Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRIG] TRIG Token - Blocksafe Foundation - page 30. (Read 221929 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 112
Despite your update, yet the coin is on dip...

And why are you blaming the devs for that? They are doing the best they can for the project, haven't you seen the latest news? It will always be pump and dump for every crypto, and it's not always up to devs to rise value of Trig token, market volatility is always controled by rich people and the things are just the way they wanna be
it isn't necessary to mislead people making loud promises which they can't keep

I dont think they mislead anyone, I have seen a lot of progress lately, the only problem is that some people wants to get rich over night, wich is not a bad thing btw, but is very less probably for that to happen. We need to give it a little time Smiley
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
ok great, so when will this actually be done?? do we have a time-frame, need more details other than that u've decided on coinpayments.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

And why are you blaming the devs for that? They are doing the best they can for the project, haven't you seen the latest news? It will always be pump and dump for every crypto, and it's not always up to devs to rise value of Trig token, market volatility is always controled by rich people and the things are just the way they wanna be
it isn't necessary to mislead people making loud promises which they can't keep

unfortunately developers don't know what is "responsibility"
Activity: 31
Activity: 154
Investors are slowly coming back to TRIG. I can see a vast improvement over the coming week.
Activity: 3
Great to see some updates and the business growing. Surely will get those investors coming back after a bit of a decline.

Please keep us informed as much as possible so we can ride the project to new highs and watch it evolve. Anything to stop horrendous scenes like Las Vegas can only benefit us all as we wish to go about our lives without living in fear of lunatics.

Today I woke up, I saw the news and I'm all in TRIG.

Our prayers go out the victim's family over this over this horrific event.
Times like these is what drives our passion while protecting our rights to defend and liberty.

Another face to face $trig partnership meeting tomorrow -the more partners, the more tools for law enforcement to pilot - wish us luck !

I'm happy to see things are getting better every day goes by, great news!!! I hope more and more investors will join the project and see the real potential. Good luck on your meeting tomorrow and bring us more good news Smiley
Activity: 155
Today I woke up, I saw the news and I'm all in TRIG.
Activity: 392
Indonesian Translator
anybody know what's going on with trig on bittrex? there are maintenance wallet issues.

everything is ok...and today I bought many TRIG to hold..
hopely this TRIGToken will rise in a few days..
Activity: 224
This project is alive, great news coming end of the week.
Price will go back to 9000+ in no time.
Activity: 2
now everething ok
I don't know why you so believe in him) from this that I understand yesterday on the market have put 1 million tokens. logically the price has fallen. in the nearest future good growth isn't expected. on the contrary the price can fall to 22500

Well, not a long time ago, the Trig token price was about 9000 sats, and a few weeks after it hit 60k+ sats. You should see the progress the coin has made so far, because it is a progress, not only count losses!Right now the price is arround 26k sats, 24 hours high 30k sats, so looking back a few weeks ago, I call this a progress Smiley
I agree with you, but I consider that he has already squeezed out everything that could. now he is strongly praised. actually there was no burning of tokens any. creators of the project impudently deceive you and show off instead of that to be engaged seriously in what they promise.
in this boat there are too much people. she heavy also sinks on a bottom)
You have sold too... We will cry together.
no, I have bought on 29
Activity: 43
Yeah, sell all your tokens, so that I can buy them with a great discount Smiley

*whisper* what is this, a whale? *whisper*
I don't know why you so believe in him) from this that I understand yesterday on the market have put 1 million tokens. logically the price has fallen. in the nearest future good growth isn't expected. on the contrary the price can fall to 22500

Well, not a long time ago, the Trig token price was about 9000 sats, and a few weeks after it hit 60k+ sats. You should see the progress the coin has made so far, because it is a progress, not only count losses!Right now the price is arround 26k sats, 24 hours high 30k sats, so looking back a few weeks ago, I call this a progress Smiley
in this boat there are too much people. she heavy also sinks on a bottom)
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hi, dev.
So, what about bounty? Promised bounty and project updates -Sept 27, 2017 - 5pm Est.

they did not buy it there bounty and project updates, that's why trig is on dip...
also no website update

updates have been postponed until the dev is back from wherever he is. Probably tomorrow? who knows.
Pages:
Jump to: