Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRK] ★ Truckcoin ★ Pure PoS up to 200% per year ★ Cryptopia - page 55. (Read 141246 times)

legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002
I deleted all but wallet.dat and tried to rerun it. Seems to work but going very slowly.  Undecided
Use bootstrap.dat - it will sync in 20-30 minutes
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I deleted all but wallet.dat and tried to rerun it. Seems to work but going very slowly.  Undecided
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
@noise23 , how do I fix my problem , latest wallet won't syn . Stop at 155577
It seems like there is some bad node on the network, looking into it right now.
Will upload updated bootstrap.dat file soon so you will be able to sync past 155577 with bootstrap.
Also you can delete peers.dat and try to re-sync with empty wallet.

so only replace wallet after full syn?
legendary
Bootstrap file has been updated, now will sync up to 155695.
Anyone having sync problems, delete old blockchain files and peers.dat, then sync with bootstrap.
http://downloads.truckcoin.net/bootstrap.zip
legendary
It seems like there is some bad node on the network, looking into it right now.
Will upload updated bootstrap.dat file soon so you will be able to sync past 155577 with bootstrap.
Also you can delete peers.dat and try to re-sync with empty wallet.
m33
legendary
legendary
Hey dev, there is a small bug in the latest wallet. The balance does not update. The only way to get it to update is to close and open the wallet. Not a big deal, but wanted to make you aware. This has been confirmed on another computer by a friend of mine. Exact same issue.

Vegas
It's fixed now, thanks! Will upload updated wallets soon.
m33
legendary
Using 0.9.7.1 version of the wallet provided.
Many people come over IRC to tell their wallet does not sync or seems obvious their wallet's gone into wrong fork.

"- All clients below v.0.9.7 will be disconnected."

By getting peerinfo, till see couple of 0.9.6's and 0.9.7's.
People, update your wallets ASAP!

I have the latest wallet , but stop syn at 155577 about an hour ago.

Update , save my wallet dat , deleted whole folder , reload chain . Result stop syn at 155577
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Using 0.9.7.1 version of the wallet provided.
Many people come over IRC to tell their wallet does not sync or seems obvious their wallet's gone into wrong fork.

"- All clients below v.0.9.7 will be disconnected."

By getting peerinfo, till see couple of 0.9.6's and 0.9.7's.
People, update your wallets ASAP!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Hey dev, there is a small bug in the latest wallet. The balance does not update. The only way to get it to update is to close and open the wallet. Not a big deal, but wanted to make you aware. This has been confirmed on another computer by a friend of mine. Exact same issue.

Vegas
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
Activity: 461
Merit: 250
Feaure request :
Auto POS unlock/lock feature depending on current POS diff.

Could you add this in the wallet ?
Would make life a lot easier to unlock at the right time for max reward and to close again when not max reward.

Thanks !
It would just cause a mess with POS minting.
When diff is low all wallets would unlock and start minting driving diff to high levels, then lock all together because of that so diff will drop rapidly, then unlock again, etc.
I get your point, but what you are trying to prevent will happen anyway since only a fool would unlock his wallet when diff gives low reward.
And whether this is done manual or automatically has not much impact if any at all.
Or am I missing something ?
I'm a fool then, i just keep all my PoS coins wallets unlocked for minting all the time, don't care about the diff/reward at all  Grin
That autounlock feature can make coin network extremely unstable, it's hard to predict the consequences.
Blockchain can just stuck somewhere at high diff when all wallets get locked. It's very critical for PoS only coin.
Better to use some old fashioned elbow grease I guess.
On a side note  :
For a "fool" you are doing a great job with TRK.
Thumbs up !

legendary
hi noice23

Can we know, where do you work for TRK now than wallet? so for example in the office website or faucet or the other? and already we can make a request to poloniex? thanks
For now i have to rebuild a backup block explorer and put up a better website.
Let's concentrate on Cryptsy voting for now, will submit to poloniex later.
legendary
Feaure request :

Would make life a lot easier to unlock at the right time for max reward and to close again when not max reward.

Thanks !
When diff is low all wallets would unlock and start minting driving diff to high levels, then lock all together because of that so diff will drop rapidly, then unlock again, etc.
I get your point, but what you are trying to prevent will happen anyway since only a fool would unlock his wallet when diff gives low reward.
And whether this is done manual or automatically has not much impact if any at all.
I'm a fool then, i just keep all my PoS coins wallets unlocked for minting all the time, don't care about the diff/reward at all  Grin
That autounlock feature can make coin network extremely unstable, it's hard to predict the consequences.
Blockchain can just stuck somewhere at high diff when all wallets get locked. It's very critical for PoS only coin.
Activity: 461
Merit: 250
Feaure request :

Thanks !
hi noice23

Can we know, where do you work for TRK now than wallet? so for example in the office website or faucet or the other? and already we can make a request to poloniex? thanks
30 coin again for TRK to number one in cryptsy..  Grin

up up up position TRK vote in CRYPTSY EXCHANGER https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/
m33
legendary

I minted a block but so far still no confirms , after more than 2 hours , I have 6-7 peers only, n I'm use windows wallet .
TRK is PoS only so there are some slowdowns on the network when no new PoS blocks minted for a long time.
Your block will confirm soon, 6-7 peers is enough.
So I make txt file write the command than rename it to truckcoin.conf, correct ?
Yes, and put it into data directory where wallet.dat is.
With windows wallet it's easier to set split threshold in Settings > Options.
Is the splitthreshold=xxx still max at 300?
Yes. The reason for this limit is to get more blocks and avoid network slowdowns.

Thank noise23 , I feel like a complete idiot  now
legendary

I minted a block but so far still no confirms , after more than 2 hours , I have 6-7 peers only, n I'm use windows wallet .
TRK is PoS only so there are some slowdowns on the network when no new PoS blocks minted for a long time.
Your block will confirm soon, 6-7 peers is enough.
So I make txt file write the command than rename it to truckcoin.conf, correct ?
Yes, and put it into data directory where wallet.dat is.
With windows wallet it's easier to set split threshold in Settings > Options.
Is the splitthreshold=xxx still max at 300?
Yes. The reason for this limit is to get more blocks and avoid network slowdowns.
m33
legendary
@noise23 ,can you please tell me  how do set the The split threshold option and to add seed node, thanks truckcoin supporter
Split threshold can be set in gui client in Settings > Options tab or you can add splitthreshold=xxx line to truckcoin.conf file.
There is no need to add seed node manually, seed nodes already hard coded in TRK client.

I minted a block but so far still no confirms , after more than 2 hours , I have 6-7 peers only, n I'm use windows wallet . So I make txt file write the command than rename it to truckcoin.conf, correct ? Is the splitthreshold=xxx still max at 300?
Pages:
Jump to: