Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRK] ★ Truckcoin ★ Pure PoS up to 200% per year ★ Cryptopia - page 54. (Read 141246 times)

m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
IP bans depends on coins and changes, but the most basic way is using a banscore different criteria mean more or less 'score' and once threshold is breached node is blocked, most coins the block only lasts 24 hours. So if you make a long fork on a coin and get banned, you can wait 24 hours and then you can connect again 'unbanned'.

Great info , +1 ! Next time my wallet stop syn . I just have to wait it out and not worry , I just got my some truck and the wallet had me worried I was think another coin like paypro , still have 4k in limbo at the exchange!(paypro coin)
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
IP bans depends on coins and changes, but the most basic way is using a banscore different criteria mean more or less 'score' and once threshold is breached node is blocked. Most coins the block only lasts 24 hours. So if you make a long fork on a coin and get banned, you can wait 24 hours and then you can connect again 'unbanned'.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
How do you explain that I was not able to sync on my home cable modem, THEN I switch to my mobile hot spot and INSTANTLY sync, switch back to cable modem, No sync. ALL other of my 7 wallets sync fine on my cable modem. Even truck syncs fine on my mobile hotspot, unless on my home IP. Is there ANY other explanation? You CAN get my IP everytime I post.

Ive been in crypto since Nov of 2013. I have downloaded HUNDEREDs of wallets. Yours is the FIRST and ONLY wallet that can block a specific IP. Thats a FACT!!!

Heres more fact. I did a ping to truckcoin.net and got 100% replies, YET through the wallet was BLOCKED.

Another thing, I guarantee you , you will NEVER find anyone advising anyone to "change their ip" to get their wallet syncing. Go ahead google it. You wont find one page. That was the strangest response Ive EVER read regarding wallet syncing issues, and wouldnt have even dreamed that would work. Ive dealt with HUNDERDS of wallet syncing issues, and NOT ONCE has that been the fix until today, and then 37 minutes later with the SAME IP it starts working after I threaten to slam your coin into oblivion, YES SAME ip address magically starts working 37 minutes after my nasty post.

Vegas

Just so you know- you sound angry, irrational, and childish.  You're framing your syncing issues as a personal attack from someone with no real motive to do so.  Maybe take a deep breath.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
...sometimes network just stops accepting connections from certain IP address

That's true.  This function comes from main bitcoin code.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002

LOL, do you really think i'm fighting with you here? I don't fight with stupid shit like you.
legendary
How do you explain that I was not able to sync on my home cable modem, THEN I switch to my mobile hot spot and INSTANTLY sync, switch back to cable modem, No sync. ALL other of my 7 wallets sync fine on my cable modem. Even truck syncs fine on my mobile hotspot, unless on my home IP. Is there ANY other explanation? You CAN get my IP everytime I post.

Ive been in crypto since Nov of 2013. I have downloaded HUNDEREDs of wallets. Yours is the FIRST and ONLY wallet that can block a specific IP. Thats a FACT!!!

Heres more fact. I did a ping to truckcoin.net and got 100% replies, YET through the wallet was BLOCKED.

Vegas

How the hell can i get your ip from this board?? I'm not a moderator, just a member like you. Can you get mine? No? Then how can I get yours? Try to think sometimes.

I'm already explained about IP, you can't read too?
I told you to try to change ip address because sometimes network just stops accepting connections from certain IP address, i'm not familiar with that part of the code and don't know why exactly it happens, but changing ip always helps.
Thats why i told you to change ip.

Stupid kids...

Vegas

Ya.. Ive been professionally repairing computers since 1995 with my own shops. Enough to retire at 42 and never work again, THATS my computer knowlege. You just didnt know whom you were fucking with, thats YOUR mistake.

You are sooo stupid, you can't even realize that TRK is not "my" coin and i have no control over it, just helping the community.
legendary

Vegas

How the hell can i get your ip from this board?? I'm not a moderator, just a member like you. Can you get mine? No? Then how can I get yours? Try to think sometimes.

I'm already explained about IP, you can't read too?
I told you to try to change ip address because sometimes network just stops accepting connections from certain IP address, i'm not familiar with that part of the code and don't know why exactly it happens, but changing ip always helps.

Stupid kids...
legendary
Dev BLOCKED my ip on purpose, so I couldnt sync! As soon as I disconnected from my cable modem, and connected to my hotspot on my phone , wallet started syncing, that second!! I reconnected back to my cablemodem, no snyc, because dev blacklisted my ip. He knows what he did. He wasnt being straight with us, and I got "in his face" and asked the hard questions about exact numbers on the POS % and EXACTLY how it works, and he did not like that, and he thought it would be cute to shut down my wallet. Lets see if he wants to call my bluff. I would love to slam the forums about this dev and his "work ethics", and the fact he has a backdoor to flip a switch and shut down wallets at will... NOT GOOD!

Vegas.

LOL do you really think that coin dev can block someones IP from blockchain without wallet upgrade??
And why the hell should I block your ip? And where I can get your fucking IP?

I'm just trying to help here.
I'm spending countless hours working on TRK and what I have in return? Some idiotic accusations!

Again, even if i could do that WHY THE HELL WOULD I BAN SOMEONES IP? Doyou really think i'm such a moron?
Regarding backdoors and other shit - go find it at https://github.com/noise23/Truckcoin
It's open source - anyone can check the code.

You have no idea how the crypto works do you?  Grin LOL

m33
legendary
Dev BLOCKED my ip on purpose, so I couldnt sync! As soon as I disconnected from my cable modem, and connected to my hotspot on my phone , wallet started syncing, that second!! I reconnected back to my cablemodem, no snyc, because dev blacklisted my ip. He knows what he did. Lets see if he wants to call my bluff. I would love to slam the forums about this dev and his "work ethics"

Vegas.

Out of my knowledge , but give the dev a chance to explain , what happens . cheers ,

Ps. Early post was stated all wallets below 0971 will be disconnected , maybe it was linked wallet Id and ip. Only guessing ,
m33
legendary
Wallet 9.7.2 still not syncing. First downloaded removed all files from roaming except wallet.dat and used bootstrap. Brought me within a few hours, but would not connect to any nodes. Added truckcoin.conf file. Still no luck. Deleted All out of roaming except wallet, and tried to sync from scratch will not connect to even 1 node. All my other wallets in sync.

Vegas
Can you change your ip address? it should help.

So after trying everything for the past 30 minutes, I still was unable to sync. I had another pc in another room that had truck on it and was syncing fine. It has stopped too, at the EXACT same moment. So, then I went back and read your quote "change your ip address". I wondered what a strange response. I thought there is no way on earth that he would be actually have the balls to shut down my wallet?? So I connected my pc to my mobile hot spot on my phone and the wallet instantly started syncing.

Just so everyone knows, you have the power to shutdown this wallet ANYTIME you feel like it. Feel powerful? Well, you havent seen real power. You see I own THE most powerful software on the planet. It can hurt the largest companies you can think of financially, and make ceo's cry. I reserve it for pricks just like you, that need to be tought a lesson Vegas style. Its called Xrumer. Ive been using it for years. In case you dont know it has the capability of first scraping websites based on keywords like altcoin, bitcoin and cryptocoin forum, and then spam over 500,000 forums within 24 hours. Ill slam bitcointalk.org the hardest with my message about truckcoin dev.

Presstab has some sort of interest in this coin, so Im going to message him. He takes his work VERY serious.

So smartass, you now have a choice. youve got 60 minutes to re-enable my ipaddress, or find this coin worth 1 sat tomorrow. Ill dump this shit first. Heres a pic of proof that I do own this fucking daeamon of a software, and I know how the hell to use it. Your move.

My record is 562,000 posts to forums in 24 hours. Heres a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy0-O99p0rI

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XRumer

How funny is it now?

Vegas

Hmmmm... Mine worked alright , did not change my ip . I have 3 diff location , all using diff carriers . All stop at 155577 , but now fix . Deleted peer dat , added seed nodes list on op
m33
legendary
Wallet 9.7.2 still not syncing. First downloaded removed all files from roaming except wallet.dat and used bootstrap. Brought me within a few hours, but would not connect to any nodes. Added truckcoin.conf file. Still no luck. Deleted All out of roaming except wallet, and tried to sync from scratch will not connect to even 1 node. All my other wallets in sync.

Vegas

Glad to report , wallet 0972 working with latest bootstrap . Detele whole folder ,reinstalled 0972 . delete peer dat , added seed node from main op page .  Replace wallet dat . 
legendary

Vegas
Can you change your ip address? it should help.
legendary
I would also like to see something added to the wallet showing current interest. Just want to make sure this coin is still worth it. Only in it because its 200% pos. Can you give us a range of interest it will be? I dont like anything vauge or grey. Its like when I asked you the lartgest block size without hitting max reward and I proposed "2000 coin block" , and you answered "ya, something like that". Can you please give us SOME kind of idea about the POS changes? As a holder of over 250,000 truck coins, I might want to know. BTW, I know you think this is fun and cute, its not. We are here to make money.

My truck coin wallet id: pT4pxw97mv8reoi7Un383Vz8QYfGfqVVts

1. So please answer: What are the POS ranges of percent? Is it still 200% but we might need higher block sizes to get the max reward of 200? (Like HYP)
2. I make my coin block sizes in HYP based on POS difficulty, but I dont see anything in the truck wallet that shows current POS diff. Can you add this to next wallet plz?
3. If this is the HYP style POS can we get a block calculator like HYP?

Please we need specifics.

Thank you.

Vegas
I don't have any kind of offline daytime job so believe i'm here to make money too  Grin
Please understand that all these stake limits made to protect your investment and to keep coin value on the long run.

1. There is a max reward cap of 200 TRK per block. Assuming 200% yearly interest and 9 days block maturity it's about 5% per stake cycle. So to hit the cap block size should be somewhere around 4000 TRK.
So to be on the safe side 2000 TRK block size is good to go.
2. You can check current pos diff using 'getinfo' console command - it will show "PoS difficulty" :. For current pos rate use 'getmininginfo' console command - it will show "stakeinterest" :.
3. It's not a HYP style PoS, its NVC inflation control just the same as HBN, TEK, etc.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
I would also like to see something added to the wallet showing current interest. Just want to make sure this coin is still worth it. Only in it because its 200% pos. Can you give us a range of interest it will be? I dont like anything vauge or grey. Its like when I asked you the lartgest block size without hitting max reward and I proposed "2000 coin block" , and you answered "ya, something like that". Can you please give us SOME kind of idea about the POS changes? As a holder of over 250,000 truck coins, I might want to know. BTW, I know you think this is fun and cute, its not. We are here to make money.

My truck coin wallet id: pT4pxw97mv8reoi7Un383Vz8QYfGfqVVts

1. So please answer: What are the POS ranges of percent? Is it still 200% but we might need higher block sizes to get the max reward of 200? (Like HYP)
2. I make my coin block sizes in HYP based on POS difficulty, but I dont see anything in the truck wallet that shows current POS diff. Can you add this to next wallet plz?
3. If this is the HYP style POS can we get a block calculator like HYP?

Please we need specifics.

Thank you.

Vegas
legendary
@noise
Could you post a graph showing % interest versus pos diff ?

Since TRK is going from fixed 200% to variable interest it might be a good idea to update the op.
I don't have any graph like that...
Variable interest is a part of the fun  Grin
Activity: 461
Merit: 250
@noise
Could you post a graph showing % interest versus pos diff ?

Since TRK is going from fixed 200% to variable interest it might be a good idea to update the op.
legendary
A small update to the wallet fixing overview page balance update bug:

Windows: http://downloads.truckcoin.net/Truckcoin-v0.9.7.2-win.zip
Linux Ubuntu x64 14.04: http://downloads.truckcoin.net/Truckcoin-v0.9.7.2-ubuntu-x64.tar.gz
legendary
so only replace wallet after full syn?
Actually it does not matter, you can bootstrap with your main wallet too.
Pages:
Jump to: