Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRK] ★ Truckcoin ★ Pure PoS up to 200% per year ★ Cryptopia - page 43. (Read 141246 times)

legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002
Truckcoin needs to get added to Cryptopia!

Please vote for TRK at Cryptopia Voting Page.

Cryptopia votes reset weekly so we need to vote every day all the week to get enough votes!

We are on a 3-d position right now! Smiley

Currently we are #1 by user votes Smiley Please don't forget to vote every day!
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

Cryptopia votes reset weekly so we need to vote every day all the week to get enough votes!

We are on a 3-d position right now! Smiley
Activity: 213
Merit: 100

OK, my vote is in at Cryptopia for today and will set an alert to keep me going there daily to vote.
legendary

legendary
Raspberry Pi binary has been updated to the latest version 0.9.8.1, thanks to sluppy.
http://downloads.truckcoin.net/Truckcoin-v0.9.8.1-arm-pi.tar.gz
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.

Fair enough. I often use the command line even when I have the GUI available, so I guess it comes down to taste if you have the resources Cheesy

Interested, how do you utilize coin control this way though.. Isn't it painful?

The PI2 Runs the latest QT quite well and my wallet is lets say.. rather large:-X

It was more a general statement Cheesy coin control isn't that important on non staking wallets. Even so, you can do it. It is a PITA, though.

I run a lot of wallets Cheesy
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
Number one rule to staking on a PI..

Clone your SD, then clone your SD again.

When that's done, clone your SD. Did I mention you should really clone your SD?
I recieved my pi about two weeks ago. I've got like 4-5 backups. I've mastered the arts of dd. Tho since i'm running on a class 2 16 gigs Kingston copying takes some time. Thats why i want a new one.
Activity: 266
Number one rule to staking on a PI..

Clone your SD, then clone your SD again.

When that's done, clone your SD. Did I mention you should really clone your SD?

Fair enough. I often use the command line even when I have the GUI available, so I guess it comes down to taste if you have the resources Cheesy

The PI2 Runs the latest QT quite well and my wallet is lets say.. rather large:-X
Yup i haven't started staking yet and all these wallets are well over 6-7 gigs
First thing i'll buy when i stake something is a new micro sd card :/
Activity: 266

legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1617
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
I have to wonder why you're running QT on such a limited machine. Wouldn't it be simpler and smaller to just run truckcoind or hyperstaked per your other adventure?
I mean, i know people running this setup i figured i would run it too. I dislike deamons, even tough they are resource-efficient . And when all my wallets are synced up it's not even lagging a lot so...

I have to wonder why you're running QT on such a limited machine. Wouldn't it be simpler and smaller to just run truckcoind or hyperstaked per your other adventure?
I mean, i know people running this setup i figured i would run it too. I dislike deamons, even tough they are resource-efficient . And when all my wallets are synced up it's not even lagging a lot so...
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
Ok thanks and when it's built it will start up normally, like what if it wants to resync the whole blockchain?
And, at what size should i keep my blocks?
It will start up normally, no need to resync.
Blocks size around 2000 are ok.

Edit: Built, i get this error, the wallet launches fullscreen and is all messed up. I can run on the official build for now but this is a recurring problem. Maybe it's something wrong with compiling?
Code:
EGLFS: Unable to query physical screen size, defaulting to 100 dpi.
EGLFS: To override, set QT_QPA_EGLFS_PHYSICAL_WIDTH and QT_QPA_EGLFS_PHYSICAL_HEIGHT (in millimeters).
EGLFS: Unable to query screen depth, defaulting to 32.
EGLFS: To override, set QT_QPA_EGLFS_DEPTH.
Can't help with that, sorry. Looks like some local bug..
Ok doesn't matter, i can run the precompiled one, thanks.

When u get that error are u running it from remote desktop ?

I recompiled with qt4 and i sloved it. Also no, no remote desktop.

Ok thanks and when it's built it will start up normally, like what if it wants to resync the whole blockchain?

Edit: Built, i get this error, the wallet launches fullscreen and is all messed up. I can run on the official build for now but this is a recurring problem. Maybe it's something wrong with compiling?
Code:
EGLFS: To override, set QT_QPA_EGLFS_PHYSICAL_WIDTH and QT_QPA_EGLFS_PHYSICAL_HEIGHT (in millimeters).

I recompiled with qt4 and i sloved it. Also no, no remote desktop.
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
A very special thank you to Noise23, who has been working with the GameCredits team (mostly with me) to solve our stuck blockchain. Once again, he has proven to be a gentleman and a scholar!
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

Code:

Code:
legendary

Code:
Pi 2 wallet is working fine.
But i wanted to compile the 0.9.8.1 for that splitblock feature.
I get this right at the start:
Code:
/usr/bin/g++ -c -pipe -marm -mfpu=vfp -mtune=arm1176jzf-s -march=armv6zk -mabi=aapcs-linux -mfloat-abi=hard -fstack-protector-all --param ssp-buffer-size=1 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -msse2 -O2 -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -D_REENTRANT -fPIE -DQT_GUI -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DBOOST_THREAD_PROVIDES_GENERIC_SHARED_MUTEX_ON_WIN -D__NO_SYSTEM_INCLUDES -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DSTATICLIB -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_XML_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -I/opt/qt5/mkspecs/devices/linux-rasp-pi-g++ -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -I/opt/qt5/include -I/opt/qt5/include/QtWidgets -I/opt/qt5/include/QtNetwork -I/opt/qt5/include/QtXml -I/opt/qt5/include/QtGui -I/opt/qt5/include/QtCore -Ibuild -I/opt/vc/include -I/opt/vc/include/interface/vcos/pthreads -I/opt/vc/include/interface/vmcs_host/linux -Ibuild -o build/bitcoin.o src/qt/bitcoin.cpp
cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option ‘-msse2’
Makefile:6918: recipe for target 'build/bitcoin.o' failed
make: *** [build/bitcoin.o] Error 1

To compile on Pi you need to edit the source first and remove '-msse2' option - it's not supported on ARM cpu.

U need to go into the generated Makefile and delete -msse2 from 2 lines then u should be fine.(open with any txt editor.)

Code:
Pages:
Jump to: