Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify][Moderated] - page 37. (Read 121983 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
No real stats, no contact info, domain name registered just a few days ago - and already all those big trade volumes, good prices? Guys asking when their deposit would make it to the system...
C'mon, ppl - don't be naive. 100% pure SCAM!

Travis, I would suggest to remove the link until there's some real feedback.

Thank you.  It will be done.

COIN Cubess has also been flagged as a scam by other coins.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-alert-fake-exchange-coincubess-scam-alert-702513
legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
No real stats, no contact info, domain name registered just a few days ago - and already all those big trade volumes, good prices? Guys asking when their deposit would make it to the system...

Thank you.  It will be done.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
New market!  https://www.coincubess.com/trading/TRUST_BTC  Looks like we are trading at a decent rate.

Dont use. Looks like a scam site for all coins.

Its trading at 135  Is anyone using it?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
New market!  https://www.coincubess.com/trading/TRUST_BTC  Looks like we are trading at a decent rate.

Dont use. Looks like a scam site for all coins.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
New market!  https://www.coincubess.com/trading/TRUST_BTC  Looks like we are trading at a decent rate.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
What does that tweet about the RPi staff and client server stuff mean?

Are we looking for other coins to join some kind of collective?

Sorry. Its just a little vauge for people like me who aren't developers.

It is our Hosted Client Server Wallet Project.  Its really similar to Windows Remote Connection to a Hyper-V on a hosted server.  Trust will be used to pay for services. It will improve other coins I have worked on.  It also opens the future of multiple block-chain transactions with the use of our Tags Registry.  Its all interconnected.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
What does that tweet about the RPi staff and client server stuff mean?

Are we looking for other coins to join some kind of collective?

Sorry. Its just a little vauge for people like me who aren't developers.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Hi everyone.

Please keep voting for trustplus on mintpal https://www.mintpal.com/voting  we can vote once per hour.  In September the voting system is being abolished so lets try and get Trust listed before that happens =)

This is a good idea, but we have a couple investors that own MINTPAL .  They are waiting on a few things before adding us to MintPal, the same with Cryptsy.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
7-12-14  Our coin has a Bot in BitTrex that locks the price at 250 Satoshi.  Every attempt to change it creates a bagholder.  Please do not try to change the price.  Just buy it at the lowest amount.  This bot has 10 BTC support.  The bot just buys back in.  Only buy the lowest block, it will automatically create a new low price block within seconds.  It is time consuming but, we dont want you to become a bag holder.

Bagholders are already created Mitch, remember the price was a 1000 sats and drop to 250. People bought those coins and are now bagholders.

No matter what you do now you can never avoid bagholders.

If you wanted to avoid anyone being a bagholder then this coin would of never hit an exchange OR you would of created an exchange just for trust-btc exchanges with a fix rate.

If I sell now I still end up with some profit but will have to dump the price sub 200 to achieve that.

Disable the bot and let the markets take their natural course, its too late to try and control the price.

We tried extremely hard to keep people around a 400 (the cost of production.)  This new BOT is just another attempt at distracting us from our work.  Our investors are important to us, and we had an IRC conversation last night.  BUYING our way out is not a solution.

The goal of this bot is to frustrate investors.  It is doing a good job.  I have to step up by getting the Services done.

can't the exchange disable the account of this bot?  They must be able to see what it is doing.  Have you asked the exchange if they can disable it~?

I have talked to every member of BitTrex... This is a very common suppression bot and BitTrex staff cannot pick and choose which bots are allowed and which are not.  I argued the case, BitTrex was trading TRUST at 150 BTC a day... now its at 1.5.  So they are losing 100 times the fees and business.  It was suggested to get a bot and pump the price.  After discussing it with a group of people that were about to buy the bot out, we decided to buy in small chunks and concentrate on innovations.  This keeps the bot at a loss and long term growth is possible again.

I am always open to new ideas on what to do with this Suppression.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
7-12-14  Our coin has a Bot in BitTrex that locks the price at 250 Satoshi.  Every attempt to change it creates a bagholder.  Please do not try to change the price.  Just buy it at the lowest amount.  This bot has 10 BTC support.  The bot just buys back in.  Only buy the lowest block, it will automatically create a new low price block within seconds.  It is time consuming but, we dont want you to become a bag holder.

Bagholders are already created Mitch, remember the price was a 1000 sats and drop to 250. People bought those coins and are now bagholders.

If you wanted to avoid anyone being a bagholder then this coin would of never hit an exchange OR you would of created an exchange just for trust-btc exchanges with a fix rate.

If I sell now I still end up with some profit but will have to dump the price sub 200 to achieve that.

Disable the bot and let the markets take their natural course, its too late to try and control the price.

We tried extremely hard to keep people around a 400 (the cost of production.)  This new BOT is just another attempt at distracting us from our work.  Our investors are important to us, and we had an IRC conversation last night.  BUYING our way out is not a solution.

The goal of this bot is to frustrate investors.  It is doing a good job.  I have to step up by getting the Services done.

can't the exchange disable the account of this bot?  They must be able to see what it is doing.  Have you asked the exchange if they can disable it~?

I've been thinking this since the 'bot' was first spoken of.
Activity: 214
7-12-14  Our coin has a Bot in BitTrex that locks the price at 250 Satoshi.  Every attempt to change it creates a bagholder.  Please do not try to change the price.  Just buy it at the lowest amount.  This bot has 10 BTC support.  The bot just buys back in.  Only buy the lowest block, it will automatically create a new low price block within seconds.  It is time consuming but, we dont want you to become a bag holder.

We tried extremely hard to keep people around a 400 (the cost of production.)  This new BOT is just another attempt at distracting us from our work.  Our investors are important to us, and we had an IRC conversation last night.  BUYING our way out is not a solution.

The goal of this bot is to frustrate investors.  It is doing a good job.  I have to step up by getting the Services done.

can't the exchange disable the account of this bot?  They must be able to see what it is doing.  Have you asked the exchange if they can disable it~?
Activity: 214
Hi everyone.

Please keep voting for trustplus on mintpal https://www.mintpal.com/voting  we can vote once per hour.  In September the voting system is being abolished so lets try and get Trust listed before that happens =)
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
i think the 0.2btc buy order could be the bot. if he is out of coins and want to start over again he must buy new coins.

if that is the case then the problem is over as everybody needs to buy coins before they can sell them Smiley

it isnt a huge problem as long as bid and ask stay close together. and ofcourse its a market so there will always be traders.

and even if he is planning to buy millions again and then dump then, that would be easy to track as we should see a huge pump.

and a bot isnt stupid...he isnt going to buy high and sell low for long as a bot needs to generate cash.

so i think just forget about the bot from now on and lets just start the real market finally again!

Here HERE!! Cheers!
Activity: 518
i think the 0.2btc buy order could be the bot. if he is out of coins and want to start over again he must buy new coins.

if that is the case then the problem is over as everybody needs to buy coins before they can sell them Smiley

it isnt a huge problem as long as bid and ask stay close together. and ofcourse its a market so there will always be traders.

and even if he is planning to buy millions again and then dump then, that would be easy to track as we should see a huge pump.

and a bot isnt stupid...he isnt going to buy high and sell low for long as a bot needs to generate cash.

so i think just forget about the bot from now on and lets just start the real market finally again!
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
So over all this bot chatter, waaay too much focus on the bot instead of development.

Agreed.  I came to the conclusion that this bot will stay and take the coin down a path not in the plans.  My only concern has been letting the community know what will happen when they buy and how to correct the situation.

I watched the block explorer to find any large sums to justify the 600k increase in coins or even a sell.  It doesnt exist.  Now we have 500k out of nowhere on both exchanges.

This is where I thought the purpose of the bot was, Crash to price, buy as many as possible at a dirt cheep price.  I think the market suppression is empty (thank you) and now the owner has to use its coins to sustain the suppression.

Its either that or a true market is now appearing at a low price.

I am open to other ideas.

legendary
TRUSTplus Dev

AutoTransactions.  If both parties agree to be autoTransaction partners, party one wallet will send can send coins and expect it back.  If any of the second party disagrees, they can keep the coin and not send it back.  If the Second Party completes transactions successfully, they will be rewarded a TRUST score.
This is P2P Credit Rating system and will display a true current "credit" score.  You can setup a TRUST AutoTransactions for Loans as well.  Concept has utility we haven’t discovered yet.

We tested a 1 coin AutoTransaction.
Activity: 625
io.ezystayz.com
So over all this bot chatter, waaay too much focus on the bot instead of development.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
that buy at 94192 coins? its us or the bot? i am starting not to see anything...
and believe that its a user and not a bot...

Definitely a user and not a bot.
Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor
right now is 177 sell for 1200trusts if i put 176 with 80k trust will the bot sell at 175?HuhHuh
Pages:
Jump to: