Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify] - page 23. (Read 76984 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 250
'Mitchellmint' isn't even a business, he's an IT guy for a car dealership
http://www.linkedin.com/in/yellow67r
who also apparently happens to own a shit-ton of graphics cards to mine the hell out of the coins he 'launches'.
https://twitter.com/MitchellMint

You lot watching the pre-mine? He don't need no steenkin' pre-mine! He'd have been all over the short POW stage of his coins.

So there's the 'official' MitchellMint twitter, but also his own: https://twitter.com/yellow67r

Sure, you might say, "CryptoDevil, stop being so hard on the kid, he's just trying to make his way in the cryptocurrency world, like the rest of us" and I'd reply by pointing out that if you are trying to convince people that your coin project is valid, solely on the basis that you are claiming to be a 'rich and powerful' stud-muffin, when you're not, questions about what the hell you are thinking with an Anon-but-not-actually-anon mega-bloat-blockchain, need to be answered.

You don't like Premine and you don't like if the dev mine HIS coin ? You don't like anything. Go elsewhere and FUD another thread pls. We don't need you on this one. EXIT
Activity: 392
Premine ?

Why?Huh?

I have seen a lot of coins go through this same crap over and over again. Either people moan about the pre-mine or the instamine or how it was launched or something. Either you need to deal with it or move on to a coin you like. Mitchellmint has been very open about the pre-mine and what he is doing with it. The moment he says one thing and does another then you can shout scam.

What everyone seems to forget is that we are all here from a history of a few years based on a crypto that we all praise and compare everything to as if it was the best launched coin so far. I don't often hear many people complaining about how it was instamined. I see people complain about the 10 BTC the dev will get 'IF' he cashed out. But he hasn't yet.  I have mined a lot of different coins as I am sure many people on this thread have, however, I have seen Mitchellmint work on various projects and they seem to have done well. That is why I chose to mine more of this coin than I do with many others. I have hope. Sometimes with other coins that hope has been crushed by the devs other coins I have done quite well with.

Crypto is always a gamble at the moment. That is something that we need to deal with. What needs to be changed is the way we are dealing with it.
legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
cryptodevil that was a cheap shot, we could all have found a lot of that info with some searching. He's been transparent abut his intentions, more so than you

We all know the risks with crypto and any investment is a gamble, please let it be and let the rest of us make up our own mind

Activity: 322
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
I did get a block on 777pools too!  I will post that picture later.

LOL

dont bother mate...  Cheesy
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
I did get a block on 777pools too!  I will post that picture later.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
More Transparency... here is mitchellmint's mining all time on TRUST

legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Crypto Devil,

I would like to know if you have any questions about TrustPlus Coin.  Do you need the final coin count?  Are there questions on how to use it?  Perhaps your wallet doesn’t work (non reported.)  If you would like to create a thread on how I have personal scammed you... please do continue, but since we have no evidence to the contrary.  You are just posting my Resume.  This is not the appropriate forum.

I will keep you posts.  And respond to them accordingly.  Please stay on topic.

-Travis
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
nice rig... holy crap  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Thnx for the personal info... though I dont think we will need it Wink

If he wanted too scam I dont think he wanted too use his normal name/nickname for it.. this could ruin ones career you know..

And this still doesnt prove anything

He is helping me, He is keeping me honest.  I am still trying to figure out what he would like.  He is spending alot of time here and I dont want him to waste the trip(s.)
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
who also apparently happens to own a shit-ton of graphics cards to mine the hell out of the coins he 'launches'.

You lot watching the pre-mine? He don't need no steenkin' pre-mine! He'd have been all over the short POW stage of his coins.

So there's the 'official' MitchellMint twitter, but also his own: https://twitter.com/yellow67r

Sure, you might say, "CryptoDevil, stop being so hard on the kid, he's just trying to make his way in the cryptocurrency world, like the rest of us" and I'd reply by pointing out that if you are trying to convince people that your coin project is valid, solely on the basis that you are claiming to be a 'rich and powerful' stud-muffin, when you're not, questions about what the hell you are thinking with an Anon-but-not-actually-anon mega-bloat-blockchain, need to be answered.

Ill read this one, you took the time to do some research.

A picture of 7950s!  You found them.  Did you find my warehouse yet?  GPUs FPGAs GRIDSeeds CPUs I got a lot!  Ill help you out... http://google.mitchellmint.com/solar  All I can say, is I Mined with 50M on this TRUST coin.  I have 50M in many places.  I paid through the nose for the GPU's and they are still my most profitable investment.  R9's have not.  I have been Mining since Thanks Giving 2013, put a second mortgage on my house because I believe in what we are doing.  This particular farm is 2G with X11, but when you mine 10 coins its, a 200M per coin.  After working with the minerals dev, he showed me the error in big farms.  So now I have 15 Coins between the x11 RIGs.  All the shares of this project have been sold to neighbours.  They pick up their cash on Fridays. Smiley

I did mine the hell out of TRUST, all 50M which means I have 20k coins.  Personally.

@yellow67r is my personal Twitter.

Can I get back to work now?  I have to try to make 20,000 coins into 2 million dollars.

-Travis
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Let me just remind you, the WHOLE point of this 'Trust Circle' nonsense is to create an Anonymous transaction system, right?

Except it isn't Anonymous beyond a cursory glance.

So coins get sent back and forth, to and fro, doing something completely pointless because, as has been acknowledged already, it is NOT Anon.

But what I find disturbing is the casual reference he makes to how this non-Anon system will keep casual observers out "but not Law Enforcement". What aspect of 'Law Enforcement' tech is unavailable to anyone who can put together a blockchain-interrogation script?

What magic element would LE bring to the blockchain analysis that would otherwise be keeping Joe Techie from doing the same?

He is making grand promises about a coin being created that keeps the 'bad guys' from hiding their shenanigans in it, but the 'good guys' can rest assured that their transactions will be sort-of-Anon.

'Bad Guys' V 'Good Guys', but who watches the Watchmen?  Shocked

My point is that one man's 'bad guy' is another man's 'rebel' and vice versa, so it is utterly nonsensical to claim you can create a coin that will keep the 'good guy' transactions a secret but allow Law Enforcement to see the 'bad guy' transactions.

He is selling fairy dust.

legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
mitchellmint is not a dev? just page admin?...

where's TrustPlus dev?..

who is developing this coin now?

--------------------------------

Help Wanted:
1)Custom Web Widget (java) for TRUST CIRCLES 2) Custom ANDROID App with TRUST CIRCLES 
3) CUSTOM QT Programming for TRUST CIRCLES 4) Facebook App with Trust Circles

what is this...?

If you have been paying any attention, I am hiring out the development software work.  I have employees.  I am an entrepreneur, resource to talent produces product equals profit.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
What are the characteristics of Trust?

First of all, the Community is incredible.  We were able to raise https://blockchain.info/address/1DjkRAHnhRFEwSwGsKwPjadGocZv4jSPcy 1 BTC for a Prestigious Vendor and reduce the percentage of pre-mine without directly tainting the market.  It was done on IRC and advertised here, another blog and twitter.  Simply amazing teamwork.

This coin will will have Automatic Transactions that will display a persons Trust Level ( amount other people TRUSTCOIN given and returned. ) It doubles as a smoke screen for nosy people but can be cracked by law enforcement. 

TAddy is an attempt at shortening the Wallet Addresses without a central server.  This can be used to post your address everywhere!

Thats my 3 line charactoristics. besides X11 PoW had some monster hash http://trust.blockexplorer.cc/stats/

1、These features are in the wallet?
2、How do you achieve these functions? No whitepaper?
3、I am only interested in the "Trust Level",but it seems these features other coins also can achieve?

Wallet Features require very little, just an upgraded Address book, and a GUI update.  Simplicity is what we are all about and get tagged for quite a bit.
Whitepapers are nothing but FUD devices.  If you are looking to become a part of the community, you will find that you are aware of every step.  This industry is not static, and I will not anchor the coin.
Trust Level is a Marketing Gadget.  If I can get young transitional adults to use this as a device as a P2P credit score, I have a market for life.

I hope I answered you questions efficiently.  Feel free to ask the community, they are very well educated.
Growcoin Chief
nice rig... holy crap  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Thnx for the personal info... though I dont think we will need it Wink

If he wanted too scam I dont think he wanted too use his normal name/nickname for it.. this could ruin ones career you know..

And this still doesnt prove anything
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
mitchellmint is not a dev? just page admin?...

where's TrustPlus dev?..

who is developing this coin now?

--------------------------------

Help Wanted:
1)Custom Web Widget (java) for TRUST CIRCLES 2) Custom ANDROID App with TRUST CIRCLES 
3) CUSTOM QT Programming for TRUST CIRCLES 4) Facebook App with Trust Circles

what is this...?
Growcoin Chief
I think this was just an idea of him... some sort of vision maybe? Roll Eyes

though it doesnt concern TRUST itself.. so I dont care...

Dream on mitchellmint and make TRUST big  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Just have to say.... Great coin. Great Dev.

Agreed. I have not seen a dev so active, committed and professional in a long time.
Activity: 336
Got Crypto?
Just have to say.... Great coin. Great Dev.
Pages:
Jump to: