Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRK] ★ Truckcoin ★ Pure PoS up to 200% per year ★ Cryptopia - page 47. (Read 141246 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
@noise23 , may i know why the 2 wallets , trk and tek both done by you . but stake diffently. tek wallet now flawless stakes in mins. but trk still need hours ? thanks for the wonderful work on the tek wallet

A lot of different people have contributed to TEK over it's history. I think Noise didn't do anything with the staking engine, though I'm not entirely certain of that. The part he was having me test had to do with checkpointing and excluding older clients from the chain to prevent forking issues.

Of course, I could be wrong Cheesy
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
@noise23 , may i know why the 2 wallets , trk and tek both done by you . but stake diffently. tek wallet now flawless stakes in mins. but trk still need hours ? thanks for the wonderful work on the tek wallet
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
I noticed that in the last month transactions are ultra fast. It seems that the max PoS reward limit was the right decision.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
ok, finally synced, and imported looks like all is good for now. Wonder why that happened..
legendary
I was going to wait to import until wallet synced
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002
it says it is version 0.9.8.0 beta.

edit: I just redownloaded the latest wallet and it is the same version
Did you manage to import data to a new wallet?
Your ip address might get banned by trk network because of misbehaving wallet.
legendary
seems to be stuck downloading block 221276 says was from 2 hours ago. and I only have 1 network connection
legendary
it says it is version 0.9.8.0 beta.

edit: I just redownloaded the latest wallet and it is the same version
legendary
ok, trying this now. also, my wallet always seems to have an issue with nodes, if I am lucky, I will have 1 node right after I start the wallet, then it drops off.. Ideas on this too??

Please check your wallet version, is it the latest 0.9.8.0 ? It looks like you are running some older version.
legendary
Well, still trying, but wallet is out of sync and wont connect to any nodes
legendary
ok, trying this now. also, my wallet always seems to have an issue with nodes, if I am lucky, I will have 1 node right after I start the wallet, then it drops off.. Ideas on this too??
legendary
I really need this fixed, any ideas??

Try to export wallet keys then import them into the new wallet.

1. Export keys from the old wallet - File > Export Wallet
2. Shut down the client and remove old wallet.dat (backup it somewhere)
3. Start the client and import keys into the new clean wallet - File > Import Wallet
legendary
@noise23 having some other issues now, every time I try to reconfigure block sizes, or try and send TRK to any address, it says throws me this error;

so I run repairwallet, and then this

this is what my wallet shows now

My actual balance should be 10897.61934200

everytime I attempt to reconfigure the block size or send out any TRK, it throws that error, then when I run repairwallet it just adds what I should have to what is already in the wallet so the balance grows, but is incorrect..

I really need this fixed, any ideas??
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
do the ideal block sizes coincide with Hyp as well? 3k Blocks being the ideal size?
There is a 200 TRK block reward limit, blocks size should be below 4000 to get full 200% reward in 9 days.
I'd recommend 2000 or smaller blocks - we need more blocks on the network to keep blockchain running fast.

+1 agree!
legendary
do the ideal block sizes coincide with Hyp as well? 3k Blocks being the ideal size?
There is a 200 TRK block reward limit, blocks size should be below 4000 to get full 200% reward in 9 days.
I'd recommend 2000 or smaller blocks - we need more blocks on the network to keep blockchain running fast.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

No. Perfect size is 3999.99 that hits max reward of 200 trk.

more info on ultra high pos coins is found at www.bitcoinlasvegas.net

Vegas
legendary
legendary
good call on the 'repairwallet' didn't think about that. all good now. there was a mismatch of some sort. Got all my missing stake in 1 sec.. Smiley Thanks
legendary
I am having some issues with some of my blocks that are about to stake. Their dates when the blocks were created are resetting to the present day every day, so they never gain age. Any ideas whats up with this??

All the 4 blocks were created the same day as the one block that is about to start staking...
Looks weird. Are these blocks gain confirmations or always stay with 0 confirms?
Did you try to repair wallet?
Also you can try to send these blocks back and forth using another wallet.
legendary
I am having some issues with some of my blocks that are about to stake. Their dates when the blocks were created are resetting to the present day every day, so they never gain age. Any ideas whats up with this??

All the 4 blocks were created the same day as the one block that is about to start staking...
Pages:
Jump to: