig? 50k satoshi??
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Help me understand why the price of TRIG would go up?
The 70,000,000 are currently not even in market right?
So, nothing is changing that would cause TRIG to go up for reasons of 'less coins.'
SO, that means if it goes up it will just be because of a speculative pump and dump.
Activity: 2
It is growing for a number of reasons, but one of the most pertinent to right now is that they are burning 70m of the total 100m total supply of coins in 4 days

Newbie... U dont have a clue
Show me result x5

Looking who and when bought this coin. I already have x11 in less than 2 months

A good result is my friend. I also made x2 on this coin and sold the coins. I just do not understand why this coin is growing!
Activity: 81
Show me result x5

From what 25 k satoshi ? He said x5 TONIGHT
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
Show me result x5

A good result is my friend. I also made x2 on this coin and sold the coins. I just do not understand why this coin is growing!

Read all the resources about it and you will actually understand.
Pages:
Jump to: