Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRK] ★ Truckcoin ★ Pure PoS up to 200% per year ★ Cryptopia - page 44. (Read 141246 times)

legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Pi 2 wallet is working fine.
But i wanted to compile the 0.9.8.1 for that splitblock feature.
I get this right at the start:
Code:
/usr/bin/g++ -c -pipe -marm -mfpu=vfp -mtune=arm1176jzf-s -march=armv6zk -mabi=aapcs-linux -mfloat-abi=hard -fstack-protector-all --param ssp-buffer-size=1 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -msse2 -O2 -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -D_REENTRANT -fPIE -DQT_GUI -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DBOOST_THREAD_PROVIDES_GENERIC_SHARED_MUTEX_ON_WIN -D__NO_SYSTEM_INCLUDES -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DSTATICLIB -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_XML_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -I/opt/qt5/mkspecs/devices/linux-rasp-pi-g++ -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -I/opt/qt5/include -I/opt/qt5/include/QtWidgets -I/opt/qt5/include/QtNetwork -I/opt/qt5/include/QtXml -I/opt/qt5/include/QtGui -I/opt/qt5/include/QtCore -Ibuild -I/opt/vc/include -I/opt/vc/include/interface/vcos/pthreads -I/opt/vc/include/interface/vmcs_host/linux -Ibuild -o build/bitcoin.o src/qt/bitcoin.cpp
cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option ‘-msse2’
Makefile:6918: recipe for target 'build/bitcoin.o' failed
make: *** [build/bitcoin.o] Error 1

To compile on Pi you need to edit the source first and remove '-msse2' option - it's not supported on ARM cpu.

U need to go into the generated Makefile and delete -msse2 from 2 lines then u should be fine.(open with any txt editor.)
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002
Code:
/usr/bin/g++ -c -pipe -marm -mfpu=vfp -mtune=arm1176jzf-s -march=armv6zk -mabi=aapcs-linux -mfloat-abi=hard -fstack-protector-all --param ssp-buffer-size=1 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -msse2 -O2 -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -D_REENTRANT -fPIE -DQT_GUI -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DBOOST_THREAD_PROVIDES_GENERIC_SHARED_MUTEX_ON_WIN -D__NO_SYSTEM_INCLUDES -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DSTATICLIB -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_XML_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -I/opt/qt5/mkspecs/devices/linux-rasp-pi-g++ -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -I/opt/qt5/include -I/opt/qt5/include/QtWidgets -I/opt/qt5/include/QtNetwork -I/opt/qt5/include/QtXml -I/opt/qt5/include/QtGui -I/opt/qt5/include/QtCore -Ibuild -I/opt/vc/include -I/opt/vc/include/interface/vcos/pthreads -I/opt/vc/include/interface/vmcs_host/linux -Ibuild -o build/bitcoin.o src/qt/bitcoin.cpp

To compile on Pi you need to edit the source first and remove '-msse2' option - it's not supported on ARM cpu.
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
Code:
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1617
Bittrex wallet is back online.
We had some servers go offline which caused some wallets to be placed inactive. It is now back online.

Ok. It is functioning normally.  Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Very interesting this coin. Pity that only has an exchange. It's a little dangerous to have only one exchange. I think I'll invest in it
Currently we are #4 on Cryptsy coin voting list also working on getting added to Cryptopia
legendary
Bittrex wallet is back online.
We had some servers go offline which caused some wallets to be placed inactive. It is now back online.
Activity: 670
Merit: 511
Very interesting this coin. Pity that only has an exchange. It's a little dangerous to have only one exchange. I think I'll invest in it
legendary
Bittrex is not working. I made a purchase there and my truckcoins are trapped. Wallet disabled.
Sent them a ticket, no answer yet. Probably they run some maintenance, hope it will be back up soon.
Activity: 371
Bittrex is not working. I made a purchase there and my truckcoins are trapped. Wallet disabled.

Their wallet shows inactive but there are 9 connections.  The block height is way off of what my wallet is at now: 329596.  Hopefully they will fix it soon, my guess is that they need to resync the block chain, perhaps they have a recent backup so it won't have to all be download.  (Hmm, maybe I should back up my block chain Huh)...   Nah Cheesy
legendary
legendary
You got yourself a new staker. This coin looks really nice. Is the Pi2 build up to date?
Pi2 build doesn't have SplitBlock feature, other than that it's up to date.
Activity: 466
Downloaded the wallet, does it take some time to import the bootstrap?
legendary
The coin is only on Exchange Bittrex??
Yes currently it's only on Bittrex.
legendary
The coin is only on Exchange Bittrex??
legendary
Hello Guys. Can anyone tell me with come on this coin. The community and the dev are active??
Yes this coin is active and under constant development  Smiley

Cool. Thanks for the info Noise 23. Read the specifications of coin and found it interesting. Knowing that the Dev community is active and was more attracted to the coin.

Thanks
legendary
Hello Guys. Can anyone tell me with come on this coin. The community and the dev are active??
Yes this coin is active and under constant development  Smiley
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I made a withdrawal from Bittrex and it shows that it was sent, it has been over 10 min and it did not hit my wallet yet.

Received it now.
Activity: 266
No point selling at these shitful prices..

I am thankful for the dumps but I really don't get it. It's a solid coin, great wallet and a good active dev. The money supply is nothing in comparison to some of the coins out there.

Ill just keep adding to my bucket and wait for it to recover.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Never understand why people do that

It's easy. Just remember the two most common elements in the universe, and you'll understand.

Hydrogen and stupidity.

Now, these coins are in good hands. Thanks to weakhands! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: