Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRK] ★ Truckcoin ★ Pure PoS up to 200% per year ★ Cryptopia - page 42. (Read 141246 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 103
Coinz-Universe
Just a reminder, please keep voting daily at Cryptopia - we have a good chance to win user voting this week.

seems not this week...  Sad
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002
Just a reminder, please keep voting daily at Cryptopia - we have a good chance to win user voting this week.
legendary
Please don't give up voting!
Vote for TRK every day at Cryptopia.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
It looks like EasyClear and Parallel are going to be the winners this week. Someone blew over my Dot votes, by 33k.
Need more than 150 more votes to beat Parallel.  Cry  Well there always next week. Sooner or later we will get listed.

Peace, Dennis
I sent a support ticket and while writing it. The Dots got added to vote page, so I sent another 1000. Hex says it still being done manually at the
moment. Says after they wake up they add them and check through out their day. Dang time zones! When I am sleeping their awake and when I am wake,
they be snoozing. Go figure! I live in the U.S. and they are in New Zealand. I have a hard time staying up 24/7, I bet they do to!
Will see if we can sneak our way in one way or another.

Peace, Dennis

Sooner or later we will be there!
DOT votes are tricky with manual add, you never know how many not yet added votes for other coins sent...

I dropped another 11k on them, so will see if they get added soon. Only been registered for a few days there. Not sure how what is their focus yet.
Though they have a request for someone to set up a web page at CryptoCoinTalk. To promote their market place. Not wanting to really focus on the
exchange portion. Just will wait and see, just how dedicated they are on the exchange portion. Not much volume over all yet. But one has to start
somewhere. The market place could work hand in hand with the exchange. By purchasing coin to buy, and or sell items. Currently in 2nd place for votes,
1st on DOT votes. Should be able to pull it off, and then get listed. Then we should put some items up for sale in the market place to help encourage
more people to buy and sell TRK coins. At least, that is my thinking.

Peace, Dennis
legendary
I sent a support ticket and while writing it. The Dots got added to vote page, so I sent another 1000. Hex says it still being done manually at the
moment. Says after they wake up they add them and check through out their day. Dang time zones! When I am sleeping their awake and when I am wake,
they be snoozing. Go figure! I live in the U.S. and they are in New Zealand. I have a hard time staying up 24/7, I bet they do to!

Peace, Dennis

Sooner or later we will be there!
DOT votes are tricky with manual add, you never know how many not yet added votes for other coins sent...

Peace, Dennis
Please vote for TRK at Cryptopia Voting Page.

Cryptopia votes reset weekly so we need to vote every day all the week to get enough votes!

Well, we lost this round. Let's try this week! Smiley

Hi, noise23

I just registered at Cryptopia and voted. I was wondering what is the DOT voting it appears that top votes or DOT votes get coins listed.
Curious how can I add DOT votes? I know that I have to buy Dot coins, if so does vote page allow dot coins purchased to be counted as
votes from voting page? I see Tranz and presstab have their coins listed there. The last exchange that listed TRK folded up, shortly afterwards.
At least was honest enough and got most of my coins back, especially my BTC. Let me know how to add Dot votes and we will see if we can get listed there.

Peace, Dennis

If you want to DOT vote for a coin just send the DOT to the address next to the coin name on the vote page.

But I think we must send DOTs in last minutes, just like Profitcoin did on this week.

Well, I voted again and bought some dots. Sent 1000 dots to the address on voting page, though has not shown up as of yet. Has a TXID and been confirmed
over 700 times now. That was 18 hours ago, so I guess they are still being added manually. Parallel and Easy are ahead of us by vote count. Thought maybe
could sneak by using dot votes? Will try adding another 1000, but not willing to buy 5 million dots. Just a little out of my league, even if I have that much.
It should be automatic, I would feel more comfortable knowing the votes are being added and not pocketed, and being resold to us.

Peace, Dennis
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

Cryptopia votes reset weekly so we need to vote every day all the week to get enough votes!

Hi, noise23

I just registered at Cryptopia and voted. I was wondering what is the DOT voting it appears that top votes or DOT votes get coins listed.
Curious how can I add DOT votes? I know that I have to buy Dot coins, if so does vote page allow dot coins purchased to be counted as
votes from voting page? I see Tranz and presstab have their coins listed there. The last exchange that listed TRK folded up, shortly afterwards.
At least was honest enough and got most of my coins back, especially my BTC. Let me know how to add Dot votes and we will see if we can get listed there.

Peace, Dennis

If you want to DOT vote for a coin just send the DOT to the address next to the coin name on the vote page.

But I think we must send DOTs in last minutes, just like Profitcoin did on this week.

Hi, noise23

Peace, Dennis
legendary

Activity: 433
Awesome... 1141sat @Bittrex
legendary
116k DOTs and 85 Cryptsy votes from me. Good luck guys! Smiley

P.s. DOT votes not automatic but takes not so long, about 10 minutes.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A Wound in Eternity
Seems like this week TRK will be added.
It's too soon, i've been watching previous voting round and there was a lot of last day voting activity.
btw, it seems like their DOT voting counter is stuck or something - sent some DOT votes too about 10 hours ago and they didn't show up yet...

upd: it works now, will send more DOTs tomorrow Smiley

Maybe we should all try to send some DOT in within the last hour of voting. TRK is not in the lead anymore Cry

I sent DOTs a couple of weeks ago to get Bitz listed and I sent a large amount of DOTs just before the voting ended but lost even though the transfer was confirmed. What happened was that the staff at Cryptopia added the votes manually. So even if the DOTs were sent and confirmed they were not added to the voting until the staff added the votes manually. You should check with staff if voting is now automatic. They said that they would make it automatic but it may be best to check.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Blockchain Developer
It's too soon, i've been watching previous voting round and there was a lot of last day voting activity.
btw, it seems like their DOT voting counter is stuck or something - sent some DOT votes too about 10 hours ago and they didn't show up yet...

Maybe we should all try to send some DOT in within the last hour of voting. TRK is not in the lead anymore Cry
legendary

legendary
Truckcoin needs to get added to Cryptopia!

We are on a 3-d position right now! Smiley

Currently we are #1 by user votes Smiley Please don't forget to vote every day!

Sent a few DOT votes over for TRK. Good luck guys Cheesy

Thank you very much! Smiley

legendary

Thank you! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
A Wound in Eternity

Just voted now, good luck
legendary
Activity: 1330
Blockchain Developer

Pages:
Jump to: