Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRK] ★ Truckcoin ★ Pure PoS up to 200% per year ★ Cryptopia - page 41. (Read 141246 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
nice Smiley but imo Poloniex is the best exchange .....

Yes i agree i prefer poloniex as well.
They dont have coin voting anymore though so how do we get listed there we should all do a Coinrequest there ?

Noise23 can u make a quick link to the page and a quick what to enter please Wink

I just submitted Truckcoin add request to Poloniex but it's definitely not enough!
We need to show strong community support for TRK to get a chance to get listed at Polo.
Poloniex allows 1 request per coin per user, so please submit TRK add request at https://poloniex.com/coinRequest and tell them that you'd like to trade TRK at Polo.
Also it would be helpful to message Poloniex at Twitter and Facebook and ask to add TRK.
We have to prove that TRK has a real user support and worth to be listed.

We could also do with some Promotion if you could hold the funds while we find the right Project or person to do so id be happy to start off the donations with 25k trk.

I would pledge 25k trk also. Going now to Poloniex to request Truck be added on their exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

They dont have coin voting anymore though so how do we get listed there we should all do a Coinrequest there ?

Noise23 can u make a quick link to the page and a quick what to enter please Wink

I just submitted Truckcoin add request to Poloniex but it's definitely not enough!
We need to show strong community support for TRK to get a chance to get listed at Polo.
Poloniex allows 1 request per coin per user, so please submit TRK add request at https://poloniex.com/coinRequest and tell them that you'd like to trade TRK at Polo.
Also it would be helpful to message Poloniex at Twitter and Facebook and ask to add TRK.

We could also do with some Promotion if you could hold the funds while we find the right Project or person to do so id be happy to start off the donations with 25k trk.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002

legendary
Truckcoin difficulty going Up!
legendary

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
legendary
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1617

Yes finally we can get away from Greedy Bittrex.
That was really a lot of votes we got , maybe we should try Poloniex next.
nothing against cryptopia but it has kinda low volume its still growing Polo would be a nice addition now Smiley

Polo or Cryptsy would be my vote now. Smiley

We definitely need to get listed on Poloniex or Cryptsy!

TRK is #5 on Cryptsy voting list and i can buy some points and vote it to the top but not sure if Cryptsy care about that list at all.
All top voted coins just sit there for months not getting added...

It's been a long time since I don't see the Cryptsy add coins that are listed. I think they are raising.  Sad
legendary

nothing against cryptopia but it has kinda low volume its still growing Polo would be a nice addition now Smiley

We definitely need to get listed on Poloniex or Cryptsy!

TRK is #5 on Cryptsy voting list and i can buy some points and vote it to the top but not sure if Cryptsy care about that list at all.
All top voted coins just sit there for months not getting added...
thats crazy no one dump there TRK and there is large wallet how can easly do it actuely.....
Activity: 371
Merit: 250

legendary
Keep voting on https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/HomeAction/Voting

we are first and its close to the end Smiley

Victory!@Cryptopia

Currently, Cryptopia's wallet stuck at 155k blocks. My wallet is still working fine, over 300k+. Noise23 you might need to give them a bootstrap.dat.
Or victory might be a shallow one. That would suck getting off Cryptopia, right after getting on. If Cryptopia does get their wallet synced, we need to
give some support to TRK. By buying and selling, to give some support and volume.

Peace, Dennis
There is a bug with initial blockchain download that nobody noticed before, working on a fix right now. Nothing to worry about, TRK will be live on Cryptopia soon.
Activity: 300

Victory!@Cryptopia

Currently, Cryptopia's wallet stuck at 155k blocks. My wallet is still working fine, over 300k+. Noise23 you might need to give them a bootstrap.dat.
Or victory might be a shallow one. That would suck getting off Cryptopia, right after getting on. If Cryptopia does get their wallet synced, we need to
give some support to TRK. By buying and selling, to give some support and volume.

Peace, Dennis
legendary

Victory!@Cryptopia

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
legendary

Activity: 371
Hey TRK is still doing well on Trex ,noise23 whats the next plan for TRK ?
Currently i'm working on TRK wallet update.
Truckcoin definitely needs more PR and advertising Smiley

TRK seems to be running much better for me recently, (or maybe I'm just getting better at driving it) Cheesy  Thanks for all your work noise23!

Just an idea, but any thoughts on if it would be good to add something like multi-send or stake for charity to the truck wallet?  My guess is that this could be helpful in growing a PoS coin, you can read more on my ideas about it here on my blog: http://lightsplasher.com/2015/pos-nest-egg/
legendary
Please don't forget we are still voting at Cryptopia  Wink
legendary
Currently i'm working on TRK wallet update.
Truckcoin definitely needs more PR and advertising Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: