Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRIG] TRIG Token - Blocksafe Foundation - page 28. (Read 221929 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
That's sad to hear.   I thought they were doing trials with police departments and big things were happening?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Long-term investments? Are you sure about the Trig? I close my positions. My losses were 64%.
Activity: 44
typical pump and dump coin, I earned a lot on this coin, and if I had bigger balls I would earn even more as I sold all of it at $1.40 bought it at 0.67, but it went up to 2.20 ...
What I can say, if u kept the coin for a long term deal then u are done at this time, I would sold even with a lose as this coin may go deep as 5000 sat or less.
People earned what they wanted, and the project for them is meaningless right now, they have their wallets full.
Feeling bad for those who really trusted it and invested serious amounts of money into this. what a waste.
Activity: 23
All the negative comments here seem to be from folks who just want a quick buck?  Sad
I have invested in these coins bc I see the potential on a lot of levels.
The first is for Concealed Carry Holders. If God Forbid you ever have to fire your weapon the time, place, ballistics, etc are sent to every one in the blockchain.  Witnesses always see something different, and do you trust the Main Stream Media to make you as a CCH look innocent? I also like the idea of being able to disable my firearm when I leave it in the truck, in case the vehicle itself is stolen.
Second, police forces will want to know when their officers weapons are firing and respond immediately, and again the information is grabbed for evidence.  This can save officers lives, and their reputations.
Third, militaries will especially want to know when weapons are being fired and how many rounds are left in their mags.  A drone can immediately be dispatched to rearm the Units/team/operators with correct caliber replenishment, as they use different weapons for short and long range engagement.  Furthermore in the Law Enforcement example, and with a military operation the unit may not be able to send radio communications for a lot of reasons..namely I am being shot at, my first minutes are spent returning fire, not telling the Command Center we are being engaged.  Think of the SOF guys just killed in Niger.  They got into a nasty ambush that obviously came quickly and violently.  What if the bad guys make off with the weapon... we will know where to drop the next smart bomb.. hopefully he went to his commander to brag, and show him the shiny new trophy LOL!

On the subject of price drop, no I am not happy with this price drop, but I am long term investor... with a long term outlook, much longer than 72 hours of trading LOL!

When this starts getting adopted as it has a real life purpose and reason to be adopted the price will be worth the short term cringe.  I look at cypto charts all the time, you have huge spikes, and then 30-40-50% drops in coin value.  Coins like Ark, Ten X, etc. which are being adopted for banking... they are going to be winners, and I think Trig is in the same category IMHO. I bought over 1,700 shares so far, and I look forward to the value putting zeros on the end of that amount. Going to watch price, and volume, will add soon enough, I like a sale!
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Deve will show their potential soon. And the price will go up bigtime. Have faith.
sorry. but you naive fool. even if they will start shop its price not strongly will grow because investors don't trust them more. Kevin is too ambitious and it without has responsibly belonged to obligations which he have undertaken

How are we supposed to believe what you say when you cannot even speak English properly. This project has JUST BEGUN! Give it some time. I bought in at 30k sat and although I am worried I also realize that this project has just started. Look at their team which is stellar and these guys are risking their reputations! If they scam all of us  I will be sure to put the word out about these guys scamming everyone. The fact that these guys have attached their names to this project says a lot because it says they believe in it, and if they scam us, everyone will be sure to put the word out about these guys as being thieves. They have a great idea and if they are doing as they say this coin should only increase in value in the next 6-12 months, and if not, they risk their careers and reputation...  

Well the thing you need to know about fraudsters and scammers is that they do not care about their reputation, so that whole "They care about their reputation" argument is dead.
What I am assuming is that though it is not a scam yet, it seems it is going through the transformation of becoming a scam.
No response or update from the Dev's after their coin drops %75 is very shady. Not even a 'backing up' of their project, or a legitimate reason as to why this coin is dying.
But the reasoning from coins dropping in price are such as these.

1. "This is crypto, it's the wild west. Very risky business."
. That reason is getting So OLD. It is just a cliche now. That's a good reason for DEv's to tell the public???

This reminds me of just another shady penny stock on wall street. The probability of 'triggers' going down to half a penny is pretty high. .
Beware, or just pull out. Also know that 9/10 coins are trash.

Activity: 15
Deve will show their potential soon. And the price will go up bigtime. Have faith.
sorry. but you naive fool. even if they will start shop its price not strongly will grow because investors don't trust them more. Kevin is too ambitious and it without has responsibly belonged to obligations which he have undertaken

How are we supposed to believe what you say when you cannot even speak English properly. This project has JUST BEGUN! Give it some time. I bought in at 30k sat and although I am worried I also realize that this project has just started. Look at their team which is stellar and these guys are risking their reputations! If they scam all of us  I will be sure to put the word out about these guys scamming everyone. The fact that these guys have attached their names to this project says a lot because it says they believe in it, and if they scam us, everyone will be sure to put the word out about these guys as being thieves. They have a great idea and if they are doing as they say this coin should only increase in value in the next 6-12 months, and if not, they risk their careers and reputation... 
Activity: 227
Crashed  Grin
Activity: 22
Activity: 224
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
What did all of you expect? This coin has risen mostly on hype.

This development was originally for individual gun owners to track their firearms based on libertarian ideas. It has since changed to working with the very government elites that want to take your rights away. The latest hype is working with Chicago LOL.

They claim to being invited by NRA, but anyone can purchase booth space at NRA conventions.

The only group to sign on with their pilot program, is some small drone operator in Iowa I believe. Also some police department in North/South Carolina with a population of 2-4k people. Not very big steps.

The price of individual tokens is based on what the market (people) value Trig at. Pump and dump shitcoin

I really don't like the opinion of founder claiming to be NRA and working with them, to moving in opposite direction of working with government's that like to limit our individual rights. Kind of hypocritical if you ask me, Crypto is all about freedom and saying NO to the "Man". Be free from tyranny

Good luck
Activity: 13
trig made me cry  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 6
I'll wait till Tuesday. If nothing changes, I'll return to bitcoin. I lost half of the investment
Activity: 129
Bought 9k @ 23k sats.
I bought it at 23500
its very disappointing
I lost my all investment  Embarrassed
Activity: 129
Not sure mate, something I've been wondering myself.

They do have an online store to go live soon but how much that will increase the price.. not very much unless its translated to chinese Tongue

There other coins that have great upcoming updates... e.g. KORE AND STRATIS

You could sell when this price goes up to 17k sats and get into STRATIS or Kore

I will be taking a loss on this coin as  I just feel there's so much more potential on other coins.

The team's vision for this coin is not really focused on crypto as per say but more on selling smart guns. This is not like DASH or Ethereum that is directed to the masses

The team is also quite inept...they're not really trying to raise the price at all. They could approach other exchanges or update us more often but they're just focused in their little world while we all suffer due to their lack of professionalism.

Broken promises/Poor marketing management, an overhyped vision that's really not for the crypto world, this coin is not for me.
Is there any chance for TRIG to go up ?
I am loosing huge in this coin
Activity: 22
I think you left the faucet open. Shares keep dripping down..... Live and learn about giving schedules that can't be kept. Give monthly schedules - no dates. If something is planned for end of the month (say Oct) put it as to be completed over 2 months (Oct-Nov). Keep people informed but not precise on dates/times which keeps mystery in when it may spike - investors may hang around then if it is not too late already.

Need something big to happen soon or I fear many investors will never return with such a constant decline. The project has promise but many have been put off due to these schedules not being met (even if not your fault) as it is the future credibility of getting things done that go into question.
developers of it don't understand, they silly justify themselves in a chat tell beautiful promises.
Activity: 227
I think the same, great coin with great product,  will soon rise up

It will never.  Wink
Activity: 5
I think the same, great coin with great product,  will soon rise up
Activity: 15
Pulled out today. TRIG is dropping astronomically!

Looks and smells like a 'money grab.'

Why would that be the case? The team behind this coin is strong AF and they are putting their reputations on the line. This coin is very new and they have a solid product if they can do things right. They have some big events coming up this month. I won't be surprised after what happened in Vegas that people really start looking at this technology.
Pages:
Jump to: