Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRK] ★ Truckcoin ★ Pure PoS up to 200% per year ★ Cryptopia - page 49. (Read 141246 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Come on, I see the digital currency of hope for the Truckcoin! Cheesy
Activity: 182
On my connection does not block. Node address is how much?
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002
@noise23 did the 200% works now ?

Not yet, it will switch on Thursday this week - Jan 08 2015 20:23:23 GMT
cool Smiley so all the coins already matured will go back to 0 age ?

coin age will be intact Smiley

Noise23, I can't get my mac wallet v0.9.7.1 beta to sync over the last 24 hrs. The wallet has been syncing fine up until yesterday. Any suggestions or explanations? Should I rebuild wallet , deleting all but wallet.dat and bootstrap and try syncing again? Also would you recommend bundling coins into 4000 or 2000 coin traunches via coin control to achieve maximum staking values?

Version 0.9.7.1 is obsolete now, please download 0.9.8.0 - http://downloads.truckcoin.net/truckcoin-qt-0.9.8.0-Mac.zip
Activity: 213

Noise23, I can't get my mac wallet v0.9.7.1 beta to sync over the last 24 hrs. The wallet has been syncing fine up until yesterday. Any suggestions or explanations? Should I rebuild wallet , deleting all but wallet.dat and bootstrap and try syncing again? Also would you recommend bundling coins into 4000 or 2000 coin traunches via coin control to achieve maximum staking values?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

i am going to split all in 2K block and let it run ....
legendary

Okay , nice job anyway !
legendary

Tried to get 248 sat for a few weeks, no go. Just put them back in my wallet. 200% POS will return on the 8th, so im just gonna keep them for now until price rises.

Vegas

Probably a good thing, at these lower prices compounding interest is better! Prices have been higher than HYP though
for the past week or so. Volume has been steady at .2 btc since last threat of delisting. I picked up another 80k
today. Scoop it with at these prices! Someone has been dropping a lot, the past couple of days. Glad I had a floor
so it did not go much lower. Low prices hurt the btc volume, have to have some where to trade at. Most all of the
POS coins have been in a down trend the past few months. So now is the time to load up your wallets, I think they
have pretty much bottomed out for now. When the whales notice that, we could get a significant up trend. TRK is still
higher than back in July at 43 satoshis. I opened the new wallet to check it out, staked more than half my stash.
Seems to be going non stop, since yesterday afternoon. Once XPY and a few others die down the whales will be back,
looking for something else to make money on. I bought a bunch of USDE sat there for months, then it has been moving
up quite nicely the past few days. I bought a ton of ZEIT 6 months ago at 15-20 now back up to 90, not a bad return.
Been stocking up on Karma, sitting at mid 30's. Was up over 3k at one time. If it wakes up again, and just gets up to
1k, I will have done pretty good. I have seen coins, most people seen as dead, come roaring back to life. Just need
some patience and faith, you just never know when they may come back to life. When 200% comes back, I think
we will see a return of interest. Bought my first TRK at 43 sat, saw it go up to 5k back in October. I sold maybe
10k, paid for a lot of TRK, I had bought at 43! Most of my TRK have returned my initial investment, Patience is key,
buy low and sell some high. Not looking for a quick profit, long term is safer. Most short term traders and day traders,
quickly lose they money, looking for those quick profits. I had to relearn that lesson back in Feb. and March. Unless
you have all day to sit and watch your screen or have a bot working for you, most likely you will lose your money!

Happy New Years Truckers! May the profits roll in 2015!
Peace, Dennis

nice analyze , i share the same point of view, trading crypto is not easy, i guess more than 90% lost money in this business....
Trading learn me how to keep calm and have a lot of patience !

Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Tried to get 248 sat for a few weeks, no go. Just put them back in my wallet. 200% POS will return on the 8th, so im just gonna keep them for now until price rises.

Vegas

Probably a good thing, at these lower prices compounding interest is better! Prices have been higher than HYP though
for the past week or so. Volume has been steady at .2 btc since last threat of delisting. I picked up another 80k
today. Scoop it with at these prices! Someone has been dropping a lot, the past couple of days. Glad I had a floor
so it did not go much lower. Low prices hurt the btc volume, have to have some where to trade at. Most all of the
POS coins have been in a down trend the past few months. So now is the time to load up your wallets, I think they
have pretty much bottomed out for now. When the whales notice that, we could get a significant up trend. TRK is still
higher than back in July at 43 satoshis. I opened the new wallet to check it out, staked more than half my stash.
Seems to be going non stop, since yesterday afternoon. Once XPY and a few others die down the whales will be back,
looking for something else to make money on. I bought a bunch of USDE sat there for months, then it has been moving
up quite nicely the past few days. I bought a ton of ZEIT 6 months ago at 15-20 now back up to 90, not a bad return.
Been stocking up on Karma, sitting at mid 30's. Was up over 3k at one time. If it wakes up again, and just gets up to
1k, I will have done pretty good. I have seen coins, most people seen as dead, come roaring back to life. Just need
some patience and faith, you just never know when they may come back to life. When 200% comes back, I think
we will see a return of interest. Bought my first TRK at 43 sat, saw it go up to 5k back in October. I sold maybe
10k, paid for a lot of TRK, I had bought at 43! Most of my TRK have returned my initial investment, Patience is key,
buy low and sell some high. Not looking for a quick profit, long term is safer. Most short term traders and day traders,
quickly lose they money, looking for those quick profits. I had to relearn that lesson back in Feb. and March. Unless
you have all day to sit and watch your screen or have a bot working for you, most likely you will lose your money!

Happy New Years Truckers! May the profits roll in 2015!
Peace, Dennis
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Vegas
Hey, Noise23

Thanks, for all you do for the Truckers here!
It is not much, but I tipped you 10k.

Happy New Years!
Peace!
Dennis
Have some btc waiting on crapsy to buy TRK... tell that bastard to add and hurry up Wink

If you want cheap truck. I just listed 43,000 of them on Bittrex for 248 sat each. Enjoy

Must have been you that eventual sold them at 127? Thanks! Happy New Year! All you TRUCKERS!
By the way I bought 40k today at 128 and 127! wOOt wOOt!

Peace!
Dennis
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Have some btc waiting on crapsy to buy TRK... tell that bastard to add and hurry up Wink

If you want cheap truck. I just listed 43,000 of them on Bittrex for 248 sat each. Enjoy

Activity: 297

The order book on TRK is the worst I've ever seen, very close to flat-lining  Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Thanks Noise

Happy New Year to all Truckers out there.
legendary
"There is so much FUD here," that's rich. If by FUD you mean someone telling you you "fixed" something that wasn't broken, then yes.
All I know is, my investment in this coin has gone to shite, and getting around to a fix in 3 weeks or so probably puts the last nails in the coffin. Investors who express displeasure at seeing their investment destroyed are not purveyors of FUD.

I disagree. We rushed out a fix for TEK instead of planning for a smooth transition, and it was a fucking catastrophe. I offered to help here because I think I can do it, but if Noise is already doing it, that's good.

My thought is that it should be put back to 200 percent for the moment, and THEN adjust NVCS and/or introduce a max subsidy over a couple of staged releases.

Let's not forget that TRK was already declared dead when Noise took over, and that he is not getting paid to do this.

Well said , TRK has a nice come back from hell and still ,here
Activity: 225
"There is so much FUD here," that's rich. If by FUD you mean someone telling you you "fixed" something that wasn't broken, then yes.
All I know is, my investment in this coin has gone to shite, and getting around to a fix in 3 weeks or so probably puts the last nails in the coffin. Investors who express displeasure at seeing their investment destroyed are not purveyors of FUD.

I disagree. We rushed out a fix for TEK instead of planning for a smooth transition, and it was a fucking catastrophe. I offered to help here because I think I can do it, but if Noise is already doing it, that's good.

My thought is that it should be put back to 200 percent for the moment, and THEN adjust NVCS and/or introduce a max subsidy over a couple of staged releases.

Let's not forget that TRK was already declared dead when Noise took over, and that he is not getting paid to do this.

2nded. The most important aspect to the success of any coin is a competent coder in charge of the wallet. As Biomech has pointed out, Noise has brought needed stability to the TEKcoin wallet and I hope he remains for further updates. As for TRK, rushing quick fixes in reaction to someone's greed or panic will surely lead to disaster. And the bitter, antagonistic criticism will only drive Noise away. Is that really what you want, a wallet without a maintainer? We need to be patient and courteous, offer constructive criticism and support, and come to a consensus about the future of the coin. That's how this coin's going to succeed.
Pages:
Jump to: