Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRIG] TRIG Token - Blocksafe Foundation - page 11. (Read 221929 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 12
it's never too late
There are instructions on how to run node?
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I also noticed that on CMC, the bittrex market is not being updated but binance market is still active. Any problem with the bittrex exchange market? Also price has really dropped and may be a good time to get trig coins or tokens for cheaper price. But I will like to know if development is still active ? Thanks

TRIG was removed from the Bittrex market on January 12.  It's active on Binance though.  They said they were going to push to get added to 2 new exchanges but nothing has surfaced about that yet.  Development is still active but the developers are doing a poor job communicating with the public at the moment.

Okk thanks for the feedback. I wish I can get enough coins for masternide setup. MN is good for earning passive income
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
I wish they would release why Bittrex dropped them.  But they have two other exchanges they're trying to get on so hopefully that's released soon.

It was a pump and dump since day one. Target was 10 dollars and they got it. It's a wrap

That might be the stupidest thing I've read so far in 2018, BossBee. Congrats!

Damn this must be your first time on the internet. Did you buy your account?
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
I think not there will be any progress from this project because dev in this project already not active again.
where are they? whether the team in this project seriously run this project?
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
What I missed removing TRIG from BITTREX. When did this happen? Or is it temporary?
Activity: 319
Merit: 10
Vires in numeris
Hi, Can anyone help me explain what Binance Triggers competition mean? I don't really understand what should to do there...

"To celebrate TRIG listing on Binance, we have committed a total of 150,000 TRIG to reward our fans worldwide. The Top 1,000 Binancians with net deposits (deposits minus withdrawals) plus net purchases (buys minus sells) over 0.2 BTC during the competition period, will share a pool of 150,000 TRIG. If the total number of Binancians that make the 0.2 BTC cut-off is less than 1,000, then the eligible Binancians will split the entire pool of 150,000 TRIG amongst themselves.

Lucky Draw:

3 Binancians will have the chance to split a pool of 4,500 TRIG (1,500 TRIG each)

To ensure fairness of the draw, the event will be broadcasted live on multiple social media platforms to cater for all audiences."
Activity: 404
Merit: 11
I also noticed that on CMC, the bittrex market is not being updated but binance market is still active. Any problem with the bittrex exchange market? Also price has really dropped and may be a good time to get trig coins or tokens for cheaper price. But I will like to know if development is still active ? Thanks

TRIG was removed from the Bittrex market on January 12.  It's active on Binance though.  They said they were going to push to get added to 2 new exchanges but nothing has surfaced about that yet.  Development is still active but the developers are doing a poor job communicating with the public at the moment.
why are they delisted from Bittrex? Do you know? It was one of my favorite coin there, volatility was really good   Cry
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I read that a IP patent was filed in August, any word on when or if the patent was approved? Very interesting project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Triggers/Trig/TrigX can be followed in the Telegram group...go download telegram which is free for iOS and Android once downloaded you can search for Blocksafe News Channel.  All updates are up there as well as road map for Masternodes and sidechains.  They are honored to be part of this conference (Blockchain and Automated IT for Government Summit) as a Sponsor starting January 31.  You can also go on the blocksafe website https://www.blocksafefoundation.com scroll to the bottom and select the twitter link which has all the up-to-date information regarding Blocksafe, TrigX, Ammo, MN, etc.  And let Bittrex go that's old news Trig can be purchased on Binance and soon other exchanges just be patient buy and hodl #Trig also #Ammo which can be brought on CoinExchange.  Blocksafe is now registered with SAM which means they can receive grants and bid on government project to advance their project, MN and Sidechains, this is truly a remarkable project and has the potential to do great things for the WORLD as well as gun violence we see.  It's so valuable BLOCKSAFE/TRIG was convinced to go "Public" but the main focus will always be on the "BLOCKCHAIN" and what it offers.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1130
No update, dev Team away?
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/

At the end of the year Bittrex warned traders, that they would start to delist some coins. By the time Bittrex began to work much slower. Perhaps the server can not handle the load? Besides Bittrex is an American exchange. Some coins have problems with this.
Activity: 56
Merit: 3

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Hi guyz why is there no info about trig masternode feature and setup in the OP? Or is it that the MN is not yet live? I also read something elseelsewherewhere about trig having it's own custom blockchain in 1st quarter 2018 which will be called TrigX. Has this started ?
Is Trig still an ethereum token for now or what?
Sorry for the many questions. I hope I get replies. Thanks
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
Wow the Dev still hasn't acknowledged the bittrex delisting? What's really going on?
Activity: 553
Merit: 110
The section of road map was updated at the official website. I don't have to worry yet.
Activity: 784
Can this defense be compared to a firewall? or even even a DMZ? What type of defense will be offered by the platform?
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1130
this project has a lot of potential, looking foward to this project for more development. goodluck dev/team.

I think this project are dead, last activity from the dev...
Last Active:    December 09, 2017, 11:05:23

Angry
Pages:
Jump to: